Page 417 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407415416417418419 427 467 517 917 1417 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 22796
  1. #4161
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Adonis: Shinin' Light.. I hope you listenin' boy, cos these may well be the last words you EVER hear. December 21st.. the Mayans predicted the end of the world.. what you don't understand is that they meant it's the end of the world for you.. you ain't walkin' outta Full Throttle.. mark my words..
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  2. #4162
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Maybe that's because you were drunk yourself.
    I don't drink, actually! Just like the CIA, looks like you got your intel wrong
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  3. #4163
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,677
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    I don't drink, actually! Just like the CIA, looks like you got your intel wrong
    I blame everyone but me. That is all.


  4. #4164
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,121
    Kyojin: Tonight is the night. Smyth, Darius- you both have plenty of reasons why you want to make me lose this Championship. And I know for a fact that you're going to try your hardest to take this from me, but I picked KJ for a reason. He is better than anything Smyth could offer. Darius & KJ will both be in a barbaric match at Destined For Immortality, and they will each want to weaken each other, plus the respect and friendship I have with KJ is going to be what drives him too- knowing that if either of you take this title from me, this company will go to the dumps.

    Smyth, I've both made you look like a fool and beaten you on numerous occasions. You've been smart but I can see the cracks emerging. I'm looking forward to meeting Hyde because Jekyll has just been a little bitch. You say that you want to bring me down, that I'm a corporate management tool to make IWA look good. You're wrong. Those people put me on top and those people are what makes this company how damn good it actually is. And the fact that those people have the faith in KJ to do this means that I do too.

    And of course, Darius. Time and time again, you have tried to bring me down, but looks who's still standing! Way back in ICW, you attacked me because you said I was a threat. I am a threat. You're part of the reason this company has such a fanbase. Why? Because the fans love watching guys like you getting your ass kicked. In ICW, you beat me at Road to Glory, and I beat you in the biggest match of your career to win the ICW Championship. You tried once again to take me down by facing me on Chaos but once again, you failed to do so. The fact is Darius, this is a way for you to actually do something worthwhile with your time. You can finally have your revenge tonight if you take my Endurance Championship from me. Well tonight I'd worry about KJ Punk. Because it's about time somebody put you in your place.

    Oh, and before I forget, if Black Blooded and The Gears wanna try and take the team of Kyojin & Malcolm Adonis on- you should realise that nothing will stop us from destroying you. You might wanna watch out for Damaged Goods before you come after us. And if there's a problem- let me know. I'm not backing down from a fight.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  5. #4165
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Im here! Working on the show as we speak. Hopefully my kid takes a long nap haha
     

  6. #4166
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Tonight is the night. Smyth, Darius- you both have plenty of reasons why you want to make me lose this Championship. And I know for a fact that you're going to try your hardest to take this from me, but I picked KJ for a reason. He is better than anything Smyth could offer. Darius & KJ will both be in a barbaric match at Destined For Immortality, and they will each want to weaken each other, plus the respect and friendship I have with KJ is going to be what drives him too- knowing that if either of you take this title from me, this company will go to the dumps.

    Smyth, I've both made you look like a fool and beaten you on numerous occasions. You've been smart but I can see the cracks emerging. I'm looking forward to meeting Hyde because Jekyll has just been a little bitch. You say that you want to bring me down, that I'm a corporate management tool to make IWA look good. You're wrong. Those people put me on top and those people are what makes this company how damn good it actually is. And the fact that those people have the faith in KJ to do this means that I do too.

    And of course, Darius. Time and time again, you have tried to bring me down, but looks who's still standing! Way back in ICW, you attacked me because you said I was a threat. I am a threat. You're part of the reason this company has such a fanbase. Why? Because the fans love watching guys like you getting your ass kicked. In ICW, you beat me at Road to Glory, and I beat you in the biggest match of your career to win the ICW Championship. You tried once again to take me down by facing me on Chaos but once again, you failed to do so. The fact is Darius, this is a way for you to actually do something worthwhile with your time. You can finally have your revenge tonight if you take my Endurance Championship from me. Well tonight I'd worry about KJ Punk. Because it's about time somebody put you in your place.

    Oh, and before I forget, if Black Blooded and The Gears wanna try and take the team of Kyojin & Malcolm Adonis on- you should realise that nothing will stop us from destroying you. You might wanna watch out for Damaged Goods before you come after us. And if there's a problem- let me know. I'm not backing down from a fight.
    Schweizner: The mighty Kyojin! Name-dropping Damaged Goods! We should be so honored! But that's the problem see, it isn't an honor. You might want to watch out for Gaileo and Gommenta also. Because that's what happens when you don't have the wrestling passion. You only want to see a substantial increase in your bank account at the end of each month. You'll mock the weak, you'll hurt the sufferers, as long as you can survive.

    Where did the love for just kicking ass go? Why does the business world of 2012 dictate that money is the be-all or end-all? I bet any money that yourself Kyojin, will go to any lengths possible to protect your wage, even if that destroying Hot Wasabi for good! And Christmas and New Year's coming up, so my resolution is to wake up 20 minutes early, so I have more time to savor your upcoming torture

  7. #4167
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Who is ready for some trivia questions? Well question...unless we have a tie
     

  8. #4168
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Who is ready for some trivia questions? Well question...unless we have a tie
    Ready!

  9. #4169
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Also, thinking of doing pics again in shows, but if i did, I'd probably just go with what I'm thinking works at the time, and not necessarily what you guys originally wanted, only cause we run into the issue of people picking the same person. I'm just considering it now. Do you guys like pics or no?
     

  10. #4170
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,121
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Also, thinking of doing pics again in shows, but if i did, I'd probably just go with what I'm thinking works at the time, and not necessarily what you guys originally wanted, only cause we run into the issue of people picking the same person. I'm just considering it now. Do you guys like pics or no?
    I don't think it needs it man. Would just take longer to get the show out. Unnecessary really.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.