Page 2077 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1077 1577 1977 2027 206720752076207720782079 2087 2127 2177 ... LastLast
Results 20,761 to 20,770 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    You Marvel fans are losers. Straight up.
    You'll have to speak up. I can't seem to hear you over The Avengers box office money revenue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Probly the same dude that said "Oops my tag disappeared."

I mean...Of course Ben has no arrow...he's not robbin rich to give to poor, afterall.
    No, that one is mine. From when I deleted all the tags

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You'll have to speak up. I can't seem to hear you over The Avengers box office money revenue.
    I don't disagree with you, but if you are starting your argument with Movies, then you are doing then you are doing the arguing wrong. Why would you start with movies?

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    I don't disagree with you, but if you are starting your argument with Movies, then you are doing then you are doing the arguing wrong. Why would you start with movies?
    I thought we'd give our opposition a fair fight. It's pretty obvious we'd blow 'em out of the water in the comic department.

Blog Entries
    Wolverine would tear him to shreds.
    Wolverine would beat Green Arrow in a fight though I think Wolverine suffers from a bit of the superman syndrome. By the way, Superman would wreck Wolverine in a fight.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Wolverine would beat Green Arrow in a fight though I think Wolverine suffers from a bit of the superman syndrome. By the way, Superman would wreck Wolverine in a fight.
    I don't know about Superman syndrome. He's not totally invulnerable.

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry, what's that? You had a whole team of people on your "box office money revenue". Batman single-handedly did that on his own for The Dark Knight.

Blog Entries
    @TheRealFreak: You saw what I did on Chaos, be on alert IWA, be on damn alert. #IAmTheFreak
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I'm sorry, what's that? You had a whole team of people on your "box office money revenue". Batman single-handedly did that on his own for The Dark Knight.
    Fuck. He brought up Batman.

Blog Entries
    Okay, Chaos Review Time!

Favorite Moment: Believe it or not, I really enjoyed seeing Ryan Wells "Freak out" lol and lay the other guys down. I am very interested in these four competitors - maybe it's just me, but I feel that this feud can bring all of these guys to a new level in IWA. I like the feeling that anything can happen between these four, and am intrigued to see what transpires next.

Best Match: I know it's been said, but this one goes to the main event. For starters, I like how it focused on two guys who didn't have a title belt - hell, one of them is a "jobber" - but the emotion, the intensity was all there. I feel that this match was extremely well written - it had flow, it conveyed the points exceptionally well, it built both Shaz and BTB up extremely well in their respective areas - Shaz, the former World champ, now fallen from grace, angry and lethal; and BTB, the world's toughest jobber who has potential to be more than just the world's toughest jobber.

Best Promo: This is a close one, but I feel that Ace Note/Mike Hawk just edged out Adonis/Kyojin/Shaz. Note and Hawk seem to have a little bit more invested in their feud personally, and it's not just about the belt - Hawk seems to be attempting to prey on Note's soul, and trying to pull him into the abyss slowly but surely. I think it was a nice touch having Note pop up in Hawk's hiding spot - on the one hand, it suggests that Note is getting wise to Hawk's shenanigans and pays a nice homage to his past as an acrobat... but on the other hand, it's a possible feather in Hawk's cap - it was a symbol that Note is willing to share the same dark and aloof position in life that Hawk has.

Best Piece of Booking: Dear God, there's a lot to choose from. Of course the Bombshell division is blowing up (ha, see what I did there?) with a lot of strong competition and compelling characters. I admit, I'm especially interested in seeing where Kairo goes - I dig her gimmick. And seeing S&S get a little visit from Miss Murder and Red Queen? DAMN. But the other half of the best booking - damn me for being so biased - was seeing the Star Signs run in on Shaz. I hope that this becomes a feud - I love working with Shaz, and I think it would make for some scorching story material.

Best Debut: Odium. That promo... All I can say.

Anything Else That I Think Could Have Been Done Better or Other Such Shiz: Nope.

Other Stuff That I Really Liked: Too much to list. Although one quote stands above the rest - "I AM GREATNESS." This sums up Kyojin's character perfectly, and it really sticks with me.

Overall Show Grade: Solid A.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull