Page 242 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1421922322402412422432442522923427421242 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: *Begins to smile* Seem's like you geeks are not to bad after all.. It's also clear you know a great wrestler when you see one and have done your research on the bad guy, El Bandido!

Tell you what.. If you guys want.. and can take a break from all that blogging, I can hook you up with some actual women? I'm not talking about those realistic Japanese video's on the internet Kyojin's mother stars in either, I'm talking about the real thing chico's!

There's this women around here, she's called Valentina! just tell her Ramon sent you.

Enjoy amigo's and remember, put the word out.. Carlos Alberto Ramon is back and finally I.W.A is worth watching!
    Dave Steele:That explains things... that Japanese mother looked familiar to me!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Dave View Post
    I'm gonna cry man!
    I'm sorry, bro... I love you!

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    Ramon: *Begins to smile* Seem's like you geeks are not to bad after all.. It's also clear you know a great wrestler when you see one and have done your research on the bad guy, El Bandido!

Tell you what.. If you guys want.. and can take a break from all that blogging, I can hook you up with some actual women? I'm not talking about those realistic Japanese video's on the internet Kyojin's mother stars in either, I'm talking about the real thing chico's!

There's this women around here, she's called Valentina! just tell her Ramon sent you.

Enjoy amigo's and remember, put the word out.. Carlos Alberto Ramon is back and finally I.W.A is worth watching!
    Drek: No problem, Mr. Ramon! See ya around!

*Kayfabulous turn around to leave.*

Macoonie: What a nice guy! You think we could join up with him?

Drek: Hell no.

Macoonie: Huh?

Drek: Focus, man! FOCUS!

Macoonie: I reapeat, "Huh?"

Drek: It was obvious that he was playing up as a heel. He was in character! We can't switch alignments at the drop of a hat just because he offers us a few chicas! Besides, we were trolling him by pretending that we thought he was Razor Ramon, remember? We were supposed to be disparaging to him as faces because he's a heel and suggesting that he's a carbon copy of a now retired and disgraced wrestler is the ultimate slap in the face to someone who's done what he's done.

Macoonie: Oh.

Drek: Exactly. Don't lose focus, dude! We're faces, he's a heel! We were just buttering him up so he could get a swelled head.

Macoonie: What would that accomplish.

Drek: Dagger in the back, anyone?

Macoonie: Sneaky, a big heelish but I like it! When're we gonna do it?

Drek: When the times comes, you'll know and he and Van Hooligan X won't know what hit 'em.

Dave Steele:That explains things... that Japanese mother looked familiar to me!
    Ramon: Yeah man, she's so much like Kyojin it's unreal.. good agility and very flexible *Ramon smirks* Just like Kyojin she's not afraid to get in there with more then one man either *Ramon laughs* Just a shame, that like Kyojin.. she's disappointing.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    I don't think Eddie and SEZ are the only ones with a bromance in these e-feds :P.
    Fixed.

AND OUR BROMANCE IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    I'm sorry, bro... I love you!
    Damn bro... you haven't taken me out to dinner yet, you can't say shit like that. I'm not easy.
    ​​​

If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Ramon: Yeah man, she's so much like Kyojin it's unreal.. good agility and very flexible *Ramon smirks* Just like Kyojin she's not afraid to get in there with more then one man either *Ramon laughs* Just a shame, that like Kyojin.. she's disappointing.
    Dave Steele: What do you expect from $2 dollar hookers!
    ​​​

Damn bro... you haven't taken me out to dinner yet, you can't say shit like that. I'm not easy.
    But we were at dinner last night... or did you get too drunk and forget, sweetie?

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: I hope you're ready for the ass kicking of a lifetime, Brock Edwards. I just proposed our match with May. You better hope you wear black trunks because you'll be streaming a river of yellow after what you witness what I'm capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: I hope you're ready for the ass kicking of a lifetime, Brock Edwards. I just proposed our match with May. You better hope you wear black trunks because you'll be streaming a river of yellow after what you witness what I'm capable of.
    Brock: Really? Me scared. I've been trained to never be afraid of anyone. Especially, a guy who has yet to win a match or even debut.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock