Page 243 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233241242243244245 253 293 343 743 1243 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 22796
  1. #2421
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Really? Me scared. I've been trained to never be afraid of anyone. Especially, a guy who has yet to win a match or even debut.
    OOC: There you are! Did you get my e-mails, texts, faxes, messages, and phone calls?
    DID YOU????

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  2. #2422
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    OOC: There you are! Did you get my e-mails, texts, faxes, messages, and phone calls?
    DID YOU????
    Brock: Who the fuck are you??

    OOC: Who the fuck are you??

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #2423
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    But we were at dinner last night... or did you get too drunk and forget, sweetie?
    NEWS FLASH!!!! You were with that bum again Tyndall. How many times do I have to tell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  4. #2424
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Who the fuck are you??

    OOC: Who the fuck are you??
    Geez, love you too bro... Dave really is my bromance man now.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  5. #2425
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    NEWS FLASH!!!! You were with that bum again Tyndall. How many times do I have to tell you.
    Brock: Who you calling a bum?

    OOC: Yeah I'm turning everything into ICing. FTW!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #2426
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Really? Me scared. I've been trained to never be afraid of anyone. Especially, a guy who has yet to win a match or even debut.
    Ace Note: You better be. See, you've been able to scout everyone in the IWA except me. Me not having a match yet is the advantage that I have over you because you don't know what I'll bring to the table. Meanwhile, I can watch tapes of all of your failures...er...matches that you've had and I get to know every trick that you have in the book so yeah, I'd be scared. And if you're not scared, you're going to expect one thing. You'll believe in one definite set of mannerisms while I could be dishing out a completely new bag of marbles.


  7. #2427
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Geez, love you too bro... Dave really is my bromance man now.
    I don't think we have the same definition of "bromance"....
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

  8. #2428
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Geez, love you too bro... Dave really is my bromance man now.
    Brock: Yeah go have fun with your lover boy.

    OOC: It's cause I'm never active while your on.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Yeah go have fun with your lover boy.

    OOC: It's cause I'm never active while your on.
    lol I know. Did you ever get around to making that logo, good buddy?

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  10. #2430
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: You better be. See, you've been able to scout everyone in the IWA except me. Me not having a match yet is the advantage that I have over you because you don't know what I'll bring to the table. Meanwhile, I can watch tapes of all of your failures...er...matches that you've had and I get to know every trick that you have in the book so yeah, I'd be scared. And if you're not scared, you're going to expect one thing. You'll believe in one definite set of mannerisms while I could be dishing out a completely new bag of marbles.
    Brock: Good for you. However, you missed something. I can come up with a new moveset that you haven't seen from me.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.