Page 367 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357365366367368369 377 417 467 867 1367 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: All I see from you two are some kid greener than Garrett Bishoff and some never was trying to be relevant among real stars. You want to do something meaningful, get the fuck out of this business, go back home and complain on the internet like you always do, and stand back and watch me win titles.
    Chase: I have been wrestling for a very long time Hawk though I do know there is still improvement to be made and thats what I am here for

Israel: Hawk you have such an attitude for such an underachiever only god knows the ego you will grow if by some chance of luck you actually succeed here
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: Rude? Rude for suggesting that this fucking nobody make something of himself? Rude for giving this penniless dirtbag kid a chance to do something useful? Fuck off.

Mr. Black: Bunch of savages in this company

Mr. Blood: And as for your assertion that you win anything other than frequent ass-beatings? That's just fucking hilarious. At least that kid knows he's a fucking nobody, you? you still walk around here like you got something to be proud of, we may just have to beat it out of you
    Israel: I dont fight tag team matches which would mean I would have to go Two on one which I dont have a problem instilling some integrity into you two.

Chase: Like I said guys I appreciate the opportunity but I may pass at this point, I have never enjoyed toilet cleaning and I have done it for so many years now
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I dont fight tag team matches which would mean I would have to go Two on one which I dont have a problem instilling some integrity into you two.

Chase: Like I said guys I appreciate the opportunity but I may pass at this point, I have never enjoyed toilet cleaning and I have done it for so many years now
    Mr. Blood: Tell you what then, why don't you grab greener than goose-shit over here and got ask Smokey if y'all can be next in line for the Dominant Predators. I'm sure he'd have no problem pencilin ya both in for after we win the titles off of those tards and that creepy doc

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Mr. Blood: Tell you what then, why don't you grab greener than goose-shit over here and got ask Smokey if y'all can be next in line for the Dominant Predators. I'm sure he'd have no problem pencilin ya both in for after we win the titles off of those tards and that creepy doc
    Israel: because I do not team up with people, I have to team up with Orion Slayde to get revenge on Ivan Draymen though that is a one off
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Chase: I have been wrestling for a very long time Hawk though I do know there is still improvement to be made and thats what I am here for

Israel: Hawk you have such an attitude for such an underachiever only god knows the ego you will grow if by some chance of luck you actually succeed here
    Hawk: I have been very dominant here and have two wins over our current world champion. The only reason he was able to use his case is because Jackson screwed me out of my title shot by abusing his ref status. I know my limitations will, and there are known. I am the ultimate aerial predator and anything that dwells on the ground is my prey.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Domino: I must say I am excited for my 6 man tag team match with Phoenix and Edwards. You see me, phoenix, and Edwards. Stood tall while Notes, and Oscar was laid out. With ease, yes Ryders and Wells got the win. But who stood tall, You see Ace take notes you won the battle but at the end of the night you were on your back. And Wells your not my opponent but I'm sure we will cross-paths again eventually. But for right now I'm going to go the back, open a bottle of my champagne, because I'm already celebrating our win.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: I have been very dominant here and have two wins over our current world champion. The only reason he was able to use his case is because Jackson screwed me out of my title shot by abusing his ref status. I know my limitations will, and there are known. I am the ultimate aerial predator and anything that dwells on the ground is my prey.
    Israel: You explain all that like you are a decent wrestler when the only guy you have beaten is a guy who cashed a briefcase on a dead and buried wrestler, let me assure you that I am a much harder task and my only lose was against a champion and not a champion who cashed in a briefcase, a real champion
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: Tell you what kid, for a limited time only you can get the Black Blooded Deluxe VI Fucking P Package to Destined For Immortality,
    You will sit in the seat of luxury in our Luxury tour bus, surrounded by the very finest in roadies, carpenters, and janitorial staff. You will watch, amazed as these titans of trash, these Rasputins of refuse go about their manly duties, and join in on such inclusive and growth-promoting activities as

Scrubbing shit off of a toilet

replacing urinal cakes

and if you are very lucky

emptying the trash in the Bombshell Locker Room!

All of this and more can be yours if you sign on the dotted line, and learn your fucking place!

Mr. Black: Nameless little shit.
    I just laughed at my desk because of this.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Eddie and I have done a pretty good promo too. Plus, I've done a few extra bits for the show that I'm quite proud of. I'm also looking forward to the next stage of the Shining & Adonis feud.

This next show will be sexual!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Eddie and I have done a pretty good promo too. Plus, I've done a few extra bits for the show that I'm quite proud of. I'm also looking forward to the next stage of the Shining & Adonis feud.

This next show will be sexual!
    Looking forward to it, you guys always do an outstanding job!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole