Page 31 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 22796
  1. #301
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: And good riddance, but his spirit seems to live on.
    Ryder: Or maybe you miss him. Hey I just meet you and this is crazy. But, I miss you baby, so come back baby.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #302
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Or maybe you miss him. Hey I just meet you and this is crazy. But, I miss you baby, so come back baby.
    Mr. Smyth: Ryder, you and I...it's never gonna happen. Just let it go.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #303
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I don't need to mock you, Darius. You're such a half-wit that you end up undermining yourself. You even resort to pathetic insults that you probably heard on a school playground this week.
    Darius: Some ignoramuses never learn, do they? You act like a school playground bully, and harbor the IQ of one as well, so it only makes sense that you mock someone of a much more ... Brilliant stature, no? I mean, come on now ... We wouldn't want to make anyone ... Snap? Right?


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  4. #304
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Ryder, you and I...it's never gonna happen. Just let it go.
    Ryder: I don't play for the other team.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #305
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Some ignoramuses never learn, do they? You act like a school playground bully, and harbor the IQ of one as well, so it only makes sense that you mock someone of a much more ... Brilliant stature, no? I mean, come on now ... We wouldn't want to make anyone ... Snap? Right?
    Ryder: Shut it asswipe!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #306
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Some ignoramuses never learn, do they? You act like a school playground bully, and harbor the IQ of one as well, so it only makes sense that you mock someone of a much more ... Brilliant stature, no? I mean, come on now ... We wouldn't want to make anyone ... Snap? Right?
    Mr. Smyth: You know what, Darius? I'm starting to worry about you hanging around school playgrounds. Is this what this whole clown thing is about - so you can get closer to kids?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #307
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: I don't play for the other team.
    Mr. Smyth: I'm willing to bet that in a spit roast, you'd be the one in the middle.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #308
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I'm willing to bet that in a spit roast, you'd be the one in the middle.
    Ryder: We all know that you roll like that, but wait for Eddings.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #309
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: We all know that you roll like that, but wait for Eddings.
    Mr. Smyth: You are aware that insult is the equivilent of "I know you are, but what am I?"


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #310
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: You are aware that insult is the equivilent of "I know you are, but what am I?"
    Ryder: Well,..... I know you are, but what am I?

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.