Page 428 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418426427428429430 438 478 528 928 1428 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: That belt needs a shining... it's like the person who had it before you just left it laying around for dust to gather on it.
    Mr. Smyth: I can pretty much guarantee that Kyojin spent hours on end polishing this thing, whilst rocking back and forth in the corner of his locker room, crying about the fact that he is at risk of being found out for what he is - the product of excessive promotion without having the skills or the attitude to match the hype.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Best Match: The main event clinches it for me, with the ladder match 2nd

Best Promo: Shaz did a great job, as did KJ Punk, as did Asher with BB

Best Piece of Booking: Ali Kazam's attack *yay, a feud with B-Mac*

Best Debut(When Applicable): JMAN!

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Like Eddie said, more faces needed to go over. I would've preferred in the Adonis/Light match, Adonis to win, then because of Valentina, he was buried - like the Mankind/UT match from 1996, except Valentina interferes instead of Bearer.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: I feel like although the HIAC match was good, in real life, it would've been about 5 minutes long. I feel that it could've either be longer, or have a video preceding it.

Any Other Positives: Good booking with Smyth/Kyojin, plus, well done on making Shaz go over. I think he needed the win more than Rage

Any Other Constructive Criticism: A few things. I feel that everyone should've had their own entrance in the tag matches, to me it adds quality to the show. I also prefer videos used instead of links, but that's a personal opinion. Also, the length of the PPV were less than an average Chaos - when it should be vice versa. Also, unless I missed it, prior to the 6 man tag - the stipulation of Falls Count Anywhere *which I forgot* wasn't made clear, so that brought some confusion when I saw the TLC match video. In the first match, the comentary lines were:

A space between the colon and the text makes it easier on the eye. And finally, I think that the awards show should've been apart of the PPV, with every award having promos.

----------------

Edit: I forgot something in the CC question. Who was Oscar Layman controlling? Part of the gimmick is that he's never himself, so why was a name for him not mentioned? Even a Great Khali, or even a Hornswoggle character would be fine, but no himself

And now finally *really* - The Pope. Is this a Brock/Ryder gimmick of being a virtual clone of a real life wrestler - or is someone literally bring "The Pope" D'Anglelo Dinero to IWA, and the D' was mised out. And how did the commentators know who he was. I think confusion over who attacked BB, or just Mike or Rocky saying "Hey, it's Angelo Dinero from IWA's training facility" could've worked better.

And personally *not addressed to creative* I'm going to make a bold move, and say I'm not too keen on characters that are virtual clones of real life wrestlers. Aside from the WWE Fed, part of the eFedding fun is creating your own characters, not just creating ones from WWE, and editing them so slightly. It just comes across as a lack of effort shown.

----------------

Overall Show Grade: Despite the CC, it was a very good show, so B-
    Thanks for the feedback Des, PM coming your way

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I'll give my feedback in my own format today, and I'll try and cover the topics you need.

First off, Shaz - E45 is a moisturisor! lol

Best match for me was Kayfabulous vs. The Infection. Excellent read and very entertaining. One sticking point for me though - is it Infection, Infected, Infecting? All have been used in recent weeks.

Asher continues to deliver amazing promos and for me, he takes the crown for FT.

Was great to see Jman, but with so many people debuting in recent weeks, I feel the shine was taken away from that. I said it in my predictions and I'll say it again - I hope there are no more planned for a while. I think we're now at a point where a debut is expected, which defeats the purpose.

I don't know what to make of the Adonis/Shining match ending. I guess that is the point - keeping everyone guessing, but I'm not entirely sure I enjoyed it. It certainly leaves a lot of questions to be answered, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this continues.

I liked that Smyth didn't celebrate the title win (yay, by the way!). He's not in it for the titles, and it was great that it was written in a way that shows that.

7/10 for the show. Some really good opportunities for DFI, and these next 6 weeks until then will be very tasty.
    To the bolded, *looks at notepad*...nope...don't think there are any other debuts

To the italicized, I'll be honest with you guys. From the start of this Adonis/Light feud, I've orcherstrated the inclusion of Valentina, and alot of what's gone down. Torphy and Shining have done a freaking amazing job with promos, but that ending was the ending I had planned all along. I will say this, keep your eyes open, because what happens next, is great

And to the underlined, I'm glad you like it. That's how I view Smyth. With this feud, I see him now just wanting to break Kyojin down

Blog Entries
    Smokey: Well, after having some time to watch Full Throttle, and then rewatch it I have come to a decision on a few matters. First, Shaz, since winning the World title, you have not defended it once! So, from now until Destined for Immortality you will defend your title each week! Some weeks you may be defending against someone in the main event from Destined for Immortality, and other weeks, you may defending against other people, like Jackson Smith, or Malcolm Adonis, or Shining Light, or even Sagittarius Blue! If you lose to someone not in the main event, you will be pulled from the PPV and the new Champion will fill your spot. best of luck.

Next, Carlos and Van, you two are now the #1 contenders to the World Tag Team Titles, and you will get your shot on the next Chaos! That's right, after the controversial Hell In A Cell, Damaged Goods will defend their titles against Infection on the next Chaos.

And onto one final piece of business. Brock Edwards seems to be ducking Ryan Wells any chance he gets, and he won't get that chance now. On the next Chaos, we will see Ryan Wells team up with Matt Ryder to take on Brock Edwards and Cody Hart. If Wells and Ryder win, Ryan Wells will get Brock Edwards 1 on 1 at Destined for Immortality.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Poor Cody Hart. Having to team up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    To the bolded, *looks at notepad*...nope...don't think there are any other debuts

To the italicized, I'll be honest with you guys. From the start of this Adonis/Light feud, I've orcherstrated the inclusion of Valentina, and alot of what's gone down. Torphy and Shining have done a freaking amazing job with promos, but that ending was the ending I had planned all along. I will say this, keep your eyes open, because what happens next, is great

And to the underlined, I'm glad you like it. That's how I view Smyth. With this feud, I see him now just wanting to break Kyojin down
    OOC: The above pleases my penis so much. I am going to have a bit of a wank.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Poor Cody Hart. Having to team up with that.

OOC: The above pleases my penis so much. I am going to have a bit of a wank.
    Bitch please- I'm way ahead of ya. #biguptolatinas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Smokey: Well, after having some time to watch Full Throttle, and then rewatch it I have come to a decision on a few matters. First, Shaz, since winning the World title, you have not defended it once! So, from now until Destined for Immortality you will defend your title each week! Some weeks you may be defending against someone in the main event from Destined for Immortality, and other weeks, you may defending against other people, like Jackson Smith, or Malcolm Adonis, or Shining Light, or even Sagittarius Blue! If you lose to someone not in the mBest Match: Shaz/Divine vs Blue/RageBest Promo: Ali Kazam
    Best Piece of Booking: Light burying Valentina alive. This shows that now Valentina has beef with Light and Adonis- anything can happen.
    Best Debut(When Applicable): Jman
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Hell in a Cell match could've been improved- the build up to that match has been decent, and a longer match.
    Any Other Positives: This tag division is shit hot. You've got Kayfabolous (A comedy tag team, but funny as fuck), Infection, Damaged Goods and Black Blooded. All 4 are amazing tag teams, and I like that D.G retained.

Malcolm Adonis proving that he isn't set out to be a joke- he was more serious tonight. His promos have been top notch, and the way he's been developing is fantastic.

I'm glad that most of y'all liked my Shaz promo. I thought that I'd get more creative.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: N/A
    Overall Show Grade: B

ain event, you will be pulled from the PPV and the new Champion will fill your spot. best of luck.

Next, Carlos and Van, you two are now the #1 contenders to the World Tag Team Titles, and you will get your shot on the next Chaos! That's right, after the controversial Hell In A Cell, Damaged Goods will defend their titles against Infection on the next Chaos.

And onto one final piece of business. Brock Edwards seems to be ducking Ryan Wells any chance he gets, and he won't get that chance now. On the next Chaos, we will see Ryan Wells team up with Matt Ryder to take on Brock Edwards and Cody Hart. If Wells and Ryder win, Ryan Wells will get Brock Edwards 1 on 1 at Destined for Immortality.
    *Shaz looks on the tv, to see Smokey's announcement. He smirks, and raises his belt up high- showing that he's prepared.*

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Shaz, it's a title belt. Not an old Nokia that you're trying to get signal on. Put your arm down.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Well, that was disappointing and if anything that Domino said to me were words that he meant, he'll feel the exact same way.

Brock: Shut the hell up Smyth!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock