Page 391 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381389390391392393 401 441 491 891 1391 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry for not sending out promo assignments. Ill be sending them out once i get out of work, and ill be updating you all on full throttle, as the ppv will likely happen friday. Ill explain why later
    You doing a prediction contest for the ppv?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    You doing a prediction contest for the ppv?
    Yes ill post that tonight.

Also, any creative member doing a match for the ppv i need it by friday

Blog Entries
    Yes ill post that tonight.

Also, any creative member doing a match for the ppv i need it by friday
    Yeah, we know. You've already told us.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: First off you kinda cheated in that match but, anyway as far as you not being Killa, good! I don't want you to since he was a pussy and I don't like fighting with grown ass men who are scared of facing me straight up. If you truly believe that you are going to humiliate me in that ring, I'm guessing you also believed that the world was going to end on the 21st. You see hawk, I picked the right guy to prove that theory because I want to beat your ass at your own game and that game is technical skill.

I am one of the most underrated wrestlers here when it comes to technical in-ring work, so to prove myself to everyone here that I am not only a great brawler but that I am also just as great as Kurt Angle when it comes to technical skills in the ring, I must beat you. I need everyone in the back to see Jackson Smith as a person that they just can't push me aside and say "Ah, he is not important, without that briefcase he will be nothing". I don't want that shit so after I kick your ass at full throttle, be prepared for a bigger ass kicking at Destined For Immortality!
    Hawk: Cheated? Tell me Jackson, what are the rules in a ladder match?

*Hawk waits for second then answers.

Hawk: There are none Jackson. I tied him up after I finished beating the living daylights out of him, in order to watch his face the meant I pulled that case down. In just a few seconds, I broke his soul just like I had broken his body in that match. Jackson, when we face I am going to do the very same to you. You want to matter here, that's fine. But when you wanted to matter at my expense, you crossed the line. I am not and will not allow you to walk out of Destined for Immortality with that case, with your pride or even your health. You want to be talked about here? Well I guarantee you the next day that everyone will be talking about how I made you look stupid.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    So here is the scenario boys and girls. Found out tonight my baby mama's going home for the holidays, so to get to spend the holidays with my kid, I'm getting her Thur and having her till Mon. Things are getting flip flopped around, so how it is looking is I have free time Thur night and Fri night, so I'm going to do alot of my PPV stuff Thur night, and finish it Friday, posting it that day. Ill be sending out promos assignments to some right now. Now, these promos are not needed, but it would add to the show, so, if you don't have it back by Friday, I won't go hunting you down for it. Also, a prediction contest will go up tonight! First, got to do two promos for other efeds

Blog Entries
    Also, I will most likely just post the winners for the awards show tomorrow/tonight So keep an eye out!

Blog Entries
    Ok guys. Extra promo assignments have gone out. Some are needed, some are extra. you know who you are!

Chase Blaydes: Hey where is everyone? hello... kyojin, Ace Note, anybody?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    So here is the scenario boys and girls. Found out tonight my baby mama's going home for the holidays, so to get to spend the holidays with my kid, I'm getting her Thur and having her till Mon. Things are getting flip flopped around, so how it is looking is I have free time Thur night and Fri night, so I'm going to do alot of my PPV stuff Thur night, and finish it Friday, posting it that day. Ill be sending out promos assignments to some right now. Now, these promos are not needed, but it would add to the show, so, if you don't have it back by Friday, I won't go hunting you down for it. Also, a prediction contest will go up tonight! First, got to do two promos for other efeds
    Makes total sense, worst case you will see my promo in your inbox early Friday morning.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Also, what do you guys think of, once Full Throttle goes up, giving everyone 2 weeks off? It'll be right around Christmas and New Years, and this way, people wouldn't be cumbered by promos. I'm going to leave it to majority rules. If most want to keep going forward, I'm all for it. Let me know what you guys think!