Page 410 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400408409410411412 420 460 510 910 1410 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 22796
  1. #4091
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Rob Rage, Malcolm Adonis & William Carlin

    Smyth: Black Blooded, Chris Divine & a Gauntlet Match involving Ryan Wells, Darius & Malcolm Adonis.
    correct! 1 final question! In the event of a tie, we will keep having questions till someone is ahead by a point
     

  2. #4092
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Rob Rage, Malcolm Adonis & William Carlin

    Smyth: Black Blooded, Chris Divine & a Gauntlet Match involving Ryan Wells, Darius & Malcolm Adonis.
    I took time to look this up and I end up being late

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  3. #4093
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    KAYFABULOUS

    Blog #79: Evaluations & Disappointment

    Writer & Editor: Skyler Drek

    -----------------------------------------------------

    Bienvenidos, fellow humans! Skyler Drek here with another Kayfabulous blog. Think of it as a sort of...early Christmas gift. Once again, I'll be filling in for my good friend, Ron Macoonie, who's still battling that nasty stomach bug and unfortunately, I've gotten a...how should I say this uh...whiff of the side effects. If you love your friends and family, DO NOT take them to Lito's Pizza. Your stomach and dignity will thank you. Alright, now that you've all gotten that medical report on the Coon, we're going to dive right into rather...serious business.

    Now, I like to call myself the more refined half of Kayfabulous. Very rarely will my anger boil over, pride get hurt or my feelings get trampled over. And I reaaaaaaally hate to sound like Booker T right now but WHUT DA HAYELL?!!!?




    Are you telling me that not one person, ONE person voted for us in the IWA Full Throttle Prediction Contest? The f$3@?!!!? I know, we don't exactly stack up to The Infection but you'd think at least one person out there would stick up for the little guy, ya know? But noooooooooooooooooo! You smarks have to go out and completely disregard us like we're nothing just because of seniority and because they're heels! That hurts, man! That's cold! I mean, c'mon! Out of all of the voters, we couldn't get one vote of confidence from you guys?! Not ONE?! SERIOUSLY?!!!? Are we that insignificant that we can't even be relied on?! Is all of this just worthless?! Ron's blogs? My shirts?! All of our planning? My SHIRTS?! All of that training?! My MOTHERF&%!@ING SHIRTS?!!!? You know how much polyester and cotton come by these days?! It doesn't come cheap @ssholes! It DOESN'T!!!! You'd think that after all of this, all of what we went through, we'd get at least one...just ONE lousy f*$3@ing vote! F*^%$ you, guys! F*&$ YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!


    But seriously, make sure you guys vote in the Prediction Contest and for those of you who do vote for us, if we win at Full Throttle, you'll be sent a promo code that gives you 50% off of all "In The Know" T-shirts that are NOW available on IWAShop.com. Sure, there's a good chance you'll be deprived of points but I know you want that "Hand Young's Father" shirt, right? Riiiiiiiight?

    Moving on, now that our rather shameful self promotion is done, we're going to move on and evaluate who believe to be the best and worst talents here in the IWA so first off, we're gonna start off with the best:

    Shining Light

    Guys like him are why I'm an atheist. But don't tell him I told you all that. Anyways, I've got to say that this guy is the absolute best promo cutter this company's got so far. Master heel, commanding in-ring presence, great seller...I'd praise his gimmick but it's too familiar with EWNCW's own Ronaldo Romulus so no points for you there my friend. Despite that, he's a man who captivates our attention wherever he goes, in the ring and on the stick. Give this man a title run. NOW. And with that, we'll go with the worst.

    Brock Edwards

    Oh, Brock, we know you're trying. You really are but when your losing streak stretches longer than the San Andreas Fault, including to a rookie, you know you're doing something wrong. It's time to go back to the drawing board, kid. Ask creative for a gimmick chance or something but you keep clowning around like this and things will not go end well for you.

    Now, hopefully, no one gets offended. These evaluations are fair and unbiased and Edwards being at the bottom has nothing to do with him hazing me when we first debuted back in ICW, okay? NOT AT ALL I TELL YOU! #nevergointheshowersalone

    Alright folks, that's a wrap. Again, go order Full Throttle from your local cable provider and watch Kayfabulous make their PPV debut. Happy holidays and if you find your self under the mistletoe with your touchy-feely aunt, fake a heart attack. It works every time.

    Until next time,

    Drek <3
    Brock: I forgot to say. Go fuck yourself Kayfabulous. I hate you as much as Ace Note.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #4094
    The Trinity Rehmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    correct! 1 final question! In the event of a tie, we will keep having questions till someone is ahead by a point
    can we get a total count?

    THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

    Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

  5. #4095
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    I took time to look this up and I end up being late
    Hahaha sorry man! I was part of the storyline though, didn't really take me long to remember


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  6. #4096
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    sorry, still wrong
    damn it i was right the first time but i forgot it was a gauntlet.


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  7. #4097
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    KAYFABULOUS

    Blog #79: Evaluations & Disappointment

    Writer & Editor: Skyler Drek

    -----------------------------------------------------

    Bienvenidos, fellow humans! Skyler Drek here with another Kayfabulous blog. Think of it as a sort of...early Christmas gift. Once again, I'll be filling in for my good friend, Ron Macoonie, who's still battling that nasty stomach bug and unfortunately, I've gotten a...how should I say this uh...whiff of the side effects. If you love your friends and family, DO NOT take them to Lito's Pizza. Your stomach and dignity will thank you. Alright, now that you've all gotten that medical report on the Coon, we're going to dive right into rather...serious business.

    Now, I like to call myself the more refined half of Kayfabulous. Very rarely will my anger boil over, pride get hurt or my feelings get trampled over. And I reaaaaaaally hate to sound like Booker T right now but WHUT DA HAYELL?!!!?




    Are you telling me that not one person, ONE person voted for us in the IWA Full Throttle Prediction Contest? The f$3@?!!!? I know, we don't exactly stack up to The Infection but you'd think at least one person out there would stick up for the little guy, ya know? But noooooooooooooooooo! You smarks have to go out and completely disregard us like we're nothing just because of seniority and because they're heels! That hurts, man! That's cold! I mean, c'mon! Out of all of the voters, we couldn't get one vote of confidence from you guys?! Not ONE?! SERIOUSLY?!!!? Are we that insignificant that we can't even be relied on?! Is all of this just worthless?! Ron's blogs? My shirts?! All of our planning? My SHIRTS?! All of that training?! My MOTHERF&%!@ING SHIRTS?!!!? You know how much polyester and cotton come by these days?! It doesn't come cheap @ssholes! It DOESN'T!!!! You'd think that after all of this, all of what we went through, we'd get at least one...just ONE lousy f*$3@ing vote! F*^%$ you, guys! F*&$ YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!


    But seriously, make sure you guys vote in the Prediction Contest and for those of you who do vote for us, if we win at Full Throttle, you'll be sent a promo code that gives you 50% off of all "In The Know" T-shirts that are NOW available on IWAShop.com. Sure, there's a good chance you'll be deprived of points but I know you want that "Hand Young's Father" shirt, right? Riiiiiiiight?

    Moving on, now that our rather shameful self promotion is done, we're going to move on and evaluate who believe to be the best and worst talents here in the IWA so first off, we're gonna start off with the best:

    Shining Light

    Guys like him are why I'm an atheist. But don't tell him I told you all that. Anyways, I've got to say that this guy is the absolute best promo cutter this company's got so far. Master heel, commanding in-ring presence, great seller...I'd praise his gimmick but it's too familiar with EWNCW's own Ronaldo Romulus so no points for you there my friend. Despite that, he's a man who captivates our attention wherever he goes, in the ring and on the stick. Give this man a title run. NOW. And with that, we'll go with the worst.

    Brock Edwards

    Oh, Brock, we know you're trying. You really are but when your losing streak stretches longer than the San Andreas Fault, including to a rookie, you know you're doing something wrong. It's time to go back to the drawing board, kid. Ask creative for a gimmick chance or something but you keep clowning around like this and things will not go end well for you.

    Now, hopefully, no one gets offended. These evaluations are fair and unbiased and Edwards being at the bottom has nothing to do with him hazing me when we first debuted back in ICW, okay? NOT AT ALL I TELL YOU! #nevergointheshowersalone

    Alright folks, that's a wrap. Again, go order Full Throttle from your local cable provider and watch Kayfabulous make their PPV debut. Happy holidays and if you find your self under the mistletoe with your touchy-feely aunt, fake a heart attack. It works every time.

    Until next time,

    Drek <3
    *Mr. Black is seen reading something on a laptop screen, his masked face cracking into a quick grin, which he suppresses with a look around as Mr. Blood walks up from the side.*

    Mr. Blood: Reading that blog again? I know you say you think those fuckers are funny, but I don't see it man.

    *Mr. Black closes the laptop, looking fully at Mr. Blood*

    Mr. Blood: Hey, enjoy whatever the fuck makes you laugh bro, I just wanted to let you know that I'm takin the boys out for a beer, coming?

    Mr. Black: Hell Yeah

    *Mr. Black gets to his feet, following Mr. Blood off to where the rest of the gang is waiting.*


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  8. #4098
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I forgot to say. Go fuck yourself Kayfabulous. I hate you as much as Ace Note.
    Ace Note: Did someone ring for a verbal smackdown?!


  9. #4099
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Did someone ring for a verbal smackdown?!
    Brock: Did you actually grow some balls this time around.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #4100
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Did you actually grow some balls this time around.
    Ace Note: Is that even anatomically possible?

    Anyways, just read that Kayfabulous blog. Matt Ryder better not read that. His heart would be crushed if he found out what you did to those two...and in the showers, too!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.