Page 208 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1081581982062072082092102182583087081208 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You got anything more original than the steroid jokes.
    Wells: Well Brock, that is because that is what you use to help you wi---, oh wait, you don't have many victories...so even steroids can't help you win matches, you suck that badly, wow....remind me, which team won at Lost Cause?
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion

Violent Impact:

- Members of IWA Roster

Read the Lost Cause show.... it was an awesome PPV. Way to go Bear.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Holy fuckin' shit.

What a show. Bear, Vand- kudos to the both of you.

I don't even know where to start. Bear blurted it out to me about Roba being back so I knew he would win but the manner in which he did so was amazing to see, welcome back Roba. It's great to see you.

Rehmix, congratulations on the win, and it's brilliant to see Van & THBK join the place. Whatever the three of you have planned, I can't wait to see it.

Zero, you son of a bitch! How could you not tell me you were joining up here?! Amazing to see The Shadow here, and from the looks of things, feuding with Krysys no less. #WeWantSOMReunion

That main event was incredible. My favourite bit was the run Malcolm Adonis had. Torphs puts a lot into that guy and some people may see him as a bit of a joke but I tell you what, you try and write promos of that quality each and every week. It also pleased me that Kyo was eliminated by Malcolm- showed the true nature of the Insane Asylum match.

Kyojin: So it seemed that Smyth once again decided he was going to bitch out of fighting me, but what I don't get, is who the hell was the random guy that decided he was going to attack me during the match? I don't give a damn who he is, I don't give a damn what he does, but if he tries to attack me again, I'll lay him out.

Cody, I don't know why you decided that you were on Smyth's side, and trust me when I say I do have respect for you as a competitor. As a man, you're nothing but a little bitch, but the bigger bitch is Smyth.

Malcolm, unlucky bro- if I was to expect to be eliminated by somebody in that match, it would have been you.

Smyth, this isn't over. You and I will happen. And I'm gonna lay your ass out completely.

Finally, AJ Dixon, Van Hooligan X and Carlos Alberto Ramon- all three of you think you're clever whatever you're planning and I'll be honest, I'm none the wiser, but KJ, if you need any help dealing with these, let me know. I have no problem kicking each of them in the jaw so hard they'll be eating through a straw the rest of their lives.

Ramon: And so it begins! *Ramon laughs* people already looking at ways to stop us? we have not even started yet, let me tell you something chico, HWA was widely considered the best wrestling company on the planet.. Me and Van ran the whole damn show and killed it when we were done, what makes you think that you.. or any of these *Ramon looks around at the locker room* "Wrestlers" have what it takes to do what so many tried and failed at?

The Revolution is coming and it has only just began.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Holy fuckin' shit.

What a show. Bear, Vand- kudos to the both of you.

I don't even know where to start. Bear blurted it out to me about Roba being back so I knew he would win but the manner in which he did so was amazing to see, welcome back Roba. It's great to see you.

Rehmix, congratulations on the win, and it's brilliant to see Van & THBK join the place. Whatever the three of you have planned, I can't wait to see it.

Zero, you son of a bitch! How could you not tell me you were joining up here?! Amazing to see The Shadow here, and from the looks of things, feuding with Krysys no less. #WeWantSOMReunion

That main event was incredible. My favourite bit was the run Malcolm Adonis had. Torphs puts a lot into that guy and some people may see him as a bit of a joke but I tell you what, you try and write promos of that quality each and every week. It also pleased me that Kyo was eliminated by Malcolm- showed the true nature of the Insane Asylum match.

Kyojin: So it seemed that Smyth once again decided he was going to bitch out of fighting me, but what I don't get, is who the hell was the random guy that decided he was going to attack me during the match? I don't give a damn who he is, I don't give a damn what he does, but if he tries to attack me again, I'll lay him out.

Cody, I don't know why you decided that you were on Smyth's side, and trust me when I say I do have respect for you as a competitor. As a man, you're nothing but a little bitch, but the bigger bitch is Smyth.

Malcolm, unlucky bro- if I was to expect to be eliminated by somebody in that match, it would have been you.

Smyth, this isn't over. You and I will happen. And I'm gonna lay your ass out completely.

Finally, AJ Dixon, Van Hooligan X and Carlos Alberto Ramon- all three of you think you're clever whatever you're planning and I'll be honest, I'm none the wiser, but KJ, if you need any help dealing with these, let me know. I have no problem kicking each of them in the jaw so hard they'll be eating through a straw the rest of their lives.
    Thanks bro, was a big surprise for me to do so well in the match! I was kinda hoping when Kyojin got eliminated Adonis would just look down over the ropes with an apologetic grin on his face lol

Adonis: Y'all have no idea how difficult being in the match was, my mind was elsewhere and I got lucky on a lot of occasions. Shinin' Light if you're listenin' I want you to let Valentina go, she ain't got nothin' to do with you and me.. you let her go an' i'll just let bygones be bygones and won't invert your jaw...

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    [/B]

Ramon: And so it begins! *Ramon laughs* people already looking at ways to stop us? we have not even started yet, let me tell you something chico, HWA was widely considered the best wrestling company on the planet.. Me and Van ran the whole damn show and killed it when we were done, what makes you think that you.. or any of these *Ramon looks around at the locker room* "Wrestlers" have what it takes to do what so many tried and failed at?

The Revolution is coming and it has only just began.
    Kyojin: Oh okay 'chico'. Let's put this in simple terms for you since you obviously have difficulty understanding this language, this isn't HWA. This is IWA. And it's going to take a bit more than you and that idiot I made tap out in ICW to do anything in this company.

AJ Dixon may be the IWA World Champion right now but why don't one of you try and take this Endurance Championship from me? I'm not going to sit here and allow this to happen, and I know for a fact that KJ Punk, Rob Rage, Malcolm Adonis and every other respectable member of the IWA roster isn't going to just let you walk all over this company, holding us for ransom.

Don't forget Ramon, the one time we ever came up against each other, I hit you with a Rising Sun and I pinned you one, two, three. So why don't you try and take a shot at me to get your own back? Go on Ramon, I dare you.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Thanks bro, was a big surprise for me to do so well in the match! I was kinda hoping when Kyojin got eliminated Adonis would just look down over the ropes with an apologetic grin on his face lol

Adonis: Y'all have no idea how difficult being in the match was, my mind was elsewhere and I got lucky on a lot of occasions. Shinin' Light if you're listenin' I want you to let Valentina go, she ain't got nothin' to do with you and me.. you let her go an' i'll just let bygones be bygones and won't invert your jaw...
    Hahaha, that's what I was thinking man! Kyo just looking up with a little smile on his face knowing he let his guard down and Adonis just shrugging as if to say 'sorry bro'.

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Kyojin: Oh okay 'chico'. Let's put this in simple terms for you since you obviously have difficulty understanding this language, this isn't HWA. This is IWA. And it's going to take a bit more than you and that idiot I made tap out in ICW to do anything in this company.

AJ Dixon may be the IWA World Champion right now but why don't one of you try and take this Endurance Championship from me? I'm not going to sit here and allow this to happen, and I know for a fact that KJ Punk, Rob Rage, Malcolm Adonis and every other respectable member of the IWA roster isn't going to just let you walk all over this company, holding us for ransom.

Don't forget Ramon, the one time we ever came up against each other, I hit you with a Rising Sun and I pinned you one, two, three. So why don't you try and take a shot at me to get your own back? Go on Ramon, I dare you.
    Ramon: You beat me? must have been a fluke because I can't even remember who you are.. Rising sun? *Ramon smirks* try it again bichano, I will make sure you see a black out.

Take your endurance title? I might just do that if I have the spare time.. As for those guys you just listed you got me shaken in my boots *Ramon laughs while pretending to be scared* KJ The Punk? rings a bell.. he was that developmental guy on the Z show right? is he really one of the top guys around here? wow, this place is worse then I thought.. no wonder they jumped at the chance to give me the contract that they did..

Then Rob Rage? Been there... beat that! he tried before to stop us.. and yes, he failed.. just like he failed at trying to be a main event star while I was stealing the show each and every week! he should go find some other British nobody and form another "great" tag team.

Malcom who? Never heard of him! I'm sure if he see's sense he will just stay away from us..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: You beat me? must have been a fluke because I can't even remember who you are.. Rising sun? *Ramon smirks* try it again bichano, I will make sure you see a black out.

Take your endurance title? I might just do that if I have the spare time.. As for those guys you just listed you got me shaken in my boots *Ramon laughs while pretending to be scared* KJ The Punk? rings a bell.. he was that developmental guy on the Z show right? is he really one of the top guys around here? wow, this place is worse then I thought.. no wonder they jumped at the chance to give me the contract that they did..

Then Rob Rage? Been there... beat that! he tried before to stop us.. and yes, he failed.. just like he failed at trying to be a main event star while I was stealing the show each and every week! he should go find some other British nobody and form another "great" tag team.

Malcom who? Never heard of him! I'm sure if he see's sense he will just stay away from us..
    Adonis: Ya know, Malcolm will be stayin FAR away from that.. 'woman'.. y'all have brought with you, even Malcolm wouldn't lay a finger on that throw back to mans evolutionary process.. yikes! Now don't get me wrong, Malcolm loves the female form.. the FEMALE form.. Malcolm don't need a woman trapped in a mans body anywhere near him, you know what am sayin'?

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Adonis: Ya know, Malcolm will be stayin FAR away from that.. 'woman'.. y'all have brought with you, even Malcolm wouldn't lay a finger on that throw back to mans evolutionary process.. yikes! Now don't get me wrong, Malcolm loves the female form.. the FEMALE form.. Malcolm don't need a woman trapped in a mans body anywhere near him, you know what am sayin'?
    Athena: Listen up you suave Cassanova wannabe I'm here to redefine the role of a woman in the wrestling world. I will not be judged by the reaction you get in your shorts, but rather by the amount of pain I can put you through. You want to stare at sexy women then go to a strip joint, but if you want a real challenge then meet me in the ring.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Like I'm supposed to tell everything? Yup, we've always talked about having a one on one feud and here we saw the chance for one. SoM might have to wait haha but it could happen.

@the bolded, don't you talk about my momma like that or I will cut you, I'm Puerto Rican, you know I will O___o
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up