Page 374 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364372373374375376 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Sorry for trying to start an IC
    Xavier Kraouker: Hey Adonis, bring your herped arse over here so you can cope a beating at the hands of Nutz and Boltz, you feelin me?

Black Ninja!
    Sorry for trying to start an IC
    Will I Am: I don't care if you're sorry or not. I don't want icing on my cupcakes, now Israel, take chase with you to the kitchen and start making my cupcakes again! Do as you are told you insignificant bugs.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Will I Am: I don't care if you're sorry or not. I don't want icing on my cupcakes, now Israel, take chase with you to the kitchen and start making my cupcakes again! Do as you are told you insignificant bugs.
    Israel: Chase is as much my friend as you are Will, Do not be barking orders at me Will I am and do something new for a change Sir... Show some integrity

Bradley Boltz: Get your own fucking Cupcakes Will you stupid bitch

Black Ninja!
    Israel: Chase is as much my friend as you are Will, Do not be barking orders at me Will I am and do something new for a change Sir... Show some integrity
    Will I Am: Some integrity. You want me to show some integrity? Integrity is overrated and showing you any sort of respect is just not going to happen. What is going to happen is, you will do what I tell you to do before I rip your arms out of their sockets and shove them straight down your throat.
    Bradley Boltz: Get your own fucking Cupcakes Will you stupid bitch
    Will I Am: Shut you're god damned mouth you sack of shit. If I had been asking for the opinion of a talentless unknown I would have spoken to The Wonder Kid. But I wasn't I was talking to chase and Israel "Try to seem tough, but look like a little bitch" Pamich.

Will I Am: Some integrity. You want me to show some integrity? Integrity is overrated and showing you any sort of respect is just not going to happen. What is going to happen is, you will do what I tell you to do before I rip your arms out of their sockets and shove them straight down your throat.
    Israel: If you even had the slightest of ability young man I would show you a thing or two about respect though quite frankly you are probably about as slow as Chase and would ignore my advice

*Chase overhears this comment*

Chase: Actually Israel I can run a 100M in 10.43 seconds

Israel: Point Made

Will I Am: Shut you're god damned mouth you sack of shit. If I had been asking for the opinion of a talentless unknown I would have spoken to The Wonder Kid. But I wasn't I was talking to chase and Israel "Try to seem tough, but look like a little bitch" Pamich.
    Boltz: I may be unknown to you but I am certain not talentless though its easy to talk trash without backing it up isnt it?

Black Ninja!
    Israel: If you even had the slightest of ability young man I would show you a thing or two about respect though quite frankly you are probably about as slow as Chase and would ignore my advice

*Chase overhears this comment*

Chase: Actually Israel I can run a 100M in 10.43 seconds

Israel: Point Made

Boltz: I may be unknown to you but I am certain not talentless though its easy to talk trash without backing it up isnt it?
    Will I Am: Israel, feel free to hit me. Just so you know, you might try, but you wouldn't get very far. I'm not a wrestler, but I am a man and I have more balls than you will ever have.
    Chase, you're very boring and Boltz, who are you? i was talking to kraquer... are you two lovers attached at the hip or something. Let the little bitch fight his own battle, unless you want to have your future career ended before it even begins.

Will I Am: Israel, feel free to hit me. Just so you know, you might try, but you wouldn't get very far. I'm not a wrestler, but I am a man and I have more balls than you will ever have.
    Chase, you're very boring and Boltz, who are you? i was talking to kraquer... are you two lovers attached at the hip or something. Let the little bitch fight his own battle, unless you want to have your future career ended before it even begins.
    Israel: Though I do not need your permission to do anything it is great to see you would make a great poker player after I am done with you because lets face it that was a good bluff.

Chase: I am not boring Will, If you want we could play on the Xbox 360 or even watch Big Bang on DVR

Nutz and Boltz via Krakour: We are a unit and if you mess with one you mess with both

Black Ninja!
    Israel: Though I do not need your permission to do anything it is great to see you would make a great poker player after I am done with you because lets face it that was a good bluff.

Chase: I am not boring Will, If you want we could play on the Xbox 360 or even watch Big Bang on DVR

Nutz and Boltz via Krakour: We are a unit and if you mess with one you mess with both
    Will I Am: Poker is easy, but even easier is how easy it will be for me to hurt you if you think I'm bluffing.
    @Chase, ummm,no, just leave, you're embarrassing yourself.

And lastly, to the two lovers, don't get angry at me because you can't get married, just go home and play with each other while I sort out Israel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    You are aware that there is only 24 hours in a day, right?
    Haha yes i am. I woke up 30 mins ago, so 8 am. Going to work on the building now which will probably take 3 hrs, so 1130. Then into the shop to work for 12 hrs so then midnight. Then watching survivor at 1 when the gf gets out. Realistically ill work on it some during survivor, but i wont lie my main focus will be on survivor. Malcolms got to win it haha. So we shall see. I love the icing, makes it easier to pick icer of the week, and i like the new tag team cricket!