Page 410 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400408409410411412 420 460 510 910 1410 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Rob Rage, Malcolm Adonis & William Carlin

Smyth: Black Blooded, Chris Divine & a Gauntlet Match involving Ryan Wells, Darius & Malcolm Adonis.
    correct! 1 final question! In the event of a tie, we will keep having questions till someone is ahead by a point

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Rob Rage, Malcolm Adonis & William Carlin

Smyth: Black Blooded, Chris Divine & a Gauntlet Match involving Ryan Wells, Darius & Malcolm Adonis.
    I took time to look this up and I end up being late

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog #79: Evaluations & Disappointment

Writer & Editor: Skyler Drek

-----------------------------------------------------

Bienvenidos, fellow humans! Skyler Drek here with another Kayfabulous blog. Think of it as a sort of...early Christmas gift. Once again, I'll be filling in for my good friend, Ron Macoonie, who's still battling that nasty stomach bug and unfortunately, I've gotten a...how should I say this uh...whiff of the side effects. If you love your friends and family, DO NOT take them to Lito's Pizza. Your stomach and dignity will thank you. Alright, now that you've all gotten that medical report on the Coon, we're going to dive right into rather...serious business.

Now, I like to call myself the more refined half of Kayfabulous. Very rarely will my anger boil over, pride get hurt or my feelings get trampled over. And I reaaaaaaally hate to sound like Booker T right now but WHUT DA HAYELL?!!!?

Are you telling me that not one person, ONE person voted for us in the IWA Full Throttle Prediction Contest? The f$3@?!!!? I know, we don't exactly stack up to The Infection but you'd think at least one person out there would stick up for the little guy, ya know? But noooooooooooooooooo! You smarks have to go out and completely disregard us like we're nothing just because of seniority and because they're heels! That hurts, man! That's cold! I mean, c'mon! Out of all of the voters, we couldn't get one vote of confidence from you guys?! Not ONE?! SERIOUSLY?!!!? Are we that insignificant that we can't even be relied on?! Is all of this just worthless?! Ron's blogs? My shirts?! All of our planning? My SHIRTS?! All of that training?! My MOTHERF&%!@ING SHIRTS?!!!? You know how much polyester and cotton come by these days?! It doesn't come cheap @ssholes! It DOESN'T!!!! You'd think that after all of this, all of what we went through, we'd get at least one...just ONE lousy f*$3@ing vote! F*^%$ you, guys! F*&$ YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, make sure you guys vote in the Prediction Contest and for those of you who do vote for us, if we win at Full Throttle, you'll be sent a promo code that gives you 50% off of all "In The Know" T-shirts that are NOW available on IWAShop.com. Sure, there's a good chance you'll be deprived of points but I know you want that "Hand Young's Father" shirt, right? Riiiiiiiight?

Moving on, now that our rather shameful self promotion is done, we're going to move on and evaluate who believe to be the best and worst talents here in the IWA so first off, we're gonna start off with the best:

Shining Light

Guys like him are why I'm an atheist. But don't tell him I told you all that. Anyways, I've got to say that this guy is the absolute best promo cutter this company's got so far. Master heel, commanding in-ring presence, great seller...I'd praise his gimmick but it's too familiar with EWNCW's own Ronaldo Romulus so no points for you there my friend. Despite that, he's a man who captivates our attention wherever he goes, in the ring and on the stick. Give this man a title run. NOW. And with that, we'll go with the worst.

Brock Edwards

Oh, Brock, we know you're trying. You really are but when your losing streak stretches longer than the San Andreas Fault, including to a rookie, you know you're doing something wrong. It's time to go back to the drawing board, kid. Ask creative for a gimmick chance or something but you keep clowning around like this and things will not go end well for you.

Now, hopefully, no one gets offended. These evaluations are fair and unbiased and Edwards being at the bottom has nothing to do with him hazing me when we first debuted back in ICW, okay? NOT AT ALL I TELL YOU! #nevergointheshowersalone

Alright folks, that's a wrap. Again, go order Full Throttle from your local cable provider and watch Kayfabulous make their PPV debut. Happy holidays and if you find your self under the mistletoe with your touchy-feely aunt, fake a heart attack. It works every time.

Until next time,

Drek <3
    Brock: I forgot to say. Go fuck yourself Kayfabulous. I hate you as much as Ace Note.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    correct! 1 final question! In the event of a tie, we will keep having questions till someone is ahead by a point
    can we get a total count?

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    I took time to look this up and I end up being late
    Hahaha sorry man! I was part of the storyline though, didn't really take me long to remember

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    sorry, still wrong
    damn it i was right the first time but i forgot it was a gauntlet.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog #79: Evaluations & Disappointment

Writer & Editor: Skyler Drek

-----------------------------------------------------

Bienvenidos, fellow humans! Skyler Drek here with another Kayfabulous blog. Think of it as a sort of...early Christmas gift. Once again, I'll be filling in for my good friend, Ron Macoonie, who's still battling that nasty stomach bug and unfortunately, I've gotten a...how should I say this uh...whiff of the side effects. If you love your friends and family, DO NOT take them to Lito's Pizza. Your stomach and dignity will thank you. Alright, now that you've all gotten that medical report on the Coon, we're going to dive right into rather...serious business.

Now, I like to call myself the more refined half of Kayfabulous. Very rarely will my anger boil over, pride get hurt or my feelings get trampled over. And I reaaaaaaally hate to sound like Booker T right now but WHUT DA HAYELL?!!!?

Are you telling me that not one person, ONE person voted for us in the IWA Full Throttle Prediction Contest? The f$3@?!!!? I know, we don't exactly stack up to The Infection but you'd think at least one person out there would stick up for the little guy, ya know? But noooooooooooooooooo! You smarks have to go out and completely disregard us like we're nothing just because of seniority and because they're heels! That hurts, man! That's cold! I mean, c'mon! Out of all of the voters, we couldn't get one vote of confidence from you guys?! Not ONE?! SERIOUSLY?!!!? Are we that insignificant that we can't even be relied on?! Is all of this just worthless?! Ron's blogs? My shirts?! All of our planning? My SHIRTS?! All of that training?! My MOTHERF&%!@ING SHIRTS?!!!? You know how much polyester and cotton come by these days?! It doesn't come cheap @ssholes! It DOESN'T!!!! You'd think that after all of this, all of what we went through, we'd get at least one...just ONE lousy f*$3@ing vote! F*^%$ you, guys! F*&$ YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, make sure you guys vote in the Prediction Contest and for those of you who do vote for us, if we win at Full Throttle, you'll be sent a promo code that gives you 50% off of all "In The Know" T-shirts that are NOW available on IWAShop.com. Sure, there's a good chance you'll be deprived of points but I know you want that "Hand Young's Father" shirt, right? Riiiiiiiight?

Moving on, now that our rather shameful self promotion is done, we're going to move on and evaluate who believe to be the best and worst talents here in the IWA so first off, we're gonna start off with the best:

Shining Light

Guys like him are why I'm an atheist. But don't tell him I told you all that. Anyways, I've got to say that this guy is the absolute best promo cutter this company's got so far. Master heel, commanding in-ring presence, great seller...I'd praise his gimmick but it's too familiar with EWNCW's own Ronaldo Romulus so no points for you there my friend. Despite that, he's a man who captivates our attention wherever he goes, in the ring and on the stick. Give this man a title run. NOW. And with that, we'll go with the worst.

Brock Edwards

Oh, Brock, we know you're trying. You really are but when your losing streak stretches longer than the San Andreas Fault, including to a rookie, you know you're doing something wrong. It's time to go back to the drawing board, kid. Ask creative for a gimmick chance or something but you keep clowning around like this and things will not go end well for you.

Now, hopefully, no one gets offended. These evaluations are fair and unbiased and Edwards being at the bottom has nothing to do with him hazing me when we first debuted back in ICW, okay? NOT AT ALL I TELL YOU! #nevergointheshowersalone

Alright folks, that's a wrap. Again, go order Full Throttle from your local cable provider and watch Kayfabulous make their PPV debut. Happy holidays and if you find your self under the mistletoe with your touchy-feely aunt, fake a heart attack. It works every time.

Until next time,

Drek <3
    *Mr. Black is seen reading something on a laptop screen, his masked face cracking into a quick grin, which he suppresses with a look around as Mr. Blood walks up from the side.*

Mr. Blood: Reading that blog again? I know you say you think those fuckers are funny, but I don't see it man.

*Mr. Black closes the laptop, looking fully at Mr. Blood*

Mr. Blood: Hey, enjoy whatever the fuck makes you laugh bro, I just wanted to let you know that I'm takin the boys out for a beer, coming?

Mr. Black: Hell Yeah

*Mr. Black gets to his feet, following Mr. Blood off to where the rest of the gang is waiting.*

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I forgot to say. Go fuck yourself Kayfabulous. I hate you as much as Ace Note.
    Ace Note: Did someone ring for a verbal smackdown?!

Ace Note: Did someone ring for a verbal smackdown?!
    Brock: Did you actually grow some balls this time around.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Did you actually grow some balls this time around.
    Ace Note: Is that even anatomically possible?

Anyways, just read that Kayfabulous blog. Matt Ryder better not read that. His heart would be crushed if he found out what you did to those two...and in the showers, too!