Page 267 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1672172572652662672682692773173677671267 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 22796
  1. #2661
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Don't worry. I want be needing any folders feel of excuses. However, you might need to.
    Ace Note: For what exactly? Excuses for the shit eating grin I'll have on my face when my foot's on your chest, my arms are over my head and you're ass is knocked out in the middle of the ring? Yeah, I have a bunch of excuses for that actually. One of them is "The bromance between you and Ryder ends when he realizes how much of a loser you are." The other one would be "I just had the perfect burrito bowl at Chipolte's!" But the one, definite reason I'll be like that is because "I just knocked Brocky the fuck out!"


  2. #2662
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: You talking to yourself again? Wow, steroids must fuck your brain up a LOT right?
    Brock: What roids? I can do a steroid and come out clean.



    Also, I was talkin to Little Jimmy.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #2663
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: For what exactly? Excuses for the shit eating grin I'll have on my face when my foot's on your chest, my arms are over my head and you're ass is knocked out in the middle of the ring? Yeah, I have a bunch of excuses for that actually. One of them is "The bromance between you and Ryder ends when he realizes how much of a loser you are." The other one would be "I just had the perfect burrito bowl at Chipolte's!" But the one, definite reason I'll be like that is because "I just knocked Brocky the fuck out!"
    Brock: You are like Taco Bell. Full of shit and lies.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #2664
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You are like Taco Bell. Full of shit and lies.
    Ace Note: Hey, hey! Don't be knocking Doritos Tacos. Those things are delicious. Hell, at least those things have more substance than your wrestling matches.


  5. #2665
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Hey, hey! Don't be knocking Doritos Tacos. Those things are delicious. Hell, at least those things have more substance than your wrestling matches.
    Brock: You are exactly like McDonalds. A creepy perv.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #2666
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You are exactly like McDonalds. A creepy perv.
    Ace Note: Sheesh, Brocky. Leave those straw men alone. What'd they ever do to you?


  7. #2667
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Sheesh, Brocky. Leave those straw men alone. What'd they ever do to you?
    Brock: The same thing as you have to me. That's annoy me to hell.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #2668
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    *Brock signals to Ryder with a steel pipe.*
    Sagittarius Blue: Come on with it, Ryder... Your big-as-hell friend obviously can't handle me. After I snap your humerus, I'll go to work on Brock with that steel pipe. You like that, you sad little Guido?


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  9. #2669
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,373
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: What roids? I can do a steroid and come out clean.



    Also, I was talkin to Little Jimmy.
    Shaz: I don't give a fuck about who you were talking to. Punk.

    *Shaz gives Brock the middle finger before walking off*

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  10. #2670
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: The same thing as you have to me. That's annoy me to hell.
    Ace Note: I'll bet you don't even know what a straw man even is. And no, Brocky, it's not the guy who supplies you with the straws that you snort your coke up with.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.