Page 252 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1522022422502512522532542623023527521252 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hart: You should, it'll be the name you hear announced as the winner if we ever face off
    Ramon: And if you don't win? Are you going to cry and bitch about it? Maybe spit in the face of the owner? perhaps destroy some tables before quitting to join another company?.

That's what you Hart's do right?.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Ok guys. Im off tonight. It was fun ICing with those who i did. If you havent voted in the awards nominations, please do so!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: And if you don't win? Are you going to cry and bitch about it? Maybe spit in the face of the owner? perhaps destroy some tables before quitting to join another company?.

That's what you Hart's do right?.
    Van: Close pal. They live off the last name and constantly remind you of the great family they once are. Hiding the fact that the newer generations are nothing more then disgraceful!

Ok guys. Im off tonight. It was fun ICing with those who i did. If you havent voted in the awards nominations, please do so!
    Night man

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: How much weed do you do a day? Or is it crack? Cause you might be high if you ever thing about beating me.
    Cody: Crack? Weed? No, I don't dabble with things that shouldnt go into the human body. But from looking at you, it's obvious you do. Now, as for beating you, well, no man is unbeatable, and if I so chose not to fight you in the ring, I could just put a bag over your head and laugh my ass off as you tried to beat your way out of that

Cody: Crack? Weed? No, I don't dabble with things that shouldnt go into the human body. But from looking at you, it's obvious you do. Now, as for beating you, well, no man is unbeatable, and if I so chose not to fight you in the ring, I could just put a bag over your head and laugh my ass off as you tried to beat your way out of that
    Brock: So, you want to kill me with a plastic bag? Damn man, you have some serious problems.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Brock: So, you want to kill me with a plastic bag? Damn man, you have some serious problems.
    Cody: Kill is such a strong word. I just merely dont want you stepping into the ring and giving true wrestlers like myself and my family, a bad name

Cody: Kill is such a strong word. I just merely dont want you stepping into the ring and giving true wrestlers like myself and my family, a bad name
    Brock: Yeas like the Harts have always been good. Especially, in hard situations.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Yeas like the Harts have always been good. Especially, in hard situations.
    Lets look at the list

Bret Hart-The best there was, the best there is, the best there ever will be

Owen Hart-Would have been a WWE Champion had it not been for a freak accident.

Cody Hart-Future IWA World Champion

Now lets look at you

Edwards-No true accomplishments under your belt

Lets look at the list

Bret Hart-The best there was, the best there is, the best there ever will be

Owen Hart-Would have been a WWE Champion had it not been for a freak accident.

Cody Hart-Future IWA World Champion

Now lets look at you

Edwards-No true accomplishments under your belt
    Brock:Let's see. Owen dead. Not looking well for you guys so far. Maybe Bret can turn that around. Oh no he can't cause the guy is full of hot air. He couldn't give up the World Title and decided to all his steam in front of his fans.

Blog Entries
    Brock:Let's see. Owen dead. Not looking well for you guys so far. Maybe Bret can turn that around. Oh no he can't cause the guy is full of hot air. He couldn't give up the World Title and decided to all his steam in front of his fans.
    Cody: Oh we are going to go there. Well guess what. I'm not biting. See, the Hart family has a rich history in wrestling, so you're able to make shots like that. What has you or your family done? Nothing, so all anyone can talk about is how much of a roided up, muscle headed, jackass you are