Page 386 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376384385386387388 396 436 486 886 1386 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Well the earliest it could be posted would be like this weekend, but I kind of want to get the PPV out of the way first lol
    Right, the deadline is really to make sure that you have time to work around whatever you don't get.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Oh, did no one pick up on the fact that for the first time ever, Smyth swore? lol

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries

Official Update from IWA.com

We have just learned that IWA has come to terms on the release of Ryan Hart. When reached for comments, Ryan was unavailable. When we reached Cody Hart, his words were this.

Cody: Well, what can I say, some people aren't who they claim to be.

Cody would not comment further. We attempted to reach Ashley Kid, but were unable to get a response. We also reached out to Smokey on how this will affect the upcoming #1 contenders match.

Smokey: Simple, it will now be Carlos Alberto Ramon and Van Hooligan X going up against Kayfabolous

We hope to get more on this news as the story develops

Blog Entries
    Macoonie: Hm. Well, that's interesting. Maybe our Canadian friend here got caught with leaf of a different variety?

Drek: Nah. If it were drugs, they'd have just suspended him. But either way, looks like we'll have to get back with creative to figure out who's going to go over at Full Throttle.

Blog Entries
    Ill be sending out assignments for a few in a bit.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ill be sending out assignments for a few in a bit.
    Let me know if I'm needed to write something

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Correction, Ill send em out tomorrow! Sorry guys!

Blog Entries
    From BlackbloodedBikers.com

*The Screen shows a scene in the desert, an old gas station in the background with over a dozen motorcycles parked around it, from inside the store come a large group of 10 men, walking as a group, with two leading them, as they get closer it becomes clear that it's Black Blooded. They stop in front of the camera, one gear walking with a noticeable limp as Mr. Blood removes his sunglasses, a cocky smile finding it's way onto his face*

Mr. Blood: Well Dirtbags, was that some fucking Chaos or what? Hey Doc, I know you're constantly rubbing them out to our videos, so pay attention. We proved the other night and will continue to prove each and every time we meet why we are the Dominant Fucking Predators of this industry. We are better than you, bigger than you, smarter than you, and meaner than you and we always will be. You think you have a good hand, but it's Black Blooded who have already stacked the deck. We have proven over and over, in federation after federation that we are the meanest, baddest, toughest sons of bitches in this industry, and it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than you got to take us out.

Mr. Black: You and your boys ain't shit.

Mr. Blood: Damn right. As for the rest of you whiny, no account, nameless, spineless, pants-shittingly retarded inbred morons that keep trying to blame us for the deaths of HWA and ICW? Get your shit together, and maybe quit going to the fucking dirtsheets for all of your "news" YOu want to know who destroyed HWA? It was Broc, Broc and those pieces of trash running around this company, Our company claiming to be some sort of sickness. Had Broc the Balls required, maybe their litttle clit could have been taken care of, but instead he rolled like fucking toilet paper. As for ICW? Well lookie here, we got that man that was ICW here, and he sure as fuck ain't treatin us like we killed his baby is he? Fucking think about it you pieces of shit. You blame us because you envy us, and it's easy to see why. In just the short time that we have been back in the states, Black Blooded have captured no less than Four separate titles, in Four separate divisions, and Four separate companies. We have rode Dominant and Rampant over all who dared to get in our way, and crushed countless so called "athletes" and "Internet darlings" beneath our bots like the walking carrion they are. We have ended careers, shattered hopes, and destroyed dreams and you know what Motherfuckers?

Mr. Black: We are just getting started.

Mr. Blood: See, at Full Throttle, that's when we get to go all fucking out, that is when you get to see what happens when you throw rocks at men armed with fucking machine guns! Full Throttle is when we run full throttle all over those fucking tards, and road-haul that piece of shit, creepy bad-touch so called "doctor" behind my bike all the way to the fucking bar to celebrate. Vivica has already proven that there ain't a bitch here that she can't handle, and in true Black Blooded fashion dominated the entire way through and left with the gold, and her head held high!

Mr. Black: Damn proud of her

Vivica: *From behind the camera* It's cause I have the bestest daddy ever to inspire me!

Mr. Blood: Damn right you are, why don't you say a few words to the dirtbags here.

*Vivica walks out, wearing the Vanity Championship around her waist and carrying a lead pipe in one hand, she saunters to the middle of the screen, before looking up through her lashes at the camera, smiling almost coquettishly*

Vivica: Hi Dirtbags, I did it! I proved for all of the other good girls out there that with Daddy's love, anything is possible! Those pointless whores all acted like they knew how to dance, but only clever me remembered the steps. and that big pink whore got to last the longest, oooh daddy I want her, can I have her for my very own toy! I'll be extra-special nice and hardly ever make the red come out or anything I promise!

Mr. Black: Well now princess, I'm sure you'll get to play with her again.

Vivica: I hope so, she didn't cry and break as easy as the others, and she knew that when it's time to get serious, you don't waste time whoring it up for the crowd. It will be so much fun when I get to make her see the red, and ge tot taste what makes her! See, everyone kept saying that pretty little pink was gonna win, but she didn't have daddy's love, she's just a whore, the good girl always wins in the end and I get to have the belt now and Daddy's love and make Daddy proud! This is my shiny, and there isn't anyone who will take it from me because Daddy loves me and that's all a girl needs! well, that and a good piece of lead!

*Vivica kisses the monitor, her lipstick smearing the screen as it goes dark*

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    From BlackbloodedBikers.com

*Pisces Pink is sitting in the ring, cracking her knuckles while glaring into the camera.*

Pisces Pink: Now see here, lil' bitch... You don't go around running yo' gapehole with my name in your mouth. You don't do that. See, even though I don't really agree with what went down at Chaos, I'm willing to live and learn and just wait til the next time I get to steamroll your puny ass. But now, you fucked up. Not only did Pisces hear her name fall out your rotten lil' mouth, you had the audacity to call me a toy... and a whore. *Pisces' eyes narrow as she stares death through the camera lens.* Maybe you have the Vanity Championship... for now. But believe me, lil' bitch: Pisces Pink is nobody's toy - and DAMN SURE NOBODY'S WHORE. Sooner or later, lil' bitch - is that your name? Lil' bitch? Whatever, it is now - I will get another shot at you. And I know, you gonna tote your lil' steel pipe like you really finna do some shit and yap about how yo daddy loves you - he probably loves you in all the wrong ways, but I don't give a gotdamn - and you gonna think you da shit til I show you what fuckin' time it is. And Imma get to play with you. It'll be fun... but I do tend to play rough with my dollies tho...

Hope that you only get to play with those other "divas" and you don't come across me, lil' bitch. Have fun getting touched by "daddy."

*Video ends.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Brock: God, Pink sucks major ass.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock