Page 384 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374382383384385386 394 434 484 884 1384 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 22796
    Awesome show Bear...
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Great show Bear!

HolyJose! I sort of didn't see it coming (Bear asked me a while back who I thought would be a better choice HJ or somebody else)- although I stand by my claim Bear. Those videos sounded nothing like HJ.

Was great to see William Carlin in action too! Shame there was no promo from him but thanks for the appearance Grind!

The Gauntlet Match and aftermath was outstanding. Really great work.

Shining, Torphs- you two are currently the must see feud in IWA. Every week you're pulling out incredible promos with some brilliant booking going down too. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Des, Asher- this was my choice for second best promo of the week. For the first time in a long time- I'm enthralled in a tag team feud that isn't on Brutality or that I'm booking myself. Damaged Goods vs. Black Blooded deserves more than just one match though- so I'm hoping for controversy.

Bring on Full Throttle bitches!

The Trinity
    Best Match: Gauntlet match - Very well written

Best Promo: Smyth and Kyojin - Just like Torphy said, you guys always bring your A - game. Thanks to everyone who voted for me and Torphy, it means a lot. It's an absolute pleasure to work with him, one of the best e-fedders in the business!

Best Piece of Booking: Debut of Holy Jose

Best Debut(When Applicable): Ali Kazam

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: N/A - Show wasn't packed full of promos, balanced itself evenly in terms of content.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A - May seem like I'm being lazy or scared of telling people that they could improve, but everyone is really putting a lot of effort into their promos! Said it before and I'll say it again, IWA is the best fed in terms of effort by it's members

Overall Show Grade: B+

Awesome show Bear, bring on Full Throttle!

Blog Entries
    Ok guys. So for this upcoming PPV, there are no assigned promos, but if anyone wishes to do a promo, contact me within 24 hrs and Ill hook you up with an assignment. If no one/or not enough get ahold of me, then I'm going to assign a few

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok guys. So for this upcoming PPV, there are no assigned promos, but if anyone wishes to do a promo, contact me within 24 hrs and Ill hook you up with an assignment. If no one/or not enough get ahold of me, then I'm going to assign a few
    Sent you a PM bear....
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog 78: Contests & Cold Feet

Writer & Editor: Skyler Drek

-----------------------------------------------------

Greetings, sentient bipedals!!!! I am one half of the most controversial tag team in history, Kayfabulous, Skyler Drek here to bring you another blog to entertain all of you(or piss you off depending on what your tastes are but I'll try to control myself.........). Anyways, if you're wondering why Macoonie's not the one writing this blog........THEN GTFO BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO READ MY MASTERPIECE YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD!!!!!

Is what I would say if I were insecure which I'm...mostly not. Anyways, he's still recovering(kayfabe) from his match with Carlos Alberto Ramon. In actuality, he's got a nasty stomach bug but he didn't want anyone knowing because it's embarrassing for him. Well, it's too bad we don't give two sh**s about not berating each other, otherwise, I might feel guilty. Besides, someone needed to put you in your place for making fun of the Cubs two blogs ago. #karma'sabitch

Anyways, like Macoonie promised you last blog, without telling ME mind you, he promised you that the person to guess the event that inspired the "Goldberg = World's Worst Parking Valet" T-shirt first would win two front row tickets to Full Throttle(so THAT's why my bank account was feeling light) Well, we have a winner and his/her name is *GoAt_PhASE81*. Congratulations. Next time, we'll auction off some of Macoonie's MLP shotglasses.

By the way, THANK YOU to everyone who voted for us to be in the number one contender's match at Full Throttle and if you haven't been paying attention recently, it's a triple threat tag team match where we finally get the chance to square off against Three of a Kind for the FIRST TIME! Win, lose or draw, we are nervous as hell but we'll try to perform as best we can for all of our fans out there! Oh, and as if the mark out vibes couldn't get any stronger, Holy Jose joined the ranks of the IWA yesterday. That took this blogger for a loop just like when Macoonie was booked to beat Ramon...clean. That almost never happens up north. #winkwink

With all that said, I'm gonna wrap things up here. We'll see you at F.T., have a Merry Christmas and enjoy yourselves this holiday season from us a Kayfabulous. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got this permanent marker, a sleeping Macoonie and a devious brain. Peace out, homies!

Until next time,

Drek <3

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: Jackson, if you are having deja vu, it's because I pulled that same trick on Shaz for his case. But this time Jackson, you don't have a little friend to help you steal back your case because I am playing for keeps.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Jackson, if you are having deja vu, it's because I pulled that same trick on Shaz for his case. But this time Jackson, you don't have a little friend to help you steal back your case because I am playing for keeps.
    Ace Note: Yo, Hawk. I'd worry less about Jackson and look at the bigger picture. In case you've forgotten, you've got a six man tag team match to compete in at Full Throttle and yours truly is in it. Unless you plan on getting taken by surprise, I'd suggest you prepare yourself for what I'm going to be dishing out.

Blog Entries
    Best Match: Main event.

Best Promo: Shining/Adonis.

Best Piece of Booking: Smokey.

Best Debut(When Applicable): Holy Jose.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I know that they have said otherwise, but I would have liked VHX and CAR to go on undefeated for a while longer. I wanted to see an unstoppable tag team for a while, and eventually have a huge match against BB.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Promos are shorter and more digestible, which is certainly a step in the right direction.

Any Other Positives: See my 'overall view' below.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: There were so many mentions and plans for DFI, it kinda took the shine away from the fact that there is a PPV beforehand.

Overall Show Grade: B

Overall view

Adonis/Shining feud - I have said it one, and I will say it again - this is the hottest thing in IWA right now and it is amazing to see, but at the same time it annoys me because the Kyo/Smyth feud is no longer the hottest thing. Do not take this as a negative boys, and I am sure Eddie will agree with me. Valentina was that missing element from the feud and as soon as she was introduced, I knew it would be a game changer. Credit has to be given to the two best characters and writers right now.

Smokey - This has made the world of difference, but it actually didn't need to be the return of Smokey. Daniel May was such a background character, you barely even noticed he was there. The reason Smokey works so well is because he is a character, and a strong one at that. I didn't like the regression of going back to Icey Dubya, but Smokey is a much better alternative to May.

The Show - It is a lot better now to read. For the second week in a row, it has been a joy to read the who way through. Because of the lengths in recent weeks, it became a chore in the final third of the show, but this is a vast improvement.

IWA - Best characters, best promos, best feuds. Simple.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the feedback guys. Quick question, I'm still missing some promos for the awards show, so with that in mind, what woudl you guys rather? Wait for the promos and do a special show? or just announce the winners?