Page 392 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2923423823903913923933944024424928921392 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Also, what do you guys think of, once Full Throttle goes up, giving everyone 2 weeks off? It'll be right around Christmas and New Years, and this way, people wouldn't be cumbered by promos. I'm going to leave it to majority rules. If most want to keep going forward, I'm all for it. Let me know what you guys think!
    The WWE Fed is stopping from Thursday until the first show as Jan 10th I believe. Personally, if you could handle it, a short show around 28th or so, with 2-3 matches and 2-3 promos would be great, but it all depends mostly on how busy you are Bear.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    The WWE Fed is stopping from Thursday until the first show as Jan 10th I believe. Personally, if you could handle it, a short show around 28th or so, with 2-3 matches and 2-3 promos would be great, but it all depends mostly on how busy you are Bear.
    I'll actually have the time, I just don't want to gear up for a show,a nd then people not do promo assignments cause it's the holidays you know? and with me...their never short shows

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Cheated? Tell me Jackson, what are the rules in a ladder match?

*Hawk waits for second then answers.

Hawk: There are none Jackson. I tied him up after I finished beating the living daylights out of him, in order to watch his face the meant I pulled that case down. In just a few seconds, I broke his soul just like I had broken his body in that match. Jackson, when we face I am going to do the very same to you. You want to matter here, that's fine. But when you wanted to matter at my expense, you crossed the line. I am not and will not allow you to walk out of Destined for Immortality with that case, with your pride or even your health. You want to be talked about here? Well I guarantee you the next day that everyone will be talking about how I made you look stupid.
    Jackson: You're right, you would make me feel stupid if I believed what the fuck you just said! Listen I know the there are no rules in a ladder match but, no matter how you spin it a bitch move is still a bitch move but, since you are so damn stubburn, I just let you believe what you think! Line!? Crossing the Line!?? Haha *shakes head* silly bird, you crossed the line when you attack me from behind so as far as I am concerned, the only person that will walk out of Destined for Immortality with their pride intact, will be me! While your ass will walk out with your head down wondering to yourself, "Damn, I fucking suck, why did I ever wanted this match to happen!?" You see Hawk, the only person that you will make dumb as hell will be you, that is, if you make it out of Full Throttle first.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

i'm all for going forward with the shows
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Thank u for replying rehm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Scribbler Jones agrees.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

TTE has already made mention he shan't be here.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

As far as the shows going on over the holidays, whatever the majority rules.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    Maybe a show with lower-card people to give them an opportunity to move forward could work.

Blog Entries
    Ok guys after doing some thinking, here is how its gonna work. Full throttle will go up no later than friday. At that point, im giving everyone 2 weeks off. Its the holidays and itll be a nice break. 2 weeks from full throttle, the 4th i believe, i will send out promo assignments giving everyone a week to do them. And then the following week we will have chaos, and have 4 chaos"s in a row followed up by destined for immortality