Page 340 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330338339340341342 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: You ignorant human being, I will tell you something though Rob Rage give me one shot at your main event status and I wont need a second
    Mr. Smyth: Don't waste your time, Israel. He won't put that opportunity on the line, nor should he. Now don't get me wrong, at Lost Cause he had the simplest job of the night by only having to eliminate one person whilst the rest of us had to work the rest of the pay-per-view. However, Rob saw an opportunity and took full advantage of the situation. Kind of like how you should have a few weeks back on Chaos.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: You ignorant human being, I will tell you something though Rob Rage give me one shot at your main event status and I wont need a second
    Hey, I don't make the matches, but I'd be more than happy to beat some sence into you if the higher ups pair us up in the ring. You're right, you won't need a second, you'll need 4. 4 seconds to lose. Rage Bomb, 1, 2, 3 and my hand is raised
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Hey, I don't make the matches, but I'd be more than happy to beat some sence into you if the higher ups pair us up in the ring. You're right, you won't need a second, you'll need 4. 4 seconds to lose. Rage Bomb, 1, 2, 3 and my hand is raised
    Israel: If you propose the match to Daniel May after he has taken his pills I am sure he can lock the match in

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Wait, so not only do you want a match with Rage, you want him to make the effort to get it sanctioned? Is it not time that you started wiping your own arse?

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Wait, so not only do you want a match with Rage, you want him to make the effort to get it sanctioned? Is it not time that you started wiping your own arse?
    OOC: Is it weird that Rage the face and Smyth the heel are acting like mates atm?

Rage: You know what Smyth, I've heard a lot of bad things about you from of a lot of people I'd consider my friends, but I just can't help but like you at the moment. You speak a lot of sence

Blog Entries
    OOC: Is it weird that Rage the face and Smyth the heel are acting like mates atm?

Rage: You know what Smyth, I've heard a lot of bad things about you from of a lot of people I'd consider my friends, but I just can't help but like you at the moment. You speak a lot of sence
    Mr. Smyth: Rob, I'm a businessman. I understand that when an opportunity arises, you have to grab hold of it with both hands. That is exactly what you did, and you have gotten your rewards for it. I appreciate someone who is willing to both work hard and exploit a situation to their own advantage. What I don't appreciate is people blaming others for their own shortcomings.

Is you being the number one contender for the world title best for business? Maybe. I'm not so sure, but rest assured that I will be watching with great interest.

OOC: Problem kinda solved. lol

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Rob, I'm a businessman. I understand that when an opportunity arises, you have to grab hold of it with both hands. That is exactly what you did, and you have gotten your rewards for it. I appreciate someone who is willing to both work hard and exploit a situation to their own advantage. What I don't appreciate is people blaming others for their own shortcomings.

Is you being the number one contender for the world title best for business? Maybe. I'm not so sure, but rest assured that I will be watching with great interest.

OOC: Problem kinda solved. lol
    Rage: As I always say, you can only beat what's put in front of you, and that's exactly what I did

Blog Entries
    Rage: As I always say, you can only beat what's put in front of you, and that's exactly what I did
    Mr. Smyth: Indeed you did, and I commend you for that. The big challenges will be coming over the next few weeks and months and I am very interested to see how you handle yourself.

Let's just hope you don't turn into a narcissistic, egomaniacal, hot headed troglodyte like Kyojin.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Indeed you did, and I commend you for that. The big challenges will be coming over the next few weeks and months and I am very interested to see how you handle yourself.

Let's just hope you don't turn into a narcissistic, egomaniacal, hot headed troglodyte like Kyojin.
    Rage: Well I'm certainly hot headed, and when did a bit of an ego ever hurt anybody in this business? Narcissistic, eh, maybe a little. And hey, if I end up like Kyojin, I'll end up champion, that ain't a terrible place to be now is it?

Blog Entries
    Wells: Ryder and Edwards continue to be chickenshit and hide eh? Come out and fight!
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)