Page 375 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365373374375376377 385 425 475 875 1375 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 22796
  1. #3741
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Haha yes i am. I woke up 30 mins ago, so 8 am. Going to work on the building now which will probably take 3 hrs, so 1130. Then into the shop to work for 12 hrs so then midnight. Then watching survivor at 1 when the gf gets out. Realistically ill work on it some during survivor, but i wont lie my main focus will be on survivor. Malcolms got to win it haha. So we shall see. I love the icing, makes it easier to pick icer of the week, and i like the new tag team cricket!
    Take the day off work. I'll write you a note.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #3742
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Haha yes i am. I woke up 30 mins ago, so 8 am. Going to work on the building now which will probably take 3 hrs, so 1130. Then into the shop to work for 12 hrs so then midnight. Then watching survivor at 1 when the gf gets out. Realistically ill work on it some during survivor, but i wont lie my main focus will be on survivor. Malcolms got to win it haha. So we shall see. I love the icing, makes it easier to pick icer of the week, and i like the new tag team cricket!
    Cheers mate took me a while to come up with though lets hope it works and good luck with your work today mate
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  3. #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Will I Am: Poker is easy, but even easier is how easy it will be for me to hurt you if you think I'm bluffing.
    @Chase, ummm,no, just leave, you're embarrassing yourself.

    And lastly, to the two lovers, don't get angry at me because you can't get married, just go home and play with each other while I sort out Israel.
    Israel: You cannot or will not sort me out because I am Destined for Immortality (OOC: See what I did there) and you will not begrudge my character and integrity you fiendish little man

    Chase: Well the offer is there Will I am just offering the Olive branch of friendship to you

    Kraouker: Better watch what you say boss because as much as we hate Israel Pamich and his preaching of Integrity and Honour, Let me assure you that Boltz and I will make sure you never get to him if you want to disrespect us
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  4. #3744
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: You cannot or will not sort me out because I am Destined for Immortality (OOC: See what I did there) and you will not begrudge my character and integrity you fiendish little man

    Chase: Well the offer is there Will I am just offering the Olive branch of friendship to you

    Kraouker: Better watch what you say boss because as much as we hate Israel Pamich and his preaching of Integrity and Honour, Let me assure you that Boltz and I will make sure you never get to him if you want to disrespect us
    Will I Am: Israel, you're destined for failure. Go sit in a corner and cry like the pathetic loser you are. Chase, I'll pass and Kraouker, you and your boyfriend had better get out of my face, otherwise I'll break your faces up so badly you won't even be able to look at each others hideous deformities...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #3745
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Will I Am: Israel, you're destined for failure. Go sit in a corner and cry like the pathetic loser you are. Chase, I'll pass and Kraouker, you and your boyfriend had better get out of my face, otherwise I'll break your faces up so badly you won't even be able to look at each others hideous deformities...
    *Chase leaves for greener pastures*

    Israel: I have only lost One singles match here in IWA and it was because of a distraction so Will I Am if you want to face me in the ring no problem Sir.

    Boltz: Kraouker, This guy must be dreaming or dillusional either way Will you need to step of and maybe accept Chase's friendship and go play monopoly or something because as pussy as Chase is at least he doesnt act tough
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  6. #3746
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    *Chase leaves for greener pastures*

    Israel: I have only lost One singles match here in IWA and it was because of a distraction so Will I Am if you want to face me in the ring no problem Sir.

    Boltz: Kraouker, This guy must be dreaming or dillusional either way Will you need to step of and maybe accept Chase's friendship and go play monopoly or something because as pussy as Chase is at least he doesnt act tough
    Will I Am: Who the hell needs a ring? let's fight right here. Unless you're too scared... Now Boltz, you wanna talk about acting tough, you should stop acting so tough just because your boyfriend is backing you up frokm your hip.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  7. #3747
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Will I Am: Who the hell needs a ring? let's fight right here. Unless you're too scared... Now Boltz, you wanna talk about acting tough, you should stop acting so tough just because your boyfriend is backing you up frokm your hip.
    Israel: I do not fight Sir I wrestle, So organise a match and I am in

    *Kraouker grabs his handy Nut Cracker from his necklace with a menacing look*

    Boltz: Hey Kraouker it aint worth losing our contracts for this Bitch, lets blow this dawg

    *Nutz and Boltz walk out flabbergasted by WIll I Ams stupidity*

    OOC Im out of here man catch you later nice ICing
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  8. #3748
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Btw, awesome tag, whoever wrote bring back smokey!... *eyeballs Asher*
     

  9. #3749
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Btw, awesome tag, whoever wrote bring back smokey!... *eyeballs Asher*
    Fuck the tags. Post the show!


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #3750
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Brock: How about go fuck yourself, Mr. Smyth?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.