Page 209 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1091591992072082092102112192593097091209 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: Listen up you suave Cassanova wannabe I'm here to redefine the role of a woman in the wrestling world. I will not be judged by the reaction you get in your shorts, but rather by the amount of pain I can put you through. You want to stare at sexy women then go to a strip joint, but if you want a real challenge then meet me in the ring.
    BOOM! Nice

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Adonis: Ya know, Malcolm will be stayin FAR away from that.. 'woman'.. y'all have brought with you, even Malcolm wouldn't lay a finger on that throw back to mans evolutionary process.. yikes! Now don't get me wrong, Malcolm loves the female form.. the FEMALE form.. Malcolm don't need a woman trapped in a mans body anywhere near him, you know what am sayin'?
    Ramon: You couldn't handle a real women like Athena bichano, and she has made the challenge.. all you have to do
    is accept and be the first of many to be taught a lesson by the Amazon.

I get what you are saying though.. Kyojin seems female enough to keep you occupied chico.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Like I'm supposed to tell everything? Yup, we've always talked about having a one on one feud and here we saw the chance for one. SoM might have to wait haha but it could happen.

@the bolded, don't you talk about my momma like that or I will cut you, I'm Puerto Rican, you know I will O___o
    WAIT! Zero didn't tell Eddie? that's like a first.. I'm sensing cracks in the bromance

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: Listen up you suave Cassanova wannabe I'm here to redefine the role of a woman in the wrestling world. I will not be judged by the reaction you get in your shorts, but rather by the amount of pain I can put you through. You want to stare at sexy women then go to a strip joint, but if you want a real challenge then meet me in the ring.
    Adonis: Hold on there Pussycat, i'm sure you'd LOVE to get ya hands on Adonis in OR out of the ring, but Malcolm just ain't that into you, you feelin' me? And hey.. Malcolm don't wear shorts.. if you know what I mean! Ahhhh yeah!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Fucking amazing PPV, Bear you're an absolute legend! Marked out when Van returned, Dixon won the World title and Rob Rage came back home

Shining: Hey Adonis... Say hello to Valentina

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Fucking amazing PPV, Bear you're an absolute legend! Marked out when Van returned, Dixon won the World title and Rob Rage came back home

Shining: Hey Adonis... Say hello to Valentina
    Adonis: Yo' ass better tell me what you've done with her by the end of the next Chaos Shinin', otherwise I swear to you right now that you gonna see your God a lot sooner than you think.

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Adonis: Yo' ass better tell me what you've done with her by the end of the next Chaos Shinin', otherwise I swear to you right now that you gonna see your God a lot sooner than you think.
    Shining: All is well Adonis, there is no need to worry. She is in safe hands with me, there is no need to worry...

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Shining: All is well Adonis, there is no need to worry. She is in safe hands with me, there is no need to worry...
    Adonis: Safe ain't a word i'm gonna be using to describe how you are when I get my hands on you punk..

I lied, it matters.

Adonis: Safe ain't a word i'm gonna be using to describe how you are when I get my hands on you punk..
    Shining: Calm down Adonis my friend... After all, threatening me with violence won't get you anywhere. After all, whilst Valentina is in my hands, I have all the power

Bushido: I may have been unsuccessful in my match, but you just wait... Zeiten andern sich!

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]