Page 204 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194202203204205206 214 254 304 704 1204 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Thanks, I try. Gotta ask though. On a scale of Rustled to suicidal, how badly are your Jimmies rustled?

To climb the top of the mountain, to be the mad, to be the person every wants a shot against. ALLLLLLLLLL undone in the span of a couple of minutes by someone you've beating quite a good few times.
    Punk: You do you get off from asking people if their "jimmies" have been rustled or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Thanks, I try. Gotta ask though. On a scale of Rustled to suicidal, how badly are your Jimmies rustled?

To climb the top of the mountain, to be the mad, to be the person every wants a shot against. ALLLLLLLLLL undone in the span of a couple of minutes by someone you've beating quite a good few times.
    Ace Note: Well, on the account that I've got some "Hooligan" or whatever spouting nonsense in my ear, I'm pretty much on the verge of suicidal as I've pretty much stomached as much idiocy as I can take from Brock. Thanks for asking. Seriously, stick to making up questionnaires. It's less annoying than what I'm hearing from you.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Big bad bully Brock doesn't look so big or bad anymore now, does he? Try kicking him in the nuts since you're so adamant on exercising your invisible bodyguard...er-ironclad contract. My bad. Slip of the tongue.
    Brock: At least I was on a PPV.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok guys, here are the results of the prediction contest!

Asher 59 pts
    Benny-53
    Cricket 31
    Shaz 42
    Wrestlingfan 40
    Des 101
    Torphy-111
    TTC-39
    Rehmix 66
    CM Rock 41

Kudos to Torphy on the win there. Seeing as how most didn't score above a 60 asides from Des and Torph, I'd say I did a good job of throwing curveballs
    I knew Russo was bound to be in the internet.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: At least I was on a PPV.
    Ace Note: Oh yeah. That was fun to watch. Tell me, how did you feel in the exact moment when you realized that you lost your match? Tough pill to swallow, huh? Almost as tough as those steroid pills you have to chug down every day?

Ace Note: Oh yeah. That was fun to watch. Tell me, how did you feel in the exact moment when you realized that you lost your match? Tough pill to swallow, huh? Almost as tough as those steroid pills you have to chug down every day?
    Brock: Maybe you didn't see the PPV. It was Ryder who got pinned.

Blog Entries
    Brock: Maybe you didn't see the PPV. It was Ryder who got pinned.
    Ace Note: Oh, I did and that whole "deer in the head lights" look you had on your face, as you realized that you were on the losing team, was absolutely hilarious. I didn't even know that forehead veins could get that big...too bad that those veins are the only thing on your body that can get big thanks to those steroids.

Ace Note: Oh, I did and that whole "deer in the head lights" look you had on your face, as you realized that you were on the losing team, was absolutely hilarious. I didn't even know that forehead veins could get that big...too bad that those veins are the only thing on your body that can get big thanks to those steroids.
    Brock: You got anything more original than the steroid jokes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: You do you get off from asking people if their "jimmies" have been rustled or something.
    Van: Close. I enjoy kicking people when there down. I could just dumb it down for you and say "U mad bro?"

Ace Note: Well, on the account that I've got some "Hooligan" or whatever spouting nonsense in my ear, I'm pretty much on the verge of suicidal as I've pretty much stomached as much idiocy as I can take from Brock. Thanks for asking. Seriously, stick to making up questionnaires. It's less annoying than what I'm hearing from you.
    Van: *looks up and down at him* The fuck is this? Listen, new boo-boo. I'm sure in your bubble you think people care about what you have to say but this, gob smackingly, is called reality. Your opinion is about as wanted as Shining Light is wanted at a bar mistzvah. So go be suicidal and listen to your emo bands somewhere else.

Blog Entries
    Brock: You got anything more original than the steroid jokes.
    Ace Note: Really? I thought I was innovative with that one. Guess you've heard that one before, huh? Ah well. We leave and learn I suppose. You win some, you lose some. But based on your performance, for you it's just "I lose some, I lose some more and then guess what? I fall flat on my ass and lose again!"