Page 321 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2212713113193203213223233313714218211321 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: I'm sure that's never been an issue for you since you give up your hole so freely sweetheart.
    Adonis: Woah woah woah pussycat! Ain't no need to get all blue up in here! Damn girl, why you gonna go and lower the tone like that? Besides.. exit only, you know what am sayin'? Malcolm is an advocate of ALL kinds of love.. just.. not THAT kind.. you wanna see Eddings about that sorta thing..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Adonis: Woah woah woah pussycat! Ain't no need to get all blue up in here! Damn girl, why you gonna go and lower the tone like that? Besides.. exit only, you know what am sayin'? Malcolm is an advocate of ALL kinds of love.. just.. not THAT kind.. you wanna see Eddings about that sorta thing..
    Athena: Eddings was the one who told me silly. He said once he gets a few beers in you... well he gets... other things... in you.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Athena: Eddings was the one who told me silly. He said once he gets a few beers in you... well he gets... other things... in you.

Adonis: Shiii' why you gonna have to spread yo' dirty lies around the place giiirl? You still mad that Malcolm chose that fine piece of ass woman from the club over you? Everyone up in this place knows Malcolm only has eyes for the ladies. Just 'cause you let Eddings tickle those man berries you got dangling don't mean Malcolm's into that too..

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Adonis: Shiii' why you gonna have to spread yo' dirty lies around the place giiirl? You still mad that Malcolm chose that fine piece of ass woman from the club over you? Everyone up in this place knows Malcolm only has eyes for the ladies. Just 'cause you let Eddings tickle those man berries you got dangling don't mean Malcolm's into that too..
    Athena: Oh I know what you're doing; you're not out and proud yet right? It's funny you call them man berries cause that's the same word Eddings used when he talked about yours. It's so cute, it's like you guys already have your own secret couple language till you're ready to show your true colors. #tastetherainbow

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Damian: Now you bitches just hold the fuck up! Athena, while she look like a sexy man, ain't one! I know, I checked. Nothing I want, suga.
    Adonis, on the other hand, he and I have a no-sexy-thing agreement from a while back.

Congrats to Mia Svensson and D'Arcy Dixon of RWC for appearing on Raw (12 May) and Smackdown (16 May) as part of the Exotic Express!

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Athena: Oh I know what you're doing; you're not out and proud yet right? It's funny you call them man berries cause that's the same word Eddings used when he talked about yours. It's so cute, it's like you guys already have your own secret couple language till you're ready to show your true colors. #tastetherainbow
    Adonis: Daaamn you cold, baby. Hell, here's what Malcolm's gonna do for ya. He's gonna light a few candles, run a nice hot bath, put on his silk robe and play a little Barry White for ya. Then once he's all done warmin' you up.. he's gonna take you to his giant bedroom.. lay you down on his comfy ass bed.. reach into his bedside drawers and pull out a paper bag to place on yo' head so he can make love to you without feelin' gay! I'll see you around nine.

I lied, it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Damian: Now you bitches just hold the fuck up! Athena, while she look like a sexy man, ain't one! I know, I checked. Nothing I want, suga.
    Adonis, on the other hand, he and I have a no-sexy-thing agreement from a while back.
    Adonis: See, Eddings gets it. This guy knows that he can look but he can't touch.. but you Athena.. the jury's out on whether I want yo' man sized hands anywhere near me..

I lied, it matters.

Adonis: Daaamn you cold, baby. Hell, here's what Malcolm's gonna do for ya. He's gonna light a few candles, run a nice hot bath, put on his silk robe and play a little Barry White for ya. Then once he's all done warmin' you up.. he's gonna take you to his giant bedroom.. lay you down on his comfy ass bed.. reach into his bedside drawers and pull out a paper bag to place on yo' head so he can make love to you without feelin' gay! I'll see you around nine.
    Athena: Hey it's not me you have to convince of your "straightness" Miss Elton John. Seems to me that all your smooth talking and lady loving is just a cover for what your heart really wants. Eddings is only agreeing with you because he knows if the cat's out of the bag he's sleeping on the couch tonight and he'd much rather sleep next to you.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena

Athena: Hey it's not me you have to convince of your "straightness" Miss Elton John. Seems to me that all your smooth talking and lady loving is just a cover for what your heart really wants. Eddings is only agreeing with you because he knows if the cat's out of the bag he's sleeping on the couch tonight and he'd much rather sleep next to you.
    Adonis: Hey, if you gotta mask yo' own insecurities by tellin' lil lies about Malcolm, then that's cool sweetheart. I mean he'd probably do the same in your situation, but then again Malcolm Adonis is the sexiest man on this planet today, so he's got no need to bend the truth! It really is a burden but I can carry it.. someone gotta do it!

I lied, it matters.

Damian: Look now, Elton John I actually dated, Adonis, not so much, suga! Leave me out of this and stop calling Adonis gay, because if he was, I'd have been Pit Stop #1! Haaay!

Congrats to Mia Svensson and D'Arcy Dixon of RWC for appearing on Raw (12 May) and Smackdown (16 May) as part of the Exotic Express!

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]