Page 317 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307315316317318319 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cody Hart: Will you please staple your mouths shut so we no longer have to listen to you two? Please?

Ryan Hart: No, they couldn't do that. Then they would have no way of spewing out their toxic garbage they call truth.

Cody: Truth?! HA! All they say is a bunch of mindless dribble. They aren't going to beat Damaged Goods at Full Throttle. I can already see it now can't you Ryan?

Ryan: Why yes I can....Damaged Goods vs Three of a Kind for the IWA World Tag Team Championships.

Cody: The first tag champs vs the royalty of wrestling...it would be perfect...

Ryan: No...it would be perfect if Ashley is at our side after having won the Vanity Championship.

Cody: True...very true

Mr. Blood: And who the fuck are you assholes? Wait, nevermind, I don't give a shit who you are or how big the coattails your are riding on make you feel boys, I can already smell the thick odor around you of "never gonna be shit". So why don't you take your little bimbo, pack your shit, and get your asses back up to the moose-ranch in Canada before your girlfriends miss you. You stick around here, and you are going to get hurt.

Mr. Black: Don't make us ask again.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: No, you're the one that can't see past his own nose. IWA has reaped nothing. The only one with the rewards has been you.
    Mr. Smyth: Compared to the old ICW, IWA have increased viewing figures, higher attendances, and more merchandising being sold. PPV buys have been increased 10-fold. But you're right, IWA have not even remotely benefited from our little spat.

And what rewards have I gotten exactly?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Compared to the old ICW, IWA have increased viewing figures, higher attendances, and more merchandising being sold. PPV buys have been increased 10-fold. But you're right, IWA have not even remotely benefited from our little spat.

And what rewards have I gotten exactly?
    Kyojin: PPV buys? For the first two PPVs? Well yeah that's not surprising. IWA is built off ICW. There's no way the viewing figures would go back down to 0. And what rewards have you got? Me not kicking your ass every single week- that's your reward. But it's okay Smyth, your time will come.

Blog Entries
    Kyojin: PPV buys? For the first two PPVs? Well yeah that's not surprising. IWA is built off ICW. There's no way the viewing figures would go back down to 0. And what rewards have you got? Me not kicking your ass every single week- that's your reward. But it's okay Smyth, your time will come.
    Mr. Smyth: You do mention about hurting me on a regular basis, yet there have been occasions where you and I have been face to face and you have done nothing. I'm starting to think that it's you who is, as you so eloquently put it, the "scared little bitch."

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Will I Am: You're all a bunch of fuckheads...

Wait... this isn't where I parked my car.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: You do mention about hurting me on a regular basis, yet there have been occasions where you and I have been face to face and you have done nothing. I'm starting to think that it's you who is, as you so eloquently put it, the "scared little bitch."
    Kyojin: Smyth, you're the one who backs out of matches, not me.

OOC: heading to bed now bro, we should do this more often.

Blog Entries
    Kyojin: Smyth, you're the one who backs out of matches, not me.

OOC: heading to bed now bro, we should do this more often.
    Mr. Smyth: Indeed, but not for the reasons you believe. I don't expect you to understand though, but then you're not in a position of relevance.

OOC: We should go to bed more often? Awkward...

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Mr. Blood: And who the fuck are you assholes? Wait, nevermind, I don't give a shit who you are or how big the coattails your are riding on make you feel boys, I can already smell the thick odor around you of "never gonna be shit". So why don't you take your little bimbo, pack your shit, and get your asses back up to the moose-ranch in Canada before your girlfriends miss you. You stick around here, and you are going to get hurt.

Mr. Black: Don't make us ask again.
    Cody: Ha, your funny.

Ryan: Seriously, shouldn't you guys be over in JBW waiting for it to close down?

Cody: Hell, your just as bad as the Van Hooligan X guy, you all become champions and shortly there after the company closes down.

Ryan: We'd be doing IWA a favor making sure you two don't become champs.

Black Ninja!
    Will I Am: Where the hell am I... and Where is my car so i can get the fuck out of here?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    So in an update, next week, you'll see the pick for a match from the last prediction winner, Torphy. It's the main event