Page 2192 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 119216922092214221822190219121922193219422022242 ... LastLast
Results 21,911 to 21,920 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    That is rough brother

But look on the bright side ... You stopped to help him, most people would just drive by or even take pictures just to post on their Facebook.

Kudos to you, my friend.

Just goes to show the mentality of today's generation. It's not bad enough to just be a passerby. Now, it's almost a pastime to glorify the unfortunate.

[Spoiler][Spoiler]

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    That is rough brother

But look on the bright side ... You stopped to help him, most people would just drive by or even take pictures just to post on their Facebook.

Kudos to you, my friend.

Was just about to say pretty much the same thing- minus the Leo gif.

But cheers to you for stopping to help and sorry it shock you up so

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    What in the world is this...
    2:14- 3:10 is what this is!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Ever had one of those experiences that make you shook up for hours? Yeah that happened to me today.

I was on the way to work, and I have to cross this big roundabout. So as I was walking up to it, I see these lads- must have been like 4 or 5 and they were between the ages of 12-16, a couple on bikes. A few of them pass me as I come to the road and I crossed to the middle of this busy road- and there's only one lad left to cross the road. He was the youngest, on his bike, about 12-13.

I run across the road, rather recklessly considering it was rush hour. I go to step onto the car park on the other side of the road- at the industrial park where I work- and all I hear is a massive bang and snap behind me. I turn around and the kid must have pulled out and a car had hit him. I honestly thought he was dead, but then I heard him screaming. I ran across as his mates ran back, and the kid's foot was the wrong way around. The snap I had heard was his ankle or leg breaking.

I helped him out of the road as the driver rang the ambulance. I laid him on the ground and grabbed his bike out the road as his mates got back to him. I had to walk away, I was so close to tears from the entire thing (I broke my ankle at the age of 13) and it just brought back all the pain I had then. I got to work and had to work six hours completely shook up and distracted.

I'm still shook up now. It's definitely made me realise I need to stop being reckless crossing roads and I'm glad the kid's not dead.
    Dude that's crazy, hope you are feeling better about it now... I hope the kid will be alright too.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    2:14- 3:10 is what this is!
    Well ok? lol
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries

[Spoiler][Spoiler]

Favorite Moment: The ending, it was well written and enjoyed it!

Best Match: Ano Doom vs Iconography

Best Promo: Extremely Lethal and Infection's promo was really good!

Best Piece of Booking: Ending Scene.

Best Debut *when applicable*: Erubus!!

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nope

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None

Any Other Positives: Kayfabulous had a good promo so did Darius and Oscar. I also enjoyed the segment with KayFab and Ryan.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nope

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): N/A

Overall Show Grade: A

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Ever had one of those experiences that make you shook up for hours? Yeah that happened to me today.

I was on the way to work, and I have to cross this big roundabout. So as I was walking up to it, I see these lads- must have been like 4 or 5 and they were between the ages of 12-16, a couple on bikes. A few of them pass me as I come to the road and I crossed to the middle of this busy road- and there's only one lad left to cross the road. He was the youngest, on his bike, about 12-13.

I run across the road, rather recklessly considering it was rush hour. I go to step onto the car park on the other side of the road- at the industrial park where I work- and all I hear is a massive bang and snap behind me. I turn around and the kid must have pulled out and a car had hit him. I honestly thought he was dead, but then I heard him screaming. I ran across as his mates ran back, and the kid's foot was the wrong way around. The snap I had heard was his ankle or leg breaking.

I helped him out of the road as the driver rang the ambulance. I laid him on the ground and grabbed his bike out the road as his mates got back to him. I had to walk away, I was so close to tears from the entire thing (I broke my ankle at the age of 13) and it just brought back all the pain I had then. I got to work and had to work six hours completely shook up and distracted.

I'm still shook up now. It's definitely made me realise I need to stop being reckless crossing roads and I'm glad the kid's not dead.
    Aww damn, that sucks, glad it was just his ankle but still, that is awful. I'm glad you went back to help him.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

A producer is rushing around IWA HQ, desperately looking for somebody. He rushes up to the receptionist.

Producer: Have you seen David Ryan?

Receptionist: He's in his office, but he-

Not waiting for the receptionist to finish, the producer makes his way to David's office. The producer barges straight in through the door to show David Ryan sitting at his desk. The camera stays behind the producer just outside the door.

David Ryan: So it's agreed. You sign on the dotted line, and you'll start on Revolution at Uprising and...

David stops and looks at the doorway. The producer looks at David, then turns his head to who David is talking to and his jaw drops.

Producer: Wait...what the...I don't under-

David Ryan: Don't say another word, Steve!

David Ryan stands up, walks over to the door and looks at the camera.

David Ryan: You're excused.

David Ryan slams the door shut and you can hear him tell the producer that he had better keep his mouth shut...

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Blog Entries
    @IWACreative_Parody: Oh, how we like to laugh at the IWC. For example, when @OscarWho was a face, they were up in arms when he portrayed a heel character. Now that he is a heel, they say jack shit when he portrays faces. #Kayfabe

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    @IWACreative_Parody: Oh, how we like to laugh at the IWC. For example, when @OscarWho was a face, they were up in arms when he portrayed a heel character. Now that he is a heel, they say jack shit when he portrays faces. #Kayfabe
    If I recall, I was the first one who brought that up.

[Spoiler][Spoiler]