Page 420 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 3203704104184194204214224304705209201420 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok guys. If you were going to do a promo for Full Throttle but haven't yet, don't do it. I won't be adding in any more promos. Trying to get it all together, hopefully soon. I know Ill be stepping out to eat with the family, so just a heads up ya'll
    Did you get mine?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Did you get mine?
    No. Resend it plz

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    No. Resend it plz
    Just to make sure cause I did like 3 or 4 different promos. Did you receive mine?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Just to make sure cause I did like 3 or 4 different promos. Did you receive mine?
    Yes. Also out to dinner with fam. Be finishing show in a bit

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    And as far as Domino goes, he sealed his ow fate because whenever you play with dominoes, it's their destiny to fall and Domino isn't going to be ANY different form the rest of 'em!
    Domino: Nice Ace to use my own name against me. But if I'm going down I'm taking everybody with me. And I'm gunning for you so take Note. You see the Mayans got it wrong saying the world ends on December 21st 2012. No you see on the date is that of Full Throttle, and that's the date when you,Oscar, and Jackson's world will come to and end. It will be at the hands of a Hawk, and a Phoenix, and Me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Domino: Nice Ace to use my own name against me. But if I'm going down I'm taking everybody with me. And I'm gunning for you so take Note. You see the Mayans got it wrong saying the world ends on December 21st 2012. No you see on the date is that of Full Throttle, and that's the date when you,Oscar, and Jackson's world will come to and end. It will be at the hands of a Hawk, and a Phoenix, and Me.
    Ace Note: Nice try but Adonis already used that joke. But I'll tell you what's not going to be a joke, the ass kicking that you're gonna get when my team takes on yours. Sharpen your spurs, stock up on your chewing tobacco, spit shine your boots and brush off your hat, cowboy because you're going to be going on the Pony Express to hell and it's not gonna stop no matter how much you wanna turn back. You signed your own death wish when you thought you could just prance in here and have your goon, Jack Phoenix could try to push us around. And I don't know if you remember this or not but this match is Falls Count Anywhere so I may just pin you in the Men's Bathroom and you can just stay there where all of the crap rightfully belongs.

Domino:You want to pin me in the bathroom? I didn't know you swing that way Note. Well I'll just pin you near the dumpster since your nothing but trash.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Domino:You want to pin me in the bathroom? I didn't know you swing that way Note. Well I'll just pin you near the dumpster since your nothing but trash.
    Ace Note: What kind of underlying undertones from "pinning you in the bathroom" did you pick up, hombre? The only place I'm planning on swinging is to the top and that means defeating you which I have absolutely no problem of doing.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: What kind of underlying undertones from "pinning you in the bathroom" did you pick up, hombre? The only place I'm planning on swinging is to the top and that means defeating you which I have absolutely no problem of doing.
    Domino: We will just see at Full Throttle.

Blog Entries
    Bear, I emailed it to you too, for some reason I keep being unable to send messages in the system, as it were. happens 1 out of 20 times, and every single time on my laptop, and I am far too lazy to type it all out again over my phone, also at work, so I would not have time.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.