Page 412 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402410411412413414 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: I'll bet since you've got Ryder over there to "calm you down" and I bet you call him "rider" for a completely different reason than the rest of us do.
    Brock: Really? You sure are one perverted guy. I bet you aren't allowed near McDonald's ball pit.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Really? You sure are one perverted guy. I bet you aren't allowed near McDonald's ball pit.
    Ace Note: Sure and this is coming from the guy who asked me if my balls were growing. Edwards, I'm flattered but...I'm just not that kind of guy.

Ace Note: Sure and this is coming from the guy who asked me if my balls were growing. Edwards, I'm flattered but...I'm just not that kind of guy.
    Brock: Whoa man. If you want "those type of guys" then go talk to Damian Eddings. I don't roll like that.

Blog Entries
    Ah this is what I like to see. activity Makes my penis happy......waits for VHX to pop up yelling copyright infringement.

Anyways, I have 2 matches left to write, Vand wrote all his. I think I'm only missing 1 other match so it's looking good for the show tomorrow.

Also a reminder ot those who have promo assignments, I need them tomorrow. If i don't get it, the show will still go on!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Whoa man. If you want "those type of guys" then go talk to Damian Eddings. I don't roll like that.
    Ace Note: Nah. 'ccording to Macoonie and Drek, you roll under the blanket of hot steam and wet tile floors. #watchyourbackintheshowersfellas

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ah this is what I like to see. activity Makes my penis happy......waits for VHX to pop up yelling copyright infringement.

Anyways, I have 2 matches left to write, Vand wrote all his. I think I'm only missing 1 other match so it's looking good for the show tomorrow.

Also a reminder ot those who have promo assignments, I need them tomorrow. If i don't get it, the show will still go on!
    Van: This Pleases my Penis!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Updated points!

B-Mac 1
    Eddie 3
    VHX 1
    Rehmix 3
    Des 3
    Shaz 2
    Darius 2

The final question will go up tomorrow at 8, right before I start posting the PPV! So remember that! 8 my time! now, give me 10 mins, and ill do the big thing I was talking about
    What was this?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Ace Note: Nah. 'ccording to Macoonie and Drek, you roll under the blanket of hot steam and wet tile floors. #watchyourbackintheshowersfellas
    Brock: See, this is one reason I dislike you. You believe what other people. You need to have your own thoughts.

Blog Entries
    Also, originally there was not going to be a fully written match on this PPV(Saving fully written for next month's DFI that is fully written start to finish)...but...damn me for offering a match type there there is no a video for! lol

The hell in a cell tag match will be fully written

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    What was this?
    Your mom!....wait...sorry...that's not right...that's my response when Shaz posts and I'm drunk...

you'll see......actually I'm going to wait and post it before the PPV