Page 352 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2523023423503513523533543624024528521352 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 22796
  1. #3511
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: You could and I'll have to admit, that ambush you guys pulled off got us good. Too bad it had to come off the fact that you guys sorta...*cough*choked*cough*.
    Dingo: Hey Ace, what did they choke on?
    ]

  2. #3512
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: See Blue, you aren't a man. If you were one then you take both of us at the same time.
    Sagittarius Blue: How cute, you understand the concept of "both"... It's true - gorillas can learn! Weren't you the one who decided to get involved while Danielle and I were handling business? I mean you, Brock Edwards, supposedly the "Next Big Thing"... why don't you try to squash us both? Or did you two telepathically exchange your favorite brands of Tampons and decide to be BFFs? Geez, girls these days...


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  3. #3513
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    Brock: I didn't choke. Unlike you Ace, you choked cause last time I checked you and I agreed to a one-one-one not some bullshit that management gave us.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #3514
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: How cute, you understand the concept of "both"... It's true - gorillas can learn! Weren't you the one who decided to get involved while Danielle and I were handling business? I mean you, Brock Edwards, supposedly the "Next Big Thing"... why don't you try to squash us both? Or did you two telepathically exchange your favorite brands of Tampons and decide to be BFFs? Geez, girls these days...
    Dingo: I vote for getting rid of Brock first... since he so rudely interupted...
    ]

  5. #3515
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    Brock: Blue, understand this you are the one who wanted one of us to face you. Or you afraid to admit you cannot beat me when I'm 100%?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #3516
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    Brock: Come on Dingo, I offered you a sandwich, beer, or something.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  7. #3517
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,501
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I didn't choke. Unlike you Ace, you choked cause last time I checked you and I agreed to a one-one-one not some bullshit that management gave us.
    Ace Note: If I were responsible for any of the booking here, it would have been me and you one on one. But guess what? It didn't happen and not only did you have your best friend in your corner, Domino decided to try and get himself involved and you still couldn't get it done. Face it. You lost fair and square and me, a rookie, put you in your place and at Full Throttle, Wells will do it again.

     

  8. #3518
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,603
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Come on Dingo, I offered you a sandwich, beer, or something.
    Dingo: I have plenty of beer and I would prefer some BBQ'd shrimp
    ]

  9. #3519
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    Brock: Oh please, I would rather prefer you gloating about beating me fair and square in a one-one-one match. Rather than you celebrating about that retarded tag team match that Smokey got out of his rear end. Which I bet you kissed so you wouldn't face me in single's competition, Ace.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #3520
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Dingo: I vote for getting rid of Brock first... since he so rudely interupted...
    Sagittarius Blue: Well, Brock... looks like you're just not good at making friends, huh?


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.