Page 425 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415423424425426427 435 475 525 925 1425 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    ICW Championship:
    Van Hooligan X
    Kyojin

X-Treme Championship:
    Clint Foster
    #
    Artemis Eclipse

Insanity Tag Team Championships:
    Black Blooded
    Riley Omega & Mike Hawk
    Black Blooded
    Eddie wins! And what Eddie wins, he will find out soon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Shining: Oh no! Did I accidentally hit Valentina? My bad

OOC: I will give feedback later, it's 7 o'clock in the morning here and my girlfriend has me up making her a cup of tea -.-
    Screw the tea! I want to read feedback Jk! Im off to bed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Screw the tea! I want to read feedback Jk! Im off to bed
    Lol how do we late owls do it... well later all - good night/morning/whatever it is!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Lol how do we late owls do it... well later all - good night/morning/whatever it is!
    Your too damn cheerful for this late/early...

Also, I just remembered that K2Jelly said there was one debut when in fact there was two(if I'm not mistaken).

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    I'll admit it, I skipped straight to my match. I'm going to read the show fully and give much feedback later, however I do have this to say:

Benny and Kyojin, who are sitting on each side of the announce table, stand up. Darius rolls out of the ring, as he goes right at Punk.
    Damn you, Bear! You've broken Kayfabe!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    J-J-J-JMaaaan is back.

Fucking rosters getting powerhouses these days. Welcome back Jman

Van: AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! Let's get this shit started shall we. Something big just happened in this place. What? No not that overrated idiot JMan returning. Who the fuck cares about him? No. The big news is people that already me and Carlos are #1 contenders for the tag team titles. Meanwhile in arguably the match of the night, although it didn't include me so how's that really possible, the tag team titles have stayed on Damaged Goods. Fitting name for that tag team but let's just look at the losers.

It took you a decade to get here for that under performance Mr and Mrs BlackBlood? AHAHAAAA! My sides. Oh, please mercy.

The Infection is spreading people. #1 contenders, Dixon is on a rampage on his own and Athena overcame great odds.

Domino: I am hurt. Its funny I came to the IWA thinking I will dominate but I must say the competition is better than I thought. I mean they tried to kill me, Smith almost ended my career before it began, but guess what I'm still here. And guess what I am on the winning team. It doesn't matter if I got the pin our not, I came into this match knowing that I will come out victorious, and I was right. You see I am bloody, and I took more punishment than anybody, I could have died. But that's alright because I'd die to win, because I was born to lose. Congrats Hawk, and Phenix, we are the winners. But come on, did anyone think the match would have ended differently? Didn't think so.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Domino: I am hurt. Its funny I came to the IWA thinking I will dominate but I must say the competition is better than I thought. I mean they tried to kill me, Smith almost ended my career before it began, but guess what I'm still here. And guess what I am on the winning team. It doesn't matter if I got the pin our not, I came into this match knowing that I will come out victorious, and I was right. You see I am bloody, and I took more punishment than anybody, I could have died. But that's alright because I'd die to win, because I was born to lose. Congrats Hawk, and Phenix, we are the winners. But come on, did anyone think the match would have ended differently? Didn't think so.
    Van: I don't think Smith ending your career. I think all he did was give you an excuse for not accomplishing anything of real matter yet.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: I don't think Smith ending your career. I think all he did was give you an excuse for not accomplishing anything of real matter yet.
    Domino: He almost ended my career, but mark my words, I will accomplish something, but I'll take it one step at the time. First things first getting a pinfall victory in the IWA.