Page 213 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1131632032112122132142152232633137131213 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 22796
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Dixon: Oh so you da one dat has da briefcase now! Oh shit man den I got nofin' to worry bout. I don't plan on losin' dis title anytime soon especially to some loser who can't take on a man in a full match. Try using after a match i'm in and see wat happens, you won't even get da chance to attack.
    Hawk: In case you didn't notice, I took this from Shaz in the most brutal match of the night. I stripped him of the case and his pride and made sure he was in agony. I plan on using it when the moment is right to ensure the maximum amount of Mayhem.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Well if it isnt the whinging whining wheres my opportunity raving lunatic, AJ Dixon. Congratulations on drawing the lucky ticket and winning that title in a triple threat match mind you, the type of match you whinged about losing in at the first PPV. WOW talk about a contradiction, like I said well done
    Dixon: Man shut ya ass up, did you not hear me during Chaos? I didn't want a triple threat match, I was highly against it, but May made it dat way. And even wif da extra man I won, so don't come at me wif dis contradiction bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: In case you didn't notice, I took this from Shaz in the most brutal match of the night. I stripped him of the case and his pride and made sure he was in agony. I plan on using it when the moment is right to ensure the maximum amount of Mayhem.
    Van: In case you didn't notice. I'm back. I've been in some of the most brutal matches ever and done brutal things to wannabes in past classics. I plan on making sure that your dream stays that way. A dream. You're an afterthought when us for are in the mix. We run this joint now.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: In case you didn't notice. I'm back. I've been in some of the most brutal matches ever and done brutal things to wannabes in past classics. I plan on making sure that your dream stays that way. A dream. You're an afterthought when us for are in the mix. We run this joint now.
    IC: It's just like my amigo said.. we run this place now! anyone thinking of challenging that and it will be bad for there health, you try it Hawk and be prepared to get your wings clipped chico.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    IC: It's just like my amigo said.. we run this place now! anyone thinking of challenging that and it will be bad for there health, you try it Hawk and be prepared to get your wings clipped chico.
    Darius: That's funny, because the last time I checked, I ran things around here, "chico"

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: That's funny, because the last time I checked, I ran things around here, "chico"
    Ramon: Oh yeah? you and what army? did you not see the PPv bichano? the two biggest stars in wrestling are back.. the Hooligan and El Bandido! we are running things with the new champion.. "Primetime" AJ Dixon and the most dominant women in wrestling history.. Athena the Amazon.

That's unstoppable man.. I will tell you what though Darius, you stay out of our way and you don't need to worry.. get involved! *Ramon smiles* well bad things will happen.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Hawk: I can take on the best and not just win but demoralize them juust like i did to shaz. You think numbers matter, I can run drive bys on each of you when your alone. I dont hang ouut backstage where I'm a sitting duck so after try and find me.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Athena: Some guys just never shut up do they? At least that annoying Adonis guy hasn't made a peep. He needs to take a page out of my book and relax when he's outside the ring or else I'm going to have to pound on him just a bit.

126164.jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: Oh yeah? you and what army? did you not see the PPv bichano? the two biggest stars in wrestling are back.. the Hooligan and El Bandido! we are running things with the new champion.. "Primetime" AJ Dixon and the most dominant women in wrestling history.. Athena the Amazon.

That's unstoppable man.. I will tell you what though Darius, you stay out of our way and you don't need to worry.. get involved! *Ramon smiles* well bad things will happen.
    Darius: What? Do you think I'm afraid of two cowards who attack people from behind? Did YOU see what went down over the past few weeks? Let alone the payperview? I stop at nothing now to get whats mine ... Go ask that little girl that got in my way. You two aren't my problem though ... I have a bone to pick. Do me a favor muchacho, stay away from me, and your little amazon won't get hurt.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: Some guys just never shut up do they? At least that annoying Adonis guy hasn't made a peep. He needs to take a page out of my book and relax when he's outside the ring or else I'm going to have to pound on him just a bit.

126164.jpg
    Adonis: Did someone call Malcolm's name? Ahaaa of course they did! Malcolm's name is screamed just about every damn night! Woo! Listen sugar, slip into somethin' a lil more glamourous and Malcolm might show you a good time, when it comes to women sweetheart, i'm a lover not a fighter! Now move that ass a little so Malcolm can see what you workin' with!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole