Page 289 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279287288289290291 299 339 389 789 1289 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 22796
    Does anybody know around what time does Rhemix usually drops in?
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    All I know is we're rarely on at the same time...

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I'm periodically through the day. I would have been on earlier but I was up til 6am writing.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    I'm periodically through the day. I would have been on earlier but I was up til 6am writing.
    We're on at the same time! It's a fucking miracle!

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    All I know is we're rarely on at the same time...
    This is indeed sad.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Hey guys, sorry for not being on in the last few days. Have my baby girl and been spending time at my house where I have no internet, and no cell service unless I put my phone in a specific spot. Im actually using the wifi hot spot feature on my phone at my house now, and the connection is shitty. I'm not saying this to name and shame, I'm just saying it here because it will be easier than me trying to spend an hr PMing those who i know I'm missing from. I need a Athena/Eddings promo still, A group promo that those in it know about it that is the most important one, Cage/Steele promo, Shining Promo, and that is all I can think of at this moment. If I put your name here but you already sent it, excuse me because Im going off my memory and that isn't always good haha. Ill be on later through my phone when i go to town so I'll write more. The show WILL...let me repeat this...WILL go up tomorrow one way or another. Also, big welcome to IWA's newest member Kay One. Thats all for now guys. Hopee everyone is well.

Blog Entries
    Right, finally finished reading Lost Cause, a really great show, props to all involved. The last two matches were both really special, and really felt like a big deal. I'm going to leave some constructive critisism now, hope you don't mind. Don't get me wrong, I loved the show, but, in my eyes at least, here's how you could make it even better.

1 - Linking the show together. Now this is always a tricky part for writing shows, andit's not easy to get right, but I really feel the overall shows could benefit from being linked together better. It kind'a just felt like match after match rather than one show

2 - Overkill in the matches. Now ths may just be personal preference, so I'd like to see if others agree with me, as it could well just be me, but I think in a lot of the matches you went a bit over kill. Stuff like both guys getting back up after somebody (Shaz I think) hit a Flip Piledriver off a ladder, and Kyojin kicking out of a super package piledriver. It all just feels a bit much, and devalues the moves as a whole. Finishers should be finishers in my book, but I'm all for the occassional finisher kickout to keep things interesting, but this was happening several times in every matchup, and with the two examples I mentioned, these are't just regular finishers, these are super versions of finishers, and the match really shouldn't go on after it in my eyes. Especially in mid card matches, this shouldn't be happening. You can make an occassional exception in a main event, but in the opening few matches you shouldn't be having a flip piledriver off the top of a ladder being treated as a mid match move.

If you read this and disagree/agree, then please say. If everybody disagrees with me then there's no ay Bear should act on what I've said, and just keep doing what the majority likes, but on the other hand if many feel the same as me it means a lot more than just one guys opinion.

Don't take this as an insult Bear, it was a great show, I just want the shows to get EVEN better
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Right, finally finished reading Lost Cause, a really great show, props to all involved. The last two matches were both really special, and really felt like a big deal. I'm going to leave some constructive critisism now, hope you don't mind. Don't get me wrong, I loved the show, but, in my eyes at least, here's how you could make it even better.

1 - Linking the show together. Now this is always a tricky part for writing shows, andit's not easy to get right, but I really feel the overall shows could benefit from being linked together better. It kind'a just felt like match after match rather than one show

2 - Overkill in the matches. Now ths may just be personal preference, so I'd like to see if others agree with me, as it could well just be me, but I think in a lot of the matches you went a bit over kill. Stuff like both guys getting back up after somebody (Shaz I think) hit a Flip Piledriver off a ladder, and Kyojin kicking out of a super package piledriver. It all just feels a bit much, and devalues the moves as a whole. Finishers should be finishers in my book, but I'm all for the occassional finisher kickout to keep things interesting, but this was happening several times in every matchup, and with the two examples I mentioned, these are't just regular finishers, these are super versions of finishers, and the match really shouldn't go on after it in my eyes. Especially in mid card matches, this shouldn't be happening. You can make an occassional exception in a main event, but in the opening few matches you shouldn't be having a flip piledriver off the top of a ladder being treated as a mid match move.

If you read this and disagree/agree, then please say. If everybody disagrees with me then there's no ay Bear should act on what I've said, and just keep doing what the majority likes, but on the other hand if many feel the same as me it means a lot more than just one guys opinion.

Don't take this as an insult Bear, it was a great show, I just want the shows to get EVEN better
    Nope, I don't take it as an insult. You articulated your thoughts and came across in a constructive manner. I'd be pissed if you just bashed it now to your points.

1) What do you mean linking together? Like commentary between matches? What are you looking for?

2) as for the second one, I disagree. To me its not where the match is on the card, its the point in the feud. If i took two random guys and threw them in the match together, i wouldnt have high spots like I did in the Hawk/Shaz match, Kyojin/Hart match, or the triple threat tables match or steel cage. I get your point about consistency in that you don't want to have someone nail their finisher 3 times in a match as it takes away from the quality and makes it unrealistic. In my eyes when I write a show, if I say "Kyojin hits his finisher, goes for pin, misses, both men get to their feet" it's not like they hop back up like lickity split, they have to force themselves up. I guess that comes down to me being a little more descriptive and not assuming people are going to think the same thing I think

Also, thank you Rob. This is the kind of criticism I am looking for with shows, so I can see how you guys feel the product will be better

Blog Entries
    Ok so PMed everyone who I need to about promos, and I have a few back up plans incase people don't come through. Show will go up tomorrow. I'mg oing back home where I'll have no service. Keep up the ICing though

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok so PMed everyone who I need to about promos, and I have a few back up plans incase people don't come through. Show will go up tomorrow. I'mg oing back home where I'll have no service. Keep up the ICing though
    Our promos are coming Bear....
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!