Page 393 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383391392393394395 403 443 493 893 1393 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 22796
  1. #3921
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok guys after doing some thinking, here is how its gonna work. Full throttle will go up no later than friday. At that point, im giving everyone 2 weeks off. Its the holidays and itll be a nice break. 2 weeks from full throttle, the 4th i believe, i will send out promo assignments giving everyone a week to do them. And then the following week we will have chaos, and have 4 chaos"s in a row followed up by destined for immortality
    That sounds fair, baws


  2. #3922
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok guys after doing some thinking, here is how its gonna work. Full throttle will go up no later than friday. At that point, im giving everyone 2 weeks off. Its the holidays and itll be a nice break. 2 weeks from full throttle, the 4th i believe, i will send out promo assignments giving everyone a week to do them. And then the following week we will have chaos, and have 4 chaos"s in a row followed up by destined for immortality
    Sounds good Bear...
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  3. #3923
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Man its been abnormally quiet in the efed section today...unless u count tte and super daves love fest in the wwe efed
     

  4. #3924
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,671
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Man its been abnormally quiet in the efed section today...unless u count tte and super daves love fest in the wwe efed
    Love fest? Dude, it must be something more than that!


  5. #3925
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

    There you go. No so quiet now.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #3926
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    So, Wow.....this suuucks. Ill have to remember things are this dead next yr lol. So...to get some activity going, lets play a game. Between now and full throttle, im going to posts questions that pertain to the history of iwa and icw. Whoever answers most of the questions right, will get a surprise also who ever answers first gets that point if their right. So...first question.

    Who was involved in the first x treme championship match and what kind of match was it?
     

  7. #3927
    I joined the IWA late so I really don't know much.

  8. #3928
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So, Wow.....this suuucks. Ill have to remember things are this dead next yr lol. So...to get some activity going, lets play a game. Between now and full throttle, im going to posts questions that pertain to the history of iwa and icw. Whoever answers most of the questions right, will get a surprise also who ever answers first gets that point if their right. So...first question.

    Who was involved in the first x treme championship match and what kind of match was it?
    Ryan Wells, Clint Foster & it was a Ladder Match

    Kyojin's debut bitches!


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  9. #3929
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Ryan Wells, Clint Foster & it was a Ladder Match

    Kyojin's debut bitches!
    Dingo Mac: You're a bitch..


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #3930
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Dingo Mac: You're a bitch..
    Kyojin: Oh Dingo, you crack me up.

    Shuffles the Endurance Championship further up his shoulder.

    How's retirement?


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.