Page 435 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425433434435436437 445 485 535 935 1435 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Twitter Beef Exclusive

Twitter beef has become a common element, especially in IWA with Shaz, who has been receiving complaints from parents on how they have just ruined the Christmas spirit for kids all over the world.

@PamelaHarris123:@ShazMaTaz in IWA is a disgrace!! how dare he ruin the christmas spirit for kids all over the world!! #coldprick

Shaz has yet to reply- as he is out clubbing. However, Shaz's momma decided to get involved.

@MommaNature:@PamelaHarris123 dont go chatting to my son like that!! It's not his fault you were born and raised an S.L.U.T #slut
    Shaz has replied:

Just came back from da club. Only to see a Pamela Harris write shit to me. Listen you whore- if you don't shut your mouth, I'll kidnap you and make you my bitch! You hear that? You are a hot #MILF after all. #standard #feisty

Shaz has replied:

Just came back from da club. Only to see a Pamela Harris write shit to me. Listen you whore- if you don't shut your mouth, I'll kidnap you and make you my bitch! You hear that? You are a hot #MILF after all. #standard #feisty
    Darius: Hashtags? And you're the champion? What the fuck. It seems that Mr. Smyth and I are the only two competent competitors in this company.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Hashtags? And you're the champion? What the fuck. It seems that Mr. Smyth and I are the only two competent competitors in this company.
    Shaz appears and gets in Darius' face.

Shaz: It's something called Twitter- you fuckin' jerk. Fuck off, before I bitchslap you.

Blog Entries
    Also guys,, giving you a heads up. Each show in Jan for Chaos leading to DFI, will be super shows, so expect alot of promos and long length

Brock: Actually, Smyth and yourself are probably the most idiotic and full nonsensical tools in this company.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Also guys,, giving you a heads up. Each show in Jan for Chaos leading to DFI, will be super shows, so expect alot of promos and long length
    Awesome- how many shows are their until DFI mate?

Shaz appears and gets in Darius' face.

Shaz: It's something called Twitter- you fuckin' jerk. Fuck off, before I bitchslap you.
    Darius: Social media, the reason this world is going to shit. Smyth and I don't associate with the nonsense such as that garbage. I dare you, Shaz. Slap me. Go right ahead and slap me, because it will be the last thing you will ever do.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Darius: Social media, the reason this world is going to shit. Smyth and I don't associate with the nonsense such as that garbage. I dare you, Shaz. Slap me. Go right ahead and slap me, because it will be the last thing you will ever do.
    Shaz: What? So you won a title for that troglodyte, and suddenly from out of nowhere. A relationship has emerged already? How low of you Darius. I will slap you- and it'll be the last thing I do before I get pissed. You wanna mess with someone who's pissed?

Blog Entries
    *Meanwhile, behind a corner, Drek can be seen holding out a camcorder as he films the altercation between Shaz and Darius. Ron's standing right behind him and can barely contain his excitement.*

Macoonie: This is gonna be gold, bro! Goooooold!

Drek(hushed voice): Quiet! This is gonna give our blogs that extra edge. You know the smarks are gonna eat it up. And since it's at the expense of heels, no one will care!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Meanwhile, behind a corner, Drek can be seen holding out a camcorder as he films the altercation between Shaz and Darius. Ron's standing right behind him and can barely contain his excitement.*

Macoonie: This is gonna be gold, bro! Goooooold!

Drek(hushed voice): Quiet! This is gonna give our blogs that extra edge. You know the smarks are gonna eat it up. And since it's at the expense of heels, no one will care!
    Ryder: *Very loudly* 'Sup guys!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock