Page 210 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200208209210211212 220 260 310 710 1210 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 22796
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: Dixon all of these people walk around with their petty threats waiting to shut you and your friends down, remember this. I did not beat Shaz like I said I would, I eviscerated him into the fires of hell. I proved why the sky is my domain and I am the ultimate aerial predator and as a bonus I hold the key to the future in this briefcase.

Dixon, I can lurk anywhere and strike at any moment. I could take you out after a match, at your home, lower a cage on you in the ring to make sure no one gets involved, hell I strike you and not cash in. The Clique does not scare me because while they send messages through group beatings, I can send an even stronger message by myself. The landscape is changing fast, but now that I have the chips, expect Mayhem very soon.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Just incase I was jokin about the reporting on ttc and bennythe ball lol ..anyways on to some

Reading! Be back later

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: So, this place has got she-males, kidnappers, child murderers, a major case of vanity complex and ladies men? Eh, it's a lot better than home I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Shining: Calm down Adonis my friend... After all, threatening me with violence won't get you anywhere. After all, whilst Valentina is in my hands, I have all the power
    Adonis: If you think i'm gonna just let you put yo' hands on an innocent woman then you got another thing comin'.. i'ma find a way to get her back you little creep, Malcolm'll find a way..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: So, this place has got she-males, kidnappers, child murderers, a major case of vanity complex and ladies men? Eh, it's a lot better than home I suppose.
    Dave Steele: And an ass kicker, if you want to add that to your list!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Adonis: If you think i'm gonna just let you put yo' hands on an innocent woman then you got another thing comin'.. i'ma find a way to get her back you little creep, Malcolm'll find a way..
    Shining: Whatever helps you sleep at night Adonis, though I'm sure that Valentina will have no problem with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Adonis: Hold on there Pussycat, i'm sure you'd LOVE to get ya hands on Adonis in OR out of the ring, but Malcolm just ain't that into you, you feelin' me? And hey.. Malcolm don't wear shorts.. if you know what I mean! Ahhhh yeah!
    Athena: You've got that right, I'd love nothing more than to get my hands on you... and rip you apart!!! I don't give a damn if you're a boxer or briefs man, that's for your rent-a-date tonight to find out. It's a good thing for you that you're not that into me because if you were it would hurt a lot more and when I gave you the beating of your life.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    *The door, that leads into the locker room flies open but no one's behind it. The door remains open as the lights start to dim down into pitch darkness. Fog begins to roll through the door, coating the floor with thick, gray mist. Suddenly, a loud thud can be heard as apparently, someone or something has entered the locker room area. Suddenly, "Green Ranger" by J. Cole and Lil Wayne begins to be played in the background and the lights turn back on. Standing side by side, arms crossed, with huge, cocky grins, clad head to toe in over sized boots, ripped jeans that expose the top of the boxers underneath, clock necklaces, blue bandannas, Mets jerseys and grills, is none other than Ron Macoonie and his partner in crime, Skyler Drek.*

Skyler Drek: Yo, yo, yooooooo! Wassup, homies?! Guess who's baaaaaaaaaack?!

Ron Macoonie: Ya'll guessed it! R-Mac and the The Master of Edrektions, Skyler Drek, are here to stay in the IWA!

Skyler Drek: So, let's crank up the beats, find yo-self a shawtie and....

The pair look around at all of the either unimpressed or bewildered faces and they both stop themselves. Drek pulls out a remote from his pants, presses a button and the music stops. Macoonie facepalms himself while Skyler groans in despair.

Skyler Drek: SEE, dude? I told you this wasn't gonna work!

Ron Macoonie: But, it was so obvious that it would! I mean, remember what happened with the last two feds we tried to join? If we were gonna do this place, we had to be something different to throw everyone off.

Skyler Drek: But gangstas?! Really?! You couldn't find a better gimmick to work with than that?!

Ron Macoonie: Well, I said that we could have been billed as Vulcans, who were secretly trained by Spock to take over the wrestling world but you said nooooooooo!

Skyler Drek: No! I said, it would work except that the wrestling demographic isn't very adept in the Star Trek genre so we had to try something else!

Ron Macoonie: So I went with gangstas!

Skyler Drek: Um, hello? Hollywood Homeboys, anyone?!

Ron Macoonie: Oh yeah. Forgot about those guys.

Skyler Drek: *groans* Whatever, dude. The point is, we screwed up big time. There's no way the IWC's gonna get behind us now that we tried to copy someone else's gimmick.

Ron Macoonie: But if you think about it, Hollywood Homeboys are ripoffs of Cryme Tyme.

Skyler Drek: Exactly. There's no way we're gonna be in the same boat. C'mon. Let's take these ridiculous clothes off.

Ron Macoonie: Alright, alright. But I'm keeping the jersey.

Skyler Drek: You don't even like the Mets.

Ron Macoonie: At least they're better than the Cubs.

Skyler Drek: Don't even start with me. (-_-)

Whiz: Hold up a minute, nigga! What da hell is a Cryme Tyme?

Iceman: It's Tyme for Cryme already, bruh?

Whiz: Shut the fuck up!

Damian: Haaay!

HH: Gaaay! *run out*

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    Hey guys so i wont be on much today. Im at a twilight all day movie marathon with the gf her sis and cousin. Just got through the first one. 4 more to go