Page 235 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225233234235236237 245 285 335 735 1235 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Listen up you three and you Blue. You all are just hatin' on me and Ryder for being...... better than you. You wish you had the body of mine.

Ryder: And you all wish you had this awesome look of mine.

Brock: So, all of you go run along and play some tea party with each other.
    Mr. Smyth: Do I need to do another long list of reasons as to why you two aren't liked? Guess what - you being better isn't on the list, nor will it ever be.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Ryder: I thought we were friends, bro? I though you knew it.

Sagittarius Blue: And I thought you could do "better than me." Oh wait, that's what Brock said that you said. So maybe that wasn't you at all. Maybe Brock is just feeding me lies and playing at some conspiracy.

Or maybe you two just think I was born yesterday.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Sagittarius Blue: *in mocking kid's voice* But we can't - you stole the toys so you and Matt could go in the closet and play "house!"
    Brock: Real cute. How about next time you try to mock someone you do a better job. Like the job your girlfriend gives some of the guys in the back.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Do I need to do another long list of reasons as to why you two aren't liked? Guess what - you being better isn't on the list, nor will it ever be.
    Brock: And you being entertaining isn't on any one's list.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Sagittarius Blue: And I thought you could do "better than me." Oh wait, that's what Brock said that you said. So maybe that wasn't you at all. Maybe Brock is just feeding me lies and playing at some conspiracy.

Or maybe you two just think I was born yesterday.
    Brock: Come on, bro. Remember when played some video games together. What happened?

Blog Entries
    Brock: Listen up you three and you Blue. You all are just hatin' on me and Ryder for being...... better than you. You wish you had the body of mine.

Ryder: And you all wish you had this awesome look of mine.

Brock: So, all of you go run along and play some tea party with each other.
    Ace Note: See what I mean? You're so superficial and shallow that you can't even pay attention to the truth that's in front of you. I never even mentioned your "body" as an issue. Whether you're jacked or you're a string bean, you're still the same insecure douche bag that I've come to resent here more than anyone else. You even want to drag Ryder in this mess and deflect my hatred off of him as well as if I was even referring to him.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: See what I mean? You're so superficial and shallow that you can't even pay attention to the truth that's in front of you. I never even mentioned your "body" as an issue. Whether you're jacked or you're a string bean, you're still the same insecure douche bag that I've come to resent here more than anyone else. You even want to drag Ryder in this mess and deflect my hatred off of him as well as if I was even referring to him.
    Brock: Fine. Lets leave Ryder out of this mess as you say. How about you say something interesting?

Blog Entries
    Brock: Fine. Lets leave Ryder out of this mess as you say. How about you say something interesting?
    Ace Note: Interesting, huh? Well, if I'm talking about you, then that defeats the purpose. But that's besides the point. I'm not here to interest you. You think I came all the way here to fascinate you or something? It's not. Before I get anywhere in this business, before I win any championships or make a name for myself at the peak of the mountain, the first order of business for me is kicking your ass in the ring and shutting you up.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Interesting, huh? Well, if I'm talking about you, then that defeats the purpose. But that's besides the point. I'm not here to interest you. You think I came all the way here to fascinate you or something? It's not. Before I get anywhere in this business, before I win any championships or make a name for myself at the peak of the mountain, the first order of business for me is kicking your ass in the ring and shutting you up.
    Brock: I can make that happen. However, management likes to screw me over, so they will find a way to change this to their own amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Rage: Who said i was going to play nice?

Right, I need to go do my Biology homework now. As much as I hate it, it must be done. This has been my first proper ICing session since coming back, and I've loved it! It's so great to really be enjoying this again. Thanks to everybody I've been ICing with, mainly THBK and Vandarius, it's really reignited my fire for this that much more
    Ew, don't say the B word ;P Glad to have you on board broski!

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)