Page 315 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305313314315316317 325 365 415 815 1315 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: First off I am to good for a sneak attack, I took you out because you screwed me. The last 2 times I faced Shaz I beat him yet when I face him with his little friend as a ref, I suddenly lose. It doesn't take a scientist to put 2 and 2 together.
    Jackson: So that attack on Chaos was what exactly, yea, stop with the bullshit, and it doesn't take a lawyer to know that you can't handle the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Killa: Ohhhh HFN!!!a (hell fuckin nawww) I Kno Peanut Butter Cup mudasuka's ain't Sayin My Name Out Loud! ...I Can't Believe I'm Hearin It, Hearin Diz, Hearin da Sound up in da Air!! ...If Killa Kno's..Its One Thang 4sho ..Is datt I Can Breakaway and shadder jaws datt belong 2 Jackson & HawK.

Join Up, yeayeaa I sujest, Join da Fuk up ..Cuz if I see even a strand of ya fooligans near by me then itits yo life.

Death could b knockin @ ya door, open up cuz killa is comin 2 see y'all Asap..I swear, I swear 2 me and I swear to da reaper..Jacki and Hawkshiet Cud Get Yapp'd!!!!!!

Killa,killa,killa.
    Jackson: I don't know what the fuck you just said sooooo good luck with that.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Punk: Kyojin, if the fans select me to face Smyth's representive for the Endurance Championship, then you have nothing to worry about. I'll be sure to keep at least one championship in this company in the hands of a respectable man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: Kyojin, if the fans select me to face Smyth's representive for the Endurance Championship, then you have nothing to worry about. I'll be sure to keep at least one championship in this company in the hands of a respectable man.
    Cody: how foolish you are. Why would the fans pick you when you couldnt even hold onto your own title;

Ryan: if we were a choice we would be the most dominate pick there is

Cody: thats because we are harts, we are just born to be better than others.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cody: how foolish you are. Why would the fans pick you when you couldnt even hold onto your own title;

Ryan: if we were a choice we would be the most dominate pick there is

Cody: thats because we are harts, we are just born to be better than others.
    Punk: Probably because this isn't a circle jerk competition. Or else you two would be shoe ins!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Punk: Probably because this isn't a circle jerk competition. Or else you two would be shoe ins!
    Cody: Wo wo wo, talking about circle jerking? Remind me to not be near you in the locker rooms.

Blog Entries
    Drek: Hey, PUNK! What's up?!

Macoonie: Hope we're not interrupting this little heel and face back and forth you guys got going on.

Drek: If not, we'll be happy to join in and even things up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Hey, PUNK! What's up?!

Macoonie: Hope we're not interrupting this little heel and face back and forth you guys got going on.

Drek: If not, we'll be happy to join in and even things up.
    Cody: Oh lord...why don't you two go back behind the computer bashing all of the real wrestlers.

Ryan: We know you don't stand a chance of winning at Full Throttle.

Cody: No...there is only one team that will win..and it's three of a kind

Blog Entries
    Cody: Oh lord...why don't you two go back behind the computer bashing all of the real wrestlers.

Ryan: We know you don't stand a chance of winning at Full Throttle.

Cody: No...there is only one team that will win..and it's three of a kind
    Drek: Pssh. Whatever. I doubt you're even real Hart family members.

Macoonie: Yeah. Any backwater hick can claim that they're wrestling royalty.

Drek: You know what I think?

Macoonie: That we should expose these frauds in our next blog?

Drek: Hell yeah!

Blog Entries
    Guess what boys and girls, after this next match I do, all my matches for this next weeks Chaos will be done! Also, if i get the other matches back and all the promos back by Friday, the show will go up 2 days early as I will have the day off and the gf will be working

Guess what boys and girls, after this next match I do, all my matches for this next weeks Chaos will be done! Also, if i get the other matches back and all the promos back by Friday, the show will go up 2 days early as I will have the day off and the gf will be working
    Yes, time away from the gf! ...er, I mean...
    lol sounds cool, boss.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]