Page 309 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299307308309310311 319 359 409 809 1309 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Lemme, see...*gesticulates pressing buttons in mid-air*...that would be...hmmm.....you know what? I'm not too good with math. I think I'll just look at your recent Kyojin matches to get a good idea. Hey, it's estimating but it's better than nothing.
    Mr. Smyth: I don't work with estimates. I work with guarantees. So here are some certainties: it is certain that at the next episode of Chaos, the opponent I have chose for Kyojin would make everyone delighted. It is certain that regardless which of the three options that the troglodyte fans of IWA choose, my representative will beat Kyojin's representative at Full Throttle. It is certain that when Kyojin loses that title, he loses a big chunk of himself and will become a shell of the man he is, which isn't much a man to begin with.

But then, I guess that you would have gotten there eventually, with the use of your trusty imaginary calculator and everything.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I don't work with estimates. I work with guarantees. So here are some certainties: it is certain that at the next episode of Chaos, the opponent I have chose for Kyojin would make everyone delighted. It is certain that regardless which of the three options that the troglodyte fans of IWA choose, my representative will beat Kyojin's representative at Full Throttle. It is certain that when Kyojin loses that title, he loses a big chunk of himself and will become a shell of the man he is, which isn't much a man to begin with.

But then, I guess that you would have gotten there eventually, with the use of your trusty imaginary calculator and everything.
    Ace Note: Now hold up, good sir! Imaginary? Hell yeah! But functional? Most certainly! For instance, if I wanted to calculate how many fucks I give about your guarantees and how many fucks I'll give you once Kyojin defeats you again, the results will equal a resounding zero. Goose egg; which is pretty fitting since once you've been bested again, you'll have enough egg on yourself to feed a starving village in Afghanistan. Wanna know how I know? My calculator did the math.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Now hold up, good sir! Imaginary? Hell yeah! But functional? Most certainly! For instance, if I wanted to calculate how many fucks I give about your guarantees and how many fucks I'll give you once Kyojin defeats you again, the results will equal a resounding zero. Goose egg; which is pretty fitting since once you've been bested again, you'll have enough egg on yourself to feed a starving village in Afghanistan. Wanna know how I know? My calculator did the math.
    Mr. Smyth: Bested? By whom exactly?

No matter. It's irrelevant. Isn't it amusing though how this conversation is about my challenges, but no mention of yours. What is happening with your wrestling career right now? Oh, that's right: you would be the second person to debut here with a view to team up with Oscar Layman. I wonder if this will all culminate in a tag team match at Full Throttle? Oh, the unpredictability.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Anyway, great to IC with you buddy, but I must go now. Mrs. Ben wants some attention. She's like a puppy - if I don't give her some fuss, she'll start chewing the furniture and dragging her arse on the carpet.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    All promo assignments for those who won in the awards nominations, have been sent out. A reminder, the awards ceremony will be embedded into the final show before Full Throttle, just so you all know

Blog Entries
    So question for all of you, two actually.

First I've seen a few comments where people say "this show was PPV quality", and it was a regular Chaos show. To you, what is the big difference between the Chaos quality and PPV quality? The quality of matches? The amount of promos?

Also, what do you guys consider an appropriate Chaos quality match? What do you guys look for or expect when you read the weekly show?

First I've seen a few comments where people say "this show was PPV quality", and it was a regular Chaos show. To you, what is the big difference between the Chaos quality and PPV quality? The quality of matches? The amount of promos?

I'd say to me, it's the sometimes abundant amount of promos. They take up an insane amount of time from the show and make it feel like a non-regular show (which given the Supershow is fine), but any other time it's just dragging out the show on to point where it feels as long as PPV should be (3 hours; rather than the standard 2 regular shows should be). I know that need to push a lot people at once may be strong but sometimes too many promos or the length of them (for instance the Infection promo) is just overkill.

A good number of matches for a regular show vary between 5-7 (depending on the length of them) and just about that amount of promos. About 4-6 promos do a regular show justice but again these being Supershows you're fine.

Also, what do you guys consider an appropriate Chaos quality match? What do you guys look for or expect when you read the weekly show?

I'd say more toned down action. Not to say you can't do anything special on regular shows but that level of quality should usually be saved for PPV's given that if the same level of quality between regular shows and PPV's is equal throughout it all, PPV's wouldn't feel as special as they do and PPV's with the right matches and build up (which this fed has shown has no problem with) should more often than not feel special since it's been drawn up to be that way.

There's my feedback
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post

I'd say to me, it's the sometimes abundant amount of promos. They take up an insane amount of time from the show and make it feel like a non-regular show (which given the Supershow is fine), but any other time it's just dragging out the show on to point where it feels as long as PPV should be (3 hours; rather than the standard 2 regular shows should be). I know that need to push a lot people at once may be strong but sometimes too many promos or the length of them (for instance the Infection promo) is just overkill.

A good number of matches for a regular show vary between 5-7 (depending on the length of them) and just about that amount of promos. About 4-6 promos do a regular show justice but again these being Supershows you're fine.

I'd say more toned down action. Not to say you can't do anything special on regular shows but that level of quality should usually be saved for PPV's given that if the same level of quality between regular shows and PPV's is equal throughout it all, PPV's wouldn't feel as special as they do and PPV's with the right matches and build up (which this fed has shown has no problem with) should more often than not feel special since it's been drawn up to be that way.

There's my feedback
    Thank you for the feedback S.E.Z.!

Great show everyone! All the promos were great but, my top 3 were Kyojin/Mr.Symth, Divine/Blue, and Shining lights promo! Full Throttle is going to be a great PPV.

Jackson: Here we are again I see *smirks* and here I thought I was done with all this shit hahaha man was I wrong. *Shakes his head* Hawk meet Killa, Killa meet Hawk, I mean you might as well meet Killa since you are doing the same shit he's doing! And don't you say anything about me screwing you out of that IWA briefcase, I even gave you a long pause before I counted to 3 to give you a chance but, you kicked out too late. It's that simple, you didn't try hard enough and now Shaz is the IWA world champion. *Pauses* I had a gut feeling Shaz was going back to his old ways soon, it was only right, the fans cheering for him didn't feel right. Anyway at Full Throttle, Jack, Domino, you can thank Mike for this ass kicking you are going to get.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Thank you for the feedback S.E.Z.!
    Sure thing, hope it helps.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up