Page 377 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367375376377378379 387 427 477 877 1377 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Who cares what you want, Domino?
    Divine: hey if it isnt mr irrelevant

Ooc: 1 and 1/2 hrs of work left then ill continue working on chaos

Brock: Who cares what you want, Domino?
    Domino: Everyone cares and to Divine funny how only a couple Chaos's end and I'm becoming more relevant than half the roster.

Brock: Divine you better shut your damn mouth, before I stick my foot down your throat. As far as you being relevant Domino, that's like saying people actually want Shaz as World Champion.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Brock: Divine you better shut your damn mouth, before I stick my foot down your throat. As far as you being relevant Domino, that's like saying people actually want Shaz as World Champion.
    Domino: Well lets just say this after I help lead my tea to victory over Oscar, Note, and Smith. You people will take notice, that I will take another step in becoming the most "relevant" superstar on the roster.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Domino: Well lets just say this after I help lead my tea to victory over Oscar, Note, and Smith. You people will take notice, that I will take another step in becoming the most "relevant" superstar on the roster.
    Divine: wo, lets get one thing straight checker boy, divine wasnt calling you irrelevant. Hell your less than irrelevant, your nothing, divine was calling brock irrelevant. So watch your mouth buster brown

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: wo, lets get one thing straight checker boy, divine wasnt calling you irrelevant. Hell your less than irrelevant, your nothing, divine was calling brock irrelevant. So watch your mouth buster brown
    Domino: Oh I'm sorr. Wait what the heck is a buster brown? Give me a minute as I look it up, and come back with a suitable insult for you Divine.

Domino: So Buster Brown is a comic book character. Real funny.

Brock: Domino, you will be nothing more than a filler for the real show. Which just happens to me. Divine as far as you go, you calling me irrelevant is like saying you'll be a future World Champion. Which we both know is a huge lie.

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Jesus, Domino, really? You can't go one day without making a complete ass out of yourself? It's bad enough I sent you packing on your debut. Save some dignity before your loss at Full Throttle. At least then, I'll have beaten someone of...decent credibility.

Brock: If isn't my favorite ass wipe, Ace Note.