Page 378 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368376377378379380 388 428 478 878 1378 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 22796
    Domino: Last time I checked weren't you on your back last time we were in the ring together, Ace note.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Domino: Last time I checked weren't you on your back last time we were in the ring together, Ace note.
    Ace Note: Let's not ignore the efforts of your cronies, two of which were the losers of the match Wells and I dominated in and I see he's with us right now.

*turns around to wave at Brock*

Howdy, Edwards!

*faces Domino again*

Ain't he a card? Anyways, yeah, I'll admit that your ambush was pretty well set up but you're forgetting one thing, in that six man tag team match, you're right in front of me. You'll have nowhere to hide, nowhere to run. I'll have my eye on you the entire time so you won't get the drop on me like you did to me last Chaos. Don't even try it.

*Chase is amazed at the backstage theatrics before the very first chaos that he will be a member for*

Chase: Oh look its Ace Note, Hey Ace Note how are you going, my name is Chase Blaydes nice to meet you mate
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Brock: The fuck? Howdy? Are you some type of cowboy now?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    *Chase is amazed at the backstage theatrics before the very first chaos that he will be a member for*

Chase: Oh look its Ace Note, Hey Ace Note how are you going, my name is Chase Blaydes nice to meet you mate
    Ace Note: Pleasure's all mine. Could you hang on for a minute. I'm a bit...preoccupied at the moment.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: The fuck? Howdy? Are you some type of cowboy now?
    Ace Note: Aw, don't be down, partner. Don't get a spur up your rear and be all butthurt on me.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Pleasure's all mine. Could you hang on for a minute. I'm a bit...preoccupied at the moment.
    Chase: Yes Yes no worries I will be in my locker room good luck tonight

*Chase is ecstatic that he got to meet Ace Note but realises this is probably the wrong time to make new friends*
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Let's not ignore the efforts of your cronies, two of which were the losers of the match Wells and I dominated in and I see he's with us right now.

Ain't he a card? Anyways, yeah, I'll admit that your ambush was pretty well set up but you're forgetting one thing, in that six man tag team match, you're right in front of me. You'll have nowhere to hide, nowhere to run. I'll have my eye on you the entire time so you won't get the drop on me like you did to me last Chaos. Don't even try it.
    Domino: Take note Ace, you guys won one little match. You can win these small little battles on Chaos all you want to. But at the PPV is when its time to put up or shut up. Me, Phoenix, and Hawk will work together and get the victory. And you know what Note I'm going to be the one to take care of you myself. I guaranteed it.

Blog Entries
    *Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink are in the ring discussing and going over wrestling techniques. Sagittarius is really hyped up after watching ROH's Final Battle 2012, and even thought Pisces never saw much ROH before, she is DEFINITELY a fan now.*

Sagittarius Blue: Did you see the American Wolves vs. Fish and O'Reilly? That was awesome! That Fish guy may be a tool, but he emphasizes the potential and power of MMA when applied to pro wrestling! Now Pisces, let's try a WAIT WHAT ARE YOU NOOOO!!!

*Pisces gets caught up in the moment and attempts a Package Piledriver on Sagittarius.*

Pisces Pink (in Hulk mode): PISCES SMASH!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink are in the ring discussing and going over wrestling techniques. Sagittarius is really hyped up after watching ROH's Final Battle 2012, and even thought Pisces never saw much ROH before, she is DEFINITELY a fan now.*

Sagittarius Blue: Did you see the American Wolves vs. Fish and O'Reilly? That was awesome! That Fish guy may be a tool, but he emphasizes the potential and power of MMA when applied to pro wrestling! Now Pisces, let's try a WAIT WHAT ARE YOU NOOOO!!!

*Pisces gets caught up in the moment and attempts a Package Piledriver on Sagittarius.*

Pisces Pink (in Hulk mode): PISCES SMASH!
    Chase: Hey its my two favourites colours, Saggitarius Blue annd Pisces Pink.... well except for Teal I love Teal but anyways how are you guys...
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust