Page 252 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1522022422502512522532542623023527521252 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 22796
  1. #2511
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hart: You should, it'll be the name you hear announced as the winner if we ever face off
    Ramon: And if you don't win? Are you going to cry and bitch about it? Maybe spit in the face of the owner? perhaps destroy some tables before quitting to join another company?.

    That's what you Hart's do right?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  2. #2512
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Ok guys. Im off tonight. It was fun ICing with those who i did. If you havent voted in the awards nominations, please do so!
     

  3. #2513
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: And if you don't win? Are you going to cry and bitch about it? Maybe spit in the face of the owner? perhaps destroy some tables before quitting to join another company?.

    That's what you Hart's do right?.
    Van: Close pal. They live off the last name and constantly remind you of the great family they once are. Hiding the fact that the newer generations are nothing more then disgraceful!

    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok guys. Im off tonight. It was fun ICing with those who i did. If you havent voted in the awards nominations, please do so!
    Night man

  4. #2514
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: How much weed do you do a day? Or is it crack? Cause you might be high if you ever thing about beating me.
    Cody: Crack? Weed? No, I don't dabble with things that shouldnt go into the human body. But from looking at you, it's obvious you do. Now, as for beating you, well, no man is unbeatable, and if I so chose not to fight you in the ring, I could just put a bag over your head and laugh my ass off as you tried to beat your way out of that
     

  5. #2515
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cody: Crack? Weed? No, I don't dabble with things that shouldnt go into the human body. But from looking at you, it's obvious you do. Now, as for beating you, well, no man is unbeatable, and if I so chose not to fight you in the ring, I could just put a bag over your head and laugh my ass off as you tried to beat your way out of that
    Brock: So, you want to kill me with a plastic bag? Damn man, you have some serious problems.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #2516
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: So, you want to kill me with a plastic bag? Damn man, you have some serious problems.
    Cody: Kill is such a strong word. I just merely dont want you stepping into the ring and giving true wrestlers like myself and my family, a bad name
     

  7. #2517
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cody: Kill is such a strong word. I just merely dont want you stepping into the ring and giving true wrestlers like myself and my family, a bad name
    Brock: Yeas like the Harts have always been good. Especially, in hard situations.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #2518
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Yeas like the Harts have always been good. Especially, in hard situations.
    Lets look at the list

    Bret Hart-The best there was, the best there is, the best there ever will be

    Owen Hart-Would have been a WWE Champion had it not been for a freak accident.

    Cody Hart-Future IWA World Champion

    Now lets look at you

    Edwards-No true accomplishments under your belt
     

  9. #2519
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Lets look at the list

    Bret Hart-The best there was, the best there is, the best there ever will be

    Owen Hart-Would have been a WWE Champion had it not been for a freak accident.

    Cody Hart-Future IWA World Champion

    Now lets look at you

    Edwards-No true accomplishments under your belt
    Brock:Let's see. Owen dead. Not looking well for you guys so far. Maybe Bret can turn that around. Oh no he can't cause the guy is full of hot air. He couldn't give up the World Title and decided to all his steam in front of his fans.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #2520
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,570
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock:Let's see. Owen dead. Not looking well for you guys so far. Maybe Bret can turn that around. Oh no he can't cause the guy is full of hot air. He couldn't give up the World Title and decided to all his steam in front of his fans.
    Cody: Oh we are going to go there. Well guess what. I'm not biting. See, the Hart family has a rich history in wrestling, so you're able to make shots like that. What has you or your family done? Nothing, so all anyone can talk about is how much of a roided up, muscle headed, jackass you are
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.