Page 220 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1201702102182192202212222302703207201220 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Right, and Divine was the Universal Champ when that company went under. Matter of fact, the undefeated Universal Champ too. Maybe Divine and ramon should step into the ring, see who truly was better
    Mr. Smyth: Was being the key word here. As beneficial as it is to look and admire on past successes, is it not time for the two of you to put an action plan for the future and look to achieve something else? Or you could continue to be a pair of whinging old ladies.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Divine: Right, and Divine was the Universal Champ when that company went under. Matter of fact, the undefeated Universal Champ too. Maybe Divine and ramon should step into the ring, see who truly was better
    Ramon: No need chica, I'm telling you I'm better then you will ever be.. I have been here a matter of days and I.. along with a few friends are already running this place.. it's a matter of time before Gold is around my waist.

As for you.. well you will keep talking and talking some more, Divine says this and Divine says that.. Well here is what Ramon says.. the face of wrestling is back and IWA is in the hands of a multi-time world champion Van Hooligan X.. The Prime time World Champion AJ Dixon and the most dominant women in wrestling.. Athena the Amazon and Me! The resident Bad guy and the new face of IWA.. Carlos Alberto Ramon!

Chow Bichano! *Ramon winks and smiles at Divine before leaving the room*

OOC: I'm off man! speak tomorrow.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Was being the key word here. As beneficial as it is to look and admire on past successes, is it not time for the two of you to put an action plan for the future and look to achieve something else? Or you could continue to be a pair of whinging old ladies.
    Ramon: I would love to say something back.. but I have no idea who you are bichano, future success? oh don't worry it's coming.. it's coming real soon, I just hope you are not in the way or bad things will happen.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog 76: Entering The Fray: Amazons, Gangstas and Anarchy?!

Writer & Editor: Ron Macoonie

-----------------------------------------------------

Greetings loyal fanbase, smarks and wiki walkers alike! Welcome to the 76th edition of Kayfabulous, the #1 primetime wrestling outlet on the interwebs, guaranteed to provide you with the most accurate inside information from whatever wrestling federation we have. Drek and I decided to put all our eggs in one basket and sign up to IWA, run by Daniel May. Here, we have some familiar faces from pas, defunct indy feds such as Sagittarius Blue, Darius, KJ PUNK, Brock Edwards and Chris Divine and a couple of mainstreamers like Ryan Wells and Shining Light.

Everything was looking good...until we walked in the front door. Yeah, lesson number one: when you want to make an impression in a new work environment, bad mix tapes with saggy pants will get you nowhere except for out the front door. Fortunately, we were met with indifference from our antics and have still been allowed to keep our jobs.

But c'mon, we all know why you're really here. We've read all your tweets in response to all of our IWA hype promos, months prior to signing up here and we've read 'em all with most of them having a central message..."Can I have Skyler Drek's phone number? He's so dreamy" Yep. I hope you're laughing now at this, mostly out of contempt since he decided to be a smart@ss and make a couple of phony Twitter accounts all asking the same question. Seriously, and he says I'm desperate.

Anyways, the real central question is, "What can we expect from you guys? I mean, you haven't even had the chance to lace up your f#@%ing boots yet? When are you yucks gonna do something?" Okay, okay. We get it. That was more than one question and most of that sounded pretty hateful but they're ire is understandable as we haven't actually been in the ring as of yet but lay off, 'kay? Not our faults those places got shut down. But trust me, things WILL get better. How can I guarantee this? Well, the next episode of Chaos is coming up very shortly; two weeks to be exact. Mr. May himself sent both Skyler and I a personal messages telling us to get ready because we'll be making an appearance!!!!! #MarkingOut

So with that said, expect us to be making our appearances and in this wrestling business, anything can happen. So, that means we could get title shots, future endeavored, signed up to creative...whatever happens happens and that's what Kayfabulous does, embrace the chaos and while we journey down this dangerous road of professional wrestling we aim to do one thing and one thing happen: "Break kayfabe as much as possible! Because if you're in the know, you're a part of the show!"

Well, I'm going to end this blog for tonight. Tune in next time where we'll be evaluating the IWA talent after the next episode of Chaos takes place. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be rubbing that CY Young victory in Drek's face. Sucks to suck, Cubs.

Until next time,

Ron <3

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    KAYFABULOUS

Greetings loyal fanbase, smarks and wiki walkers alike! Welcome to the 76th edition of Kayfabulous, the #1 primetime wrestling outlet on the interwebs, guaranteed to provide you with the most accurate inside information from whatever wrestling federation we have. Drek and I decided to put all our eggs in one basket and sign up to IWA, run by Daniel May. Here, we have some familiar faces from pas, defunct indy feds such as Sagittarius Blue, Darius, KJ PUNK, Brock Edwards and Chris Divine and a couple of mainstreamers like Ryan Wells and Shining Light.

Everything was looking good...until we walked in the front door. Yeah, lesson number one: when you want to make an impression in a new work environment, bad mix tapes with saggy pants will get you nowhere except for out the front door. Fortunately, we were met with indifference from our antics and have still been allowed to keep our jobs.

But c'mon, we all know why you're really here. We've read all your tweets in response to all of our IWA hype promos, months prior to signing up here and we've read 'em all with most of them having a central message..."Can I have Skyler Drek's phone number? He's so dreamy" Yep. I hope you're laughing now at this, mostly out of contempt since he decided to be a smart@ss and make a couple of phony Twitter accounts all asking the same question. Seriously, and he says I'm desperate.

Anyways, the real central question is, "What can we expect from you guys? I mean, you haven't even had the chance to lace up your f#@%ing boots yet? When are you yucks gonna do something?" Okay, okay. We get it. That was more than one question and most of that sounded pretty hateful but they're ire is understandable as we haven't actually been in the ring as of yet but lay off, 'kay? Not our faults those places got shut down. But trust me, things WILL get better. How can I guarantee this? Well, the next episode of Chaos is coming up very shortly; two weeks to be exact. Mr. May himself sent both Skyler and I a personal messages telling us to get ready because we'll be making an appearance!!!!! #MarkingOut

So with that said, expect us to be making our appearances and in this wrestling business, anything can happen. So, that means we could get title shots, future endeavored, signed up to creative...whatever happens happens and that's what Kayfabulous does, embrace the chaos and while we journey down this dangerous road of professional wrestling we aim to do one thing and one thing happen: "Break kayfabe as much as possible! Because if you're in the know, you're a part of the show!"

Well, I'm going to end this blog for tonight. Tune in next time where we'll be evaluating the IWA talent after the next episode of Chaos takes place. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be rubbing that CY Young victory in Drek's face. Sucks to suck, Cubs.

Until next time,

Ron <3

Very Unique man, pretty cool.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: I would love to say something back.. but I have no idea who you are bichano, future success? oh don't worry it's coming.. it's coming real soon, I just hope you are not in the way or bad things will happen.
    Mr. Smyth: That's funny - I was just thinking the same about you.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: No need chica, I'm telling you I'm better then you will ever be.. I have been here a matter of days and I.. along with a few friends are already running this place.. it's a matter of time before Gold is around my waist.

As for you.. well you will keep talking and talking some more, Divine says this and Divine says that.. Well here is what Ramon says.. the face of wrestling is back and IWA is in the hands of a multi-time world champion Van Hooligan X.. The Prime time World Champion AJ Dixon and the most dominant women in wrestling.. Athena the Amazon and Me! The resident Bad guy and the new face of IWA.. Carlos Alberto Ramon!

Chow Bichano! *Ramon winks and smiles at Divine before leaving the room*

OOC: I'm off man! speak tomorrow.
    Divine: Running this place? You must be crazier than others believe. The only thing you are running "chico" is running with the bulls. Divine doesn't care if he has to go through Van Holly X, Aga Jean Dixon, or Athe"I'm a man"na, but Divine wants a 1 on 1 match with Carlos Alberto Ramon. Heck, we could even call it a unification match. The be all end all. Divine's Universal title, for Carlo's Adrenaline title.

*Divine holds up his Universal Championship from HWA*

See, Divine still has his, as Divine is sure you still have yours chumpette

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    KAYFABULOUS

Until next time,

Ron <3

I must say...this was very unique I like it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Divine: Whinging old ladies? Aren't you the chumperino who chose not to face Kyojin for the Endurance title? Now, Divine make not like Kyojin, but atleast man up about it and admit your afraid of the jap

Blog Entries
    Divine: Whinging old ladies? Aren't you the chumperino who chose not to face Kyojin for the Endurance title? Now, Divine make not like Kyojin, but atleast man up about it and admit your afraid of the jap
    Mr. Smyth: My decision to not faced Kyojin was one that was made for the benefit of business. Like Kyojin, you too cannot appreciate the grander picture. But it's fine - you continue to live within your own reality.

#BennysTeddy