Page 382 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372380381382383384 392 432 482 882 1382 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Wait....what promo was that?
    Shaz's, it was a quick, throwaway line, seriously nitpicky even for me to bring it up, but I was trying to find something to criticize

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Shaz's, it was a quick, throwaway line, seriously nitpicky even for me to bring it up, but I was trying to find something to criticize
    Ah yes i see what you are referencing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ah yes i see what you are referencing
    Like I said, totally tiny, so small that I actually edited the post and took it out, then put it back in because I knew you would get it.

Brock: Come on, Wells!

Matt: You got to keep focus. Eyes on the task in hand, man.

Brock: I hope your not this dis-focus when we meet in the ring.

Matt: Tisk tisk. Maybe IWA should have Wells perform a psychological test to see if he can truly handle himself. You know what, bro?

Brock: What is it Matt?

Matt: Ryan should have a helping buddy.

Brock: I hear that Dr. Shelby is free.

*Both Matt and Brock begin to laugh to themselves.*

Matt: You know it, bro!
    Last edited by TTC; 12-17-2012 at 02:16 AM.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Black Ninja!

Best Match: the Kyojin triple threat match.

Best Promo: Dingo Mac insists that I say it was the Infected promo with Van and Carlos.

Best Piece of Booking: Adonis/Shining

Best Debut(When Applicable): Well that depends on my ego... I'll just say Holyjose..

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The Shaz/Blue etc promo being booked after the vanity match

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: nah

Any Other Positives: All of it.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: nope.

Overall Show Grade: A

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Most of the time if I don't provide feedback, it's because I finished reading too late and went to bed

Best Match: Vanity Championship, seriously loved the writing style, very awesome, easy to see happen in the mind's eye, as it were.

Best Promo: Adonis/Shining. Loved every minute of it, went from a feud that I honestly was kinda "meh" about to one I can't wait to see the conclusion of!

Best Piece of Booking: Smokey, seriously, Smokey is probably one of the best parts of IWA, I can barely remember any other GM for any other e-fed, but I know Smokey!

Best Debut(When Applicable): Ali Kazam! Seriously did not expect him, so awesome surprise! also liking the added dimension to his character that came with the debut

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: nothing comes to mind

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Pamich, just don't feel it myself, and it was a bit hard to follow. Could be just me.

Any Other Positives: Darius / KJ Punk, that is the feud I cannot wait to see! Awesome promo there, really hard to choose Adonis/Shining, really close, honestly there were just tons of purely awesome promos throughout.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Seems odd when a promo is made that references an event that already happened (I am sure you will win your match, when the match already happened) It's a tough thing to guard against though, so it happens. Seriously, that was the worst thing I could think of.

Surprising was the goal... I deliberately hadn't used him to IC lol.

Blog Entries

Best Match: I'm going to have to say the gauntlet match.

Best Promo: Fuck you Shin! You said you were proud of you and Adonis' promo this week and to really look out for it and you've proven to be the c*** destroying promo this week. Curse yoooou!

Best Piece of Booking: Hmm, that's a toughy. I'd like to say Cody beating me and Carlos losing too since it shows any team can win the #1 contender match-up or debut of HJ.

Best Debut(When Applicable): Do I reeeeaaaally need to say? ;D

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Just my opinion but can you honestly see a Gauntlet match not being a main event match with WWE or TNA? Don't get me wrong, main event was great and the G match was my fav, well written and I know why it wasn't the main event but just doesn't feel right to me.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Yeah me, massively. I didn't really feel the arrogant juices flowing through me like usual. I gotta step it up.

Overall Show Grade: I'm not really 1 for a grade system. 7.5/10

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post

Best Match: the Kyojin triple threat match.

Best Promo: Dingo Mac insists that I say it was the Infected promo with Van and Carlos.

Best Piece of Booking: Adonis/Shining

Best Debut(When Applicable): Well that depends on my ego... I'll just say Holyjose..

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: The Shaz/Blue etc promo being booked after the vanity match

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: nah

Any Other Positives: All of it.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: nope.

I thank you.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I thank you.
    Thank Dingo...

Blog Entries

*After the show, Black Blooded are spotted walking down the hallway to the locker rooms, Vivica holding her belt up over her head and twirling it around while giggling.*

Vivica: Did I make you proud Daddy?

Mr. Black: Damn right you did Princess.

Vivica: Yay! I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world!

Mr. Blood: Everything is breaking our way. First the JBW titles, then our girl here becomes the first Vanity champ, next we break those fucking retards in half. Nobody, and nothing can stand in our way. We are the Dominant Fucking Predators. Gears, you boys did yourselves damned proud tonight, and made us all richer.

Mr. Black: *Taking a brown envelope from the inside of his jacket* Time to celebrate.

*The gears let out a collective cheer*

Mr. Blood: Damn right, let's see if this fucking shithole town has a decent bar, a decent steakhouse, or both.

Gear: Or at least some fucking strippers.
    Last edited by Asherdelampyr; 12-17-2012 at 02:42 AM.