Page 244 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234242243244245246 254 294 344 744 1244 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    lol I know. Did you ever get around to making that logo, good buddy?
    OOC: I'll get to tonight. Had a busy ass life (internet wise lol) with promos and RPs. Speaking of promos I got to finish my Rage, Raw, and TWE assignments.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Good for you. However, you missed something. I can come up with a new moveset that you haven't seen from me.
    Ace Note: That's also true. And hey, the good news with that is maybe you'll actually win a match but I'm afraid that it's not going to be against me. Besides, I wasn't talking entirely of movesets. I was also speaking about mannerisms. See, at the end of the day, you can clamp on a Koji Clutch, do a Springboard Moonsault off the barricade or simply do a legdrop but at the end of the day, you're still the same, brash, overconfident bonehead that gets too full of himself and underestimates his opponent, especially when he's down. The minute you take your eyes off the prize, I'll be on you like herpes on a hooker which is fitting because when I'm staring across from you in the ring, you're going to be my bitch for the evening and I'll make you humble in ways that a deranged Iranian could only dream he could do.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: That's also true. And hey, the good news with that is maybe you'll actually win a match but I'm afraid that it's not going to be against me. Besides, I wasn't talking entirely of movesets. I was also speaking about mannerisms. See, at the end of the day, you can clamp on a Koji Clutch, do a Springboard Moonsault off the barricade or simply do a legdrop but at the end of the day, you're still the same, brash, overconfident bonehead that gets too full of himself and underestimates his opponent, especially when he's down. The minute you take your eyes off the prize, I'll be on you like herpes on a hooker which is fitting because when I'm staring across from you in the ring, you're going to be my bitch for the evening and I'll make you humble in ways that a deranged Iranian could only dream he could do.
    Brock: You clearly don't know me. Also, the only bitch I see here is you.

Blog Entries
    Brock: You clearly don't know me. Also, the only bitch I see here is you.
    Ace Note: See me as you will, Brock. Your inability to acknowledge me as a legitimate threat is the thing that's going to make my victory against you that much sweeter.

Ace Note: See me as you will, Brock. Your inability to acknowledge me as a legitimate threat is the thing that's going to make my victory against you that much sweeter.
    Brock: Who sees I ain't taking you as a serious threat. Yes I might talk a lot, but everyone here in IWA is a threat to me and Ryder. We are here to succeed, so we have to take everyone seriously in the ring no matter who. I have learn that anything can happen in the world of professional wrestling. So, go ahead and say I don't take you seriously.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Who sees I ain't taking you as a serious threat. Yes I might talk a lot, but everyone here in IWA is a threat to me and Ryder. We are here to succeed, so we have to take everyone seriously in the ring no matter who. I have learn that anything can happen in the world of professional wrestling. So, go ahead and say I don't take you seriously.
    Ace Note: Well, I can at least commend you for that much but that doesn't excuse your constant belittlement of everyone here in the locker room so no matter what you see me as, the world is going to see me as the victor when the man in black and white, holds up my left arm.

Ace Note: Well, I can at least commend you for that much but that doesn't excuse your constant belittlement of everyone here in the locker room so no matter what you see me as, the world is going to see me as the victor when the man in black and white, holds up my left arm.
    Brock: That would be a ref. Who in fact will be getting some medical assistance to take you out of my ring.

Blog Entries
    Brock: That would be a ref. Who in fact will be getting some medical assistance to take you out of my ring.
    Ace Note: If I'll need any medical assistance, it'll be for my right hand which will have a lot of bruises from bitch slapping you from pillar to post. Thanks for your concern.

Ace Note: If I'll need any medical assistance, it'll be for my right hand which will have a lot of bruises from bitch slapping you from pillar to post. Thanks for your concern.
    Brock: Look out guys we have a badass.... But really you might want to reserve an ambulance. Oh wait no you don't have to that cause you are going to need a funeral instead after I'm done with you.

Dave Steele: Medical assistance for your right hand? I don't think your injury is from slapping somebody around. What else have you been doing with your right hand? Think hard, no pun intended.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!