Page 2176 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1176 1676 2076 2126 216621742175217621772178 2186 2226 2276 ... LastLast
Results 21,751 to 21,760 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    The air feels a bit...

Revolutionary.

It's Tuesday! Can't wait!
    You know what that means, don't you?

The @IWACreative_Parody Tweets will be done tonight, too!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    You know what that means, don't you?

The @IWACreative_Parody Tweets will be done tonight, too!
    That's one of the reasons to look forward to Revolution hahaha. Whenever I get smacked in those tweets I get a laugh... along with a few tears in my eyes. hahahaha
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    The air feels a bit...

Revolutionary.

It's Tuesday! Can't wait!
    Fuck yeah.

The show should be up around 11pm/midnight GMT.

Yeah looking forward to Revolution!

I'm(CAR) Finally over that "concussion" Felt rusty with the promo though, see how it goes down.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeah looking forward to Revolution!

I'm(CAR) Finally over that "concussion" Felt rusty with the promo though, see how it goes down.
    Well you did have a concussion

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

*Hours later, We see the location we last saw Ano Doom at, in "The Hills Of Tranquility". It is light by now, in the somewhat bright early morning. The camera slowly spans over the entire scene, showing nothing but beautiful rolling land for miles around. Something becomes evident as it gets closer, though: Ano Doom is shown, sitting upright on a freshly uprooted large tree...He must have tore it up himself in the middle of another sleepless night; Very possible. Juno sleeps under a lush oak tree, some feet away, with her jacket off underneath her on the fresh ground. *

*The focus begins zooming in closer on Ano Doom, and his eyes show the face of someone who has wandered for hours on end, who hasn't had any sleep in a full week now. Even so, the constant, determined burning resolve, is frozen on his face, it doesn't appear to ever be leaving his eyes. He half grunts longley and half exhales through his nose, as sweat is shown running down his face slowly in beads. He begins rifling through his shirt and jackets for a new good friend...and finds it, as he begins lighting a cigar and quickly gets to smoking it slowly. He gets up and begins to walk over to where she lays, and looks down over her. He leans on a bamboo cane the whole way over, freshly made, in fact. His weary traveler's gaze rests upon her, until she soon wakes up, stretching and yawning. *

She says "Even in sleep, I could feel your presence over and around me."

Ano Doom: I imagine so...The things radiating off me aren't exactly subtle now-a-days. I'm glad you slept out here though, at least someone is. That's fine though, since I have sworn off resting for an indefinite time period. I simply have no time for it. I'm glad you're up though, today's MY day for Revolution...As exhausted, weakened, and depending on who you ask, almost dead, as I am....I'll make it...I fight someone tonight...I wanna say...TWO dudes. Their names and faces escape me...Lord knows that's been the last thing on my mind...Can't remember for the life of me, though. "They'll get it though, quick and painful", (He says while somewhat staring at his cane, as he helps Juno up.) I simply have no time to be fooling around in that damn building tonight...These men wanna fight, but to live...Is to fight...I have much more important affairs than "I'm better than you on Tuesday night"...Give me a break.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Who would win
    Anne Frank vs Lizzy Borden

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Who would win
    Anne Frank vs Lizzy Borden
    Find out on Revolution tonight!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Find out on Revolution tonight!
    Now that would be something special!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Hours later, We see the location we last saw Ano Doom at, in "The Hills Of Tranquility". It is light by now, in the somewhat bright early morning. The camera slowly spans over the entire scene, showing nothing but beautiful rolling land for miles around. Something becomes evident as it gets closer, though: Ano Doom is shown, sitting upright on a freshly uprooted large tree...He must have tore it up himself in the middle of another sleepless night; Very possible. Juno sleeps under a lush oak tree, some feet away, with her jacket off underneath her on the fresh ground. *

*The focus begins zooming in closer on Ano Doom, and his eyes show the face of someone who has wandered for hours on end, who hasn't had any sleep in a full week now. Even so, the constant, determined burning resolve, is frozen on his face, it doesn't appear to ever be leaving his eyes. He half grunts longley and half exhales through his nose, as sweat is shown running down his face slowly in beads. He begins rifling through his shirt and jackets for a new good friend...and finds it, as he begins lighting a cigar and quickly gets to smoking it slowly. He gets up and begins to walk over to where she lays, and looks down over her. He leans on a bamboo cane the whole way over, freshly made, in fact. His weary traveler's gaze rests upon her, until she soon wakes up, stretching and yawning. *

She says "Even in sleep, I could feel your presence over and around me."

Ano Doom: I imagine so...The things radiating off me aren't exactly subtle now-a-days. I'm glad you slept out here though, at least someone is. That's fine though, since I have sworn off resting for an indefinite time period. I simply have no time for it. I'm glad you're up though, today's MY day for Revolution...As exhausted, weakened, and depending on who you ask, almost dead, as I am....I'll make it...I fight someone tonight...I wanna say...TWO dudes. Their names and faces escape me...Lord knows that's been the last thing on my mind...Can't remember for the life of me, though. "They'll get it though, quick and painful", (He says while somewhat staring at his cane, as he helps Juno up.) I simply have no time to be fooling around in that damn building tonight...These men wanna fight, but to live...Is to fight...I have much more important affairs than "I'm better than you on Tuesday night"...Give me a break.

Juno:Then I shall explore more, I shall stay here and think, awaiting your return...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch