Page 256 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246254255256257258 266 306 356 756 1256 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 22796
  1. #2551
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    There you go... be thankful for something man.... We are having our Thanksgiving Luncheon here at work and they're serving lasagna.... I'm like WTF? Where's the turkey?
    Turkey can kiss my ass- if I get my stuffing, I'm happy as a fuckin clam.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  2. #2552
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Turkey can kiss my ass- if I get my stuffing, I'm happy as a fuckin clam.
    Well I want some freaking turkey man!!!! What's wrong with me wanting some turkey!!! Damn!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  3. #2553
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Well I want some freaking turkey man!!!! What's wrong with me wanting some turkey!!! Damn!
    Where's Ron Simmons when you need him?

    I don't know, bro- I get cravings from time to time too, like right now I'm craving Taco Bell even though I just ate it Sunday and my daughter is all like, "No, Dad, we don't need it!" even though she's the one who ALWAYS begs me for it.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  4. #2554
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Where's Ron Simmons when you need him?

    I don't know, bro- I get cravings from time to time too, like right now I'm craving Taco Bell even though I just ate it Sunday and my daughter is all like, "No, Dad, we don't need it!" even though she's the one who ALWAYS begs me for it.
    I'm sure the daughter is way smarter than the father... I'd follow her advice.
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  5. #2555
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I'm sure the daughter is way smarter than the father... I'd follow her advice.
    Dude, I'd be the first to say my daughter is smarter than me- she's 2 and talks like she's 10, and she's 3 foot tall. There are adults on my campus that are shorter than her.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  6. #2556
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Dude, I'd be the first to say my daughter is smarter than me- she's 2 and talks like she's 10, and she's 3 foot tall. There are adults on my campus that are shorter than her.
    Hahaha.... too funny bro. Yeah, kids are smarter these days!!!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  7. #2557
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Hahaha.... too funny bro. Yeah, kids are smarter these days!!!
    Not all of them.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #2558
    Hello all, hope everyone is well.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  9. #2559
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Not all of them.
    Excluding TTC... he's still pissed with the whole Hogan thing!
    ​​​

    IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  10. #2560
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    Excluding TTC... he's still pissed with the whole Hogan thing!
    You know it, brother!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.