Page 301 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291299300301302303 311 351 401 801 1301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 22796
    The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post

Bitches be trippin'

Brock: I don't want Ace Note in a tag match. I want him in a one on one. I want to take all the glory for ending his pathetic career.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I don't want Ace Note in a tag match. I want him in a one on one. I want to take all the glory for ending his pathetic career.
    Ace Note: I would have preferred a one on one match, too but them's the breaks. Deal with it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    May: simply put mr edwards, no. After seeing how you offered up your friend to the sheep last week, i would like to see how the two of you team together now, considering the fans can vote for a handicap match at full throttle

Just throwing this out there;

Everything happens for a reason on the show, guys. You never know what will happen next. Shaz could lose the title next week to Dixon, he could retain, hell Shaz may not defend the championship for a year, so the same goes for EVERYONE on the roster.

This is the I! W! A! Expect the unexpected!

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Expect the unexpected!
    Last time somebody told me that, this happened.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Just throwing this out there;

Everything happens for a reason on the show, guys. You never know what will happen next. Shaz could lose the title next week to Dixon, he could retain, hell Shaz may not defend the championship for a year, so the same goes for EVERYONE on the roster.

This is the I! W! A! Expect the unexpected!
    This is kind of how I'm feeling. Sure, it sucks that Rehmix got such a short title reign, but it was an awesome suprise, and now the DfI main event is up in the air. What will it be? Shaz vs. Rage? Shaz vs. Rage vs. Dixon? Shaz vs. Rage vs. Punk vs. Dixon? Shaz vs. Rage vs. Darius vs. Punk vs. Dixon? I could go on and on.

The fact is, it was a nice little suprise, and I'm going to see how things go until I cast judgement. However, if Dixon is just thrown out of the title scene, then this booking decision makes very little sense, and if i'm honest, sucks. Dixon is great on his own, but with the Infection just set up around him, plus the natural feud with Rage already set up from the HWA days, he just BELONGS in the DfI main event. That's just my opinion, but reading what others have posted, they agree.

But as I've said, I'll wait and see how it all plays out. It could turn out to be a stroke of genius.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    This is kind of how I'm feeling. Sure, it sucks that Rehmix got such a short title reign, but it was an awesome suprise, and now the DfI main event is up in the air. What will it be? Shaz vs. Rage? Shaz vs. Rage vs. Dixon? Shaz vs. Rage vs. Punk vs. Dixon? Shaz vs. Rage vs. Darius vs. Punk vs. Dixon? I could go on and on.

The fact is, it was a nice little suprise, and I'm going to see how things go until I cast judgement. However, if Dixon is just thrown out of the title scene, then this booking decision makes very little sense, and if i'm honest, sucks. Dixon is great on his own, but with the Infection just set up around him, plus the natural feud with Rage already set up from the HWA days, he just BELONGS in the DfI main event. That's just my opinion, but reading what others have posted, they agree.

But as I've said, I'll wait and see how it all plays out. It could turn out to be a stroke of genius.
    ^^ Exactly, don't cast judgement quite yet Just keep reading shows as they go up to see what else happens!

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog 83: Canadian Uprising & Pipe Dreams?!

Writer & Editor: Ron Macoonie

-----------------------------------------------------

Yo, yo, yo, yoooooooo! How's everyone on Planet Earth?! Ron Macoonie here, one half of Kayfabulous here to deliver yet another blog!

Before I get into anything IWA related, I just wanted to bring up the fact that after King of the Ring, both of the WWE's world champions are Canadians. Chris Jericho and Tyson Kidd, two IWC darlings, are now the two centerpieces of the most prominent wrestling company in the world. I don't know about you but this blogger nearly choked on his chicken, the buffalo variety might I add , when Kidd got the win. #SmarkingOut Congratulations to him! But, they're not the only Canadians I'll be discussing. In a bit, we'll cover the events that transpired when Kayfabulous made their television debuts on TV.

Personally, I thought we did a damn good job at getting a crowd reaction. After the show, we gave two fans our "In the know" T-shirts which make inside wrestling references. Speaking of those, we'll be sure to make even more of them and we even have a little contest.The first can guess the origin behind the T-shirt that we wore on Chaos, that would be the "Goldberg = World's Worst Parking Valet" will win two front row tickets to Full Throttle where you have the chance to see Drek and I in action. We'll get into that in a little bit.

Anyways, how'd you guys enjoy my whole "stammering" bit? I was personally against it but we managed to make it work all the same. Though I have to be honest, when I saw that cute redhead blowing me kisses from the middle row, the rest of that stammering was pretty real. So much for kayfabe! Anyways, we did the whole face routine and out comes...VAN HOOLIGAN X AND CARLOS ALBERTO RAMON!1!11!!!!1!! (0_o) We knew they were supposed to come out and all but I mean...it's just incredible to have two of the biggest wrestling names in the world to have a promo with. It's a pretty great feeling and we certainly had a blast. But then, we got interrupted by Three of a Kind who claim to be of the Hart lineage. Imagine that, three Harts all in the same group. Do I smell a Hart Foundation reunion in the making?!!? Anyways, after the show, we found out that the fans get to vote on which matches and stipulations they want to see at Full Throttle. One of said matches features us and three out of the four choices include Kayfabulous as contenders. Our match will have the number one contendership status on the line so whether you want us to grapple with Harts, fight against The Infection or mix it up with all three, just make sure you vote for us here.

Well, I'm going to stop right here for now, folks. I hoped you enjoyed Chaos just like I'm sure Skyler is enjoying "Botchamania" right now. P.S., that's the excuse he does whenever he reads his Romance fanfictions. He's so hopeless.

<3

Ron

Athena runs around backstage searching for Damian Eddings. She looks inside a few rooms and doesn't find him in any of them. Athena grabs a ref by the neck spilling his coffee on the floor.

Athena: Where the hell is he?

Ref: Who?

Athena: Who do you think I'm talking about? That prancing fairy that slapped me in the ring!

The referee points and Athena turns to see Valentina dressed as a fairy. Athena turns back to the ref angrily.

Athena: Not that skank; Damien Eddings!

Ref: I... I don't know.

Athena lets the ref go while glaring at him.

Athena: Fine! Then I need you to deliver a little message for me to Miss Eddings. Think you can do that for me?

Ref: Of course I can. Anything!

Athena grins and kicks the ref in the gut and then slams him onto the wall. A few more referees run over and try to hold Athena back while one of them checks on the fallen ref.

Athena: You let him know I'm looking for him.

Athena laughs and walks away.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena