Page 308 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298306307308309310 318 358 408 808 1308 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: So where are all the troglodytes hiding tonight? Are they looking to get some sort of title by their name by partaking in that Grand Prix gimmick tournament?
    Ace Note: Trogla-what? Buddy, slow down a sec, okay? I can't understand you with all that condescension coming out of your mouth.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Trogla-what? Buddy, slow down a sec, okay? I can't understand you with all that condescension coming out of your mouth.
    Mr. Smyth: I apologise. I sometimes forget that I am in the company of dullards and as a result, I tend to use my higher linguistic skills without thinking about...well, you.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: I apologise. I sometimes forget that I am in the company of dullards and as a result, I tend to use my higher linguistic skills without thinking about...well, you.
    Ace Note: Tweak down the "douche-a-meter" just a liiiiitle bit more and I think we'll find some common ground, otherwise, you won't get any better.

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Tweak down the "douche-a-meter" just a liiiiitle bit more and I think we'll find some common ground, otherwise, you won't get any better.
    Mr. Smyth: Splendid. I really want to find some common ground with you. I don't think my life would be complete until we become the best of friends who know each other so well that we can finish off each other's sentences.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Splendid. I really want to find some common ground with you. I don't think my life would be complete until we become the best of friends who know each other so well that we can finish off each other's sentences.
    Ace Note: That's what I was thinking, too! I was even thinking that we could do that whole, "I say one word and you say the next word that comes to mind" thing. That way, we'll know if we're in synch or not. For example, if I were to say something like...Kyojin, the next term you'd say would be, "Endurance Champion".

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: That's what I was thinking, too! I was even thinking that we could do that whole, "I say one word and you say the next word that comes to mind" thing. That way, we'll know if we're in synch or not. For example, if I were to say something like...Kyojin, the next term you'd say would be, "Endurance Champion".
    Mr. Smyth: Indeed, and he is more than welcome to keep that title. I could also use terms like narcissistic, ignorant, arrogant, egomaniacle to name a few.

Is it my turn? I could say...oh, I don't know...Oscar Layman and you can use a phrase like "man given the unenviable task of getting Ace Note over."

This is fun.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Indeed, and he is more than welcome to keep that title. I could also use terms like narcissistic, ignorant, arrogant, egomaniacle to name a few.

Is it my turn? I could say...oh, I don't know...Oscar Layman and you can use a phrase like "man given the unenviable task of getting Ace Note over."

This is fun.
    Ace Note: You know what else would be fun? The trust test. You know the whole "I fall backwards and trust me to catch you" schtick? How's about we switch it up a bit. Instead of me falling back in your arms, can I fall back on the promise that you'll win a match more than once every orbit of Comet Halley?

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: You know what else would be fun? The trust test. You know the whole "I fall backwards and trust me to catch you" schtick? How's about we switch it up a bit. Instead of me falling back in your arms, can I fall back on the promise that you'll win a match more than once every orbit of Comet Halley?
    Mr. Smyth: Well, since you are keeping score, what is my win/loss record? Or are you just wildly speculating to make yourself look more intelligent than you actually are? Don't feel bad. Many people feel insignificant next to a successful businessman such as myself.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Well, since you are keeping score, what is my win/loss record? Or are you just wildly speculating to make yourself look more intelligent than you actually are? Don't feel bad. Many people feel insignificant next to a successful businessman such as myself.
    Ace Note: Lemme, see...*gesticulates pressing buttons in mid-air*...that would be...hmmm.....you know what? I'm not too good with math. I think I'll just look at your recent Kyojin matches to get a good idea. Hey, it's estimating but it's better than nothing.

Blog Entries
    So...no one is at work...which means I'm on my laptop