Page 265 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255263264265266267 275 315 365 765 1265 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Yo, Generic Monster #473. I know you're fresh off the conveyor belt and all but I don't feel like having to scrap you just yet. Wait your turn after I'm finished with Brocky and I'll see fit that you get disassembled for being the exact same eyesore as him.
    Dave Steele: Listen up little lady.... you got Monster right! I can be your worst nightmare. What if I don't wait my turn? What the hell are you going to do about it? Huh? Abso-fucking-lutely nothing!!!!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Dave Steele: I understand pal! When his time comes, kick his ass bro. He needs it.
    Brock: You know I will.
    Ace Note: Yo, Generic Monster #473. I know you're fresh off the conveyor belt and all but I don't feel like having to scrap you just yet. Wait your turn after I'm finished with Brocky and I'll see fit that you get disassembled for being the exact same eyesore as him.
    Brock: Brocky? Brocky??? Who the fuck do you thing you are for calling me Brocky!??!?!?!?!?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Dave Steele: Listen up little lady.... you got Monster right! I can be your worst nightmare. What if I don't wait my turn? What the hell are you going to do about it? Huh? Abso-fucking-lutely nothing!!!!
    Ace Note: If by worst nightmare, you mean someone who spouts out the same drivel over and over again about being super tough and strong and scary, etc., Edwards beat you too it and I've got the eye pain to prove it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post

Brock: Brocky? Brocky??? Who the fuck do you thing you are for calling me Brocky!??!?!?!?!?
    Ace Note: You don't like, Brocky? I thought you were in to nicknames. Well, I guess I could call you boo-boo. That's what Van Hooligan X likes to call everyone else after all.

Ace Note: If by worst nightmare, you mean someone who spouts out the same drivel over and over again about being super tough and strong and scary, etc., Edwards beat you too it and I've got the eye pain to prove it.
    Dave Steele: Then why don't I just give you a reminder on how tough and scary I can be?
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Ace Note: You don't like, Brocky? I thought you were in to nicknames. Well, I guess I could call you boo-boo. That's what Van Hooligan X likes to call everyone else after all.
    Brock: So, you like nicknames. How about I call you honey boo boo?

Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue: Damn it's loud out here... what's going on?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Brock: Stay out of it Blue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Ace Note: Well, as the saying goes, birds of feather flock together and the same principle is being applied to these pea brained dodos who want to ruffle their feathers and squawk up a storm to get under my skin and intimidate me. Needless to say, it's really not working.

Ace Note: Well, as the saying goes, birds of feather flock together and the same principle is being applied to these pea brained dodos who want to ruffle their feathers and squawk up a storm to get under my skin and intimidate me. Needless to say, it's really not working.
    Brock: I ain't trying to intimidate you at all. All I is to get the opportunity to kick your ass in front of an audience.