Page 2054 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1054 1554 1954 2004 204420522053205420552056 2064 2104 2154 ... LastLast
Results 20,531 to 20,540 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Post it here!!! D:< or you know, whatever....
    I mean I still gotta get around to the PPV review thats how far I'm behind.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Quote Originally Posted by G.G.G. View Post
    I mean I still gotta get around to the PPV review thats how far I'm behind.
    I'd still post it here lol I'm weird that way
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I'd still post it here lol I'm weird that way
    Yea I prob will

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: The tolling of the bell for the fallen firefighters. This is a splendid tribute to a group of noble, selfless individuals who gave their all and then some to try and protect their fellow man. Thoughts and condolences to their families and loved ones.

Favorite Match: A tie between the tag match with Oscar Layman and Israel Pamich vs Jackson Smith and Darius, and the main event. Both felt organic and well-paced to me. For the tag match, I loved the personal touches (i.e. Oscar's smirk) and for the main event, I enjoyed the theme of the IWA Championship possibly coming between Black Blooded. Both well done.

Favorite Piece of Booking: The tag division overall. Just as Chaos highlighted its Bombshells in its latest show, Revolution showcased its tag teams here - even with a few unofficial teams. I really like this dynamic, and am a big fan of both shows shining at what sets them apart. Perfect yin and yang IMO. I am especially happy to see the tag team division grow and develop.

Other Positives: Well, there are a few too many to name. It's always great to see Kayfabulous, Jason Alexander and others in the mix... and as biased as it may seem, it was a blast doing that joint promo with Archer, Clandestine, Draymen and Gatling!

Any Negatives: Nope. Got nothing.

Other Notes: While the show felt short, I actually enjoyed it for just that. It felt sleek, streamlined... like every bit was just what we needed, no filler or just extra stuff. Not that there's anything bad about longer shows, but I felt that this one just got right to the goods and was very easy to digest. Just IMO.

Overall Show Grade: A. Great work everyone - looking forward to the next show!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Revolution review!

Favorite Moment: Tribute at the beginning. Really classy and makes the fed feel like it is in touch with the real world some.

Best Match: Coscar and Pamich vs Darius and Smith. There were some really nice personal touches and when Layman doesn't have a promo, a real star gimmick would be great since it adds more to matches and saves efed stars for him to imitate.

Best Promo: Alexander, to the point yet catches your attention and keeps it the whole time. Like a good book, his promo is one you can read through very easy and would be good in real life.

Best Piece of Booking: Punk winning, builds momentum that he isn't to be counted out yet and can still be champion.

Best Debut *when applicable*: N/A

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like:No

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Dooms. He just shrugged off Smiths win like it was nothing and now he is more than 100% after the Inferno match really gives the feeling that he is a superman type character. The problem is, Doom comes off as unstoppable in the promo, with no weaknesses since setting him on fire invigorates him, and those types of characters are unbelievable and hard to work with.

Any Other Positives: Van's promo, the two new tag teams are really shaping up nicely and are really unique and fresh.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: Nothing really

How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Nope

Overall Show Grade: B
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Favorite Moment: The tolling of the bell for the fallen firefighters. This is a splendid tribute to a group of noble, selfless individuals who gave their all and then some to try and protect their fellow man. Thoughts and condolences to their families and loved ones.

Favorite Match: A tie between the tag match with Oscar Layman and Israel Pamich vs Jackson Smith and Darius, and the main event. Both felt organic and well-paced to me. For the tag match, I loved the personal touches (i.e. Oscar's smirk) and for the main event, I enjoyed the theme of the IWA Championship possibly coming between Black Blooded. Both well done.

Favorite Piece of Booking: The tag division overall. Just as Chaos highlighted its Bombshells in its latest show, Revolution showcased its tag teams here - even with a few unofficial teams. I really like this dynamic, and am a big fan of both shows shining at what sets them apart. Perfect yin and yang IMO. I am especially happy to see the tag team division grow and develop.

Other Positives: Well, there are a few too many to name. It's always great to see Kayfabulous, Jason Alexander and others in the mix... and as biased as it may seem, it was a blast doing that joint promo with Archer, Clandestine, Draymen and Gatling!

Any Negatives: Nope. Got nothing.

Other Notes: While the show felt short, I actually enjoyed it for just that. It felt sleek, streamlined... like every bit was just what we needed, no filler or just extra stuff. Not that there's anything bad about longer shows, but I felt that this one just got right to the goods and was very easy to digest. Just IMO.

Overall Show Grade: A. Great work everyone - looking forward to the next show!
    Im sorry but this bit is a bit inaccurate, Israel is the one who has the trademark smirk nearly everytime he comes out to cut a promo so how that is a personal touch in Oscar or COscars favour I dont get
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Im sorry but this bit is a bit inaccurate, Israel is the one who has the trademark smirk nearly everytime he comes out to cut a promo so how that is a personal touch in Oscar or COscars favour I dont get
    You're not portraing anyone but yourself. Oscar's gimmick is to copy other people and to have details to make him as much like the character he portrays adds to his character. Your cocky smile is just your cocky smile and is synonymous with you.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    You're not portraing anyone but yourself. Oscar's gimmick is to copy other people and to have details to make him as much like the character he portrays adds to his character. Your cocky smile is just your cocky smile and is synonymous with you.
    So Cody Rhodes has a trademark Smirk?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries

@IWACreative_Parody:#Respect #ThankYou #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Yeah, whilst we are here to mostly take the piss, some things are untouchable. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: You'd think that @IWACole will at least try to give the impression that the IWA Title match at #Uprising is different to the one from #DBG. Useless. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Oh, FFS. Here he is again. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Apparently (well, according to @DavidRyan), Revolution is Latin forThe David Ryan Show. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Well we had to book him as the ref otherwise he'd only have a two minute segment with Smokey, and that simply would not feed his narcissism.

@IWACreative_Parody: @PardyBoyz have come to join the party, and they want to play musical chairs! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Apparently, @Rymac believes he is is still getting full pay after talking for less than 10 seconds. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Wait...@PardyBoys don't sit backstage and get drunk? Isn't that their entire gimmick? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Yes...we wish @IWACAR a full and speedy recovery. #Kayfabe #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: I guess now is as good a time as any to reveal it. @IWACAR is actually away starring in a movie. He plays the starring role in a biopic of Hulk Hogan's life. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: It's about a man who once was part of a big thing, but no longer is. However, he remains desperate to stay clutching onto that thing from the past. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Turns out the producers thought @IWACAR would be perfect for the role. #Clique #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Match to match with no promo in between? I hope we can keep this show from being under-run. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Apparently, @IWACole didn't watch #DBG properly as @ExtremelyLethal weren't in the Tag Team Turmoil match. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Booyah! I've just had an idea. One day, we're gonna have all of the star signs do the dance routine to Thriller. Now that's money! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: How do you establish authority? Open your promo with the word 'dude'. Seriously. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Professor Ivan is a villain that will be appearing in a Disney film soon! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @IWAIvan has had two feuds with @IntegrityPamich. I wouldn't exactly say that he's had everything handed to him. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Why is @IWAGatling saying every motion he's taking? That's weird! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: It's like watching Rainman again. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Losing is inevitable. Especially for low carders who have yet to establish themselves. Isn't that right, @IWAGatling? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Oh, yeah! @AnoDoom still works for us. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: The reasons the fans remained silent is because they fell asleep during that segment. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Wait...Darius won again? So that's how you build a champion up.#IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: I'm pretty sure the only missing element from @Phlanax is King Booker. @IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: I think we may need translation subtitles for these two teams.#IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Or...who were the guys that did the voiceover translations for Kaientai? #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: The @JasonAlexander promo – blink and you'll miss it. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Oh @ProdigyDiamond, you had so much potential. No you're just gonna get jobbed out repeatedly. #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: @IWATVK has a problem with @TenaciousDave because Dave is a worse rapper that Wierd Al Yankovich.

@IWACreative_Parody: That's right kids, even though that match is worthy of a PPV healine, we're giving it to you next week – FOR FREE! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody: Dissension in the rank of Black Blooded in the world title scene. There is an air of familiarity about this... #IWARevoltion

@IWACreative_Parody:Wait...hold on...is that it? But the show is due to continue for another 20 minutes! #IWARevolution

@IWACreative_Parody:Bloody hell – you keep @DavidRyan off TV for one week and all of asudden, we loose 20 minutes of filler. #IWARevolution

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    So Cody Rhodes has a trademark Smirk?
    Before his run with Sandow, I would have said so.

On an unrelated note, what happened to all the tags?

#BennysTeddy