Page 313 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303311312313314315 323 363 413 813 1313 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Don't you dare compare me to Killa, if anything we are one in the same. Neither of us are common thugs like Shaz and Killa and we both beaten them. The only difference is you grew jealous of my success and screwed me out of my case. I made you an offer on case vs case and you made the dumbest decision rejecting that because now I must have your case to make things right. Shaz stole my goal and inflicted Mayhem onto the world but the way he did it was foolish because now he has no allies left. Smith, you may have won so far but you haven't faced me yet because I have beaten Shaz twice when you were not the crooked ref. Watch your back because your demise awaits you soon.
    Jackson: Let's see, you attacked me when I wasn't ready and want my briefcase so yea, you are Killa but, the only difference is that I can understand what the hell you are saying. And hold up, I never rejected your decision, in fact I wanted to do it but, May made his decision already! Us two the same!? You're joking right, we are nothing alike. I face people head on, I don't sneak attack for an advantage like you do so the fact you think we are the same is a shock....actually it doesn't since you obviously delusional. I told you I didn't screw you out of no damn briefcase but, you don't want to hear it so I just let you believe that for your sake. Anyway, of course I have to watch my back with you, I have to make sure I don't get anymore surprised attacks and good luck trying on trying to beat me to get this briefcase, you are going to need it.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: Let's see, you attacked me when I wasn't ready and want my briefcase so yea, you are Killa but, the only difference is that I can understand what the hell you are saying. And hold up, I never rejected your decision, in fact I wanted to do it but, May made his decision already! Us two the same!? You're joking right, we are nothing alike. I face people head on, I don't sneak attack for an advantage like you do so the fact you think we are the same is a shock....actually it doesn't since you obviously delusional. I told you I didn't screw you out of no damn briefcase but, you don't want to hear it so I just let you believe that for your sake. Anyway, of course I have to watch my back with you, I have to make sure I don't get anymore surprised attacks and good luck trying on trying to beat me to get this briefcase, you are going to need it.
    Hawk: First off I am to good for a sneak attack, I took you out because you screwed me. The last 2 times I faced Shaz I beat him yet when I face him with his little friend as a ref, I suddenly lose. It doesn't take a scientist to put 2 and 2 together.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

IC as Killa: Ohhhh HFN!!!a (hell fuckin nawww) I Kno Peanut Butter Cup mudasuka's ain't Sayin My Name Out Loud! ...I Can't Believe I'm Hearin It, Hearin Diz, Hearin da Sound up in da Air!! ...If Killa Kno's..Its One Thang 4sho ..Is datt I Can Breakaway and shadder jaws datt belong 2 Jackson & HawK.

Join Up, yeayeaa I sujest, Join da Fuk up ..Cuz if I see even a strand of ya fooligans near by me then itits yo life.

Death could b knockin @ ya door, open up cuz killa is comin 2 see y'all Asap..I swear, I swear 2 me and I swear to da reaper..Jacki and Hawkshiet Cud Get Yapp'd!!!!!!

Killa,killa,killa.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Schweizner: So, the IWA World Championship has changed hands 3 times in a month. The IWA Endurance Championship is being put on the line with "representatives". So I guess that means my boys are not only the most fighting champions in IWA, but also in possession of the most prestigious championship.
    Drek: I couldn't agree with you more which is why it'll mean so much to us after we win our match at Full Throttle and face you guys for those straps.

Macoonie: Ah, ah, ah. Not just face them. Beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: I couldn't agree with you more which is why it'll mean so much to us after we win our match at Full Throttle and face you guys for those straps.

Macoonie: Ah, ah, ah. Not just face them. Beat them.
    Schweizner: Wow. That sounded like....

Kayfabe

Blog Entries
    Schweizner: Wow. That sounded like....

Kayfabe
    Macoonie: See? This guy gets it!

Drek: I think someone's been reading our blogs.

Macoonie: See? This guy gets it!

Drek: I think someone's been reading our blogs.
    Schweizner: Of course I do. You guys make me glad that there is NO credible tag teams for taking Damaged Goods' titles!

OOC: Despite the fact I think Black Blooded will win at Full Throttle....

Blog Entries
    Schweizner: Of course I do. You guys make me glad that there is NO credible tag teams for taking Damaged Goods' titles!

OOC: Despite the fact I think Black Blooded will win at Full Throttle....
    Macoonie: Not according to the Full Throttle polls.

Drek: The top choice for the number one contender's match features your truly. How's that for credible?

Macoonie: Not according to the Full Throttle polls.

Drek: The top choice for the number one contender's match features your truly. How's that for credible?
    Schweizner: So fans are voting for you. Doesn't make you credible. Becoming credible, depends if Bear decides for you to beat Damaged Goods

Yeah. I can break Kayfabe too.

Blog Entries
    Schweizner: So fans are voting for you. Doesn't make you credible. Becoming credible, depends if Bear decides for you to beat Damaged Goods

Yeah. I can break Kayfabe too.
    May: Bear? Who in the hell is this bear character? I decide what matches happen, and from my point of view, Black Blooded vs Damaged Goods should be a fair fight. As for Kayfabolous vs Carlos and Van vs Three of a Kind, I'm pulling for Three of a Kind because of their lineage