Page 2033 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 1033153319331983202320312032203320342035204320832133 ... LastLast
Results 20,321 to 20,330 of 22796
  1. #20321
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,028
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post

    Rymac: um, are you seriously tweeting replies to me? I'm standing right here. I guess the art of communication is dead. Unless it's just you failing at talking to someone just like you fail at everything you do. Call me pathetic, but the fact of the matter is, those who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.
    Juno: Ok Ry, you want me too talk, i will talk, I find it pathetic that you still feel the need to speak to me, even after we broke up, I find it pathetic that your life still needs me to be a part of it and sweetie. I tried to be your friend, you were the failure around here


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  2. #20322
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    @BelfastBombshell: The bitter ex #Pathetic
    Israel: Believe it or not hell has actually frozen over because I am siding with Rymac here

    Juno I gave you all the help I could give, I improved your wrestling and your lifestyle, you actually admitted this and then you go and pledge your allegiance to Jeff Hardy? way to throw everything I taught you in my face
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  3. #20323
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,028
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Believe it or not hell has actually frozen over because I am siding with Rymac here

    Juno I gave you all the help I could give, I improved your wrestling and your lifestyle, you actually admitted this and then you go and pledge your allegiance to Jeff Hardy? way to throw everything I taught you in my face
    Juno: Another one too leave me, you left behind, called me your friend, said you had grown attached to me, then what happened... You like everyone else in my short life, left me out in the cold....
    I was glad when I broke up with that dickhead, I am glad I ended it but, it hurt me more when you left me and when our friendship ended, because I let you in and I trusted you, broke down my walls for you


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  4. #20324
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Another one too leave me, you left behind, called me your friend, said you had grown attached to me, then what happened... You like everyone else in my short life, left me out in the cold....
    I was glad when I broke up with that dickhead, I am glad I ended it but, it hurt me more when you left me and when our friendship ended, because I let you in and I trusted you, broke down my walls for you
    Israel: Are you serious? I never left you, I got drafted to the opposing show and you lost contact with me because now I am not on the same show as you I am of no use, even after Mike Hawk was trying to poach you I still said I was there for you and you up and left, you want to talk about letting walls down I have never been as close to anyone as I was with you, and you treat me like dirt in the end
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  5. #20325
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,028
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Are you serious? I never left you, I got drafted to the opposing show and you lost contact with me because now I am not on the same show as you I am of no use, even after Mike Hawk was trying to poach you I still said I was there for you and you up and left, you want to talk about letting walls down I have never been as close to anyone as I was with you, and you treat me like dirt in the end
    Juno: I think you will find that when I tried to contact you, you were never there, saying I could rely on you and as always I get lied too and treated badly and by you Israel, the one person I thought never would.


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  6. #20326
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I think you will find that when I tried to contact you, you were never there, saying I could rely on you and as always I get lied too and treated badly and by you Israel, the one person I thought never would.
    Israel: When did you contact me? I never heard from you and I never treat you bad, I always did what was best for you and asked for nothing in return, I used to be a man of Integrity, respect and Honour, now I am a man of vengeance, hate and Independance and you have the nerve to throw this back on me, I honestly though I had helped you but like everything in your life its someone elses fault... Juno this is not my fault, I had the best intentions and best hopes for you
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  7. #20327
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,028
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: When did you contact me? I never heard from you and I never treat you bad, I always did what was best for you and asked for nothing in return, I used to be a man of Integrity, respect and Honour, now I am a man of vengeance, hate and Independance and you have the nerve to throw this back on me, I honestly though I had helped you but like everything in your life its someone elses fault... Juno this is not my fault, I had the best intentions and best hopes for you
    Juno: I text you,I left messages for you and I tried calling you... I helped you gain some high flying techniques to improve your in ring ability...
    What are you saying I changed you? Israel, I am still attached to you hence why I am so annoyed at my abandonment...
    I only wanted the best for you because I know you can be a champion, you will be a champion one day...


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  8. #20328
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I text you,I left messages for you and I tried calling you... I helped you gain some high flying techniques to improve your in ring ability...
    What are you saying I changed you? Israel, I am still attached to you hence why I am so annoyed at my abandonment...
    I only wanted the best for you because I know you can be a champion, you will be a champion one day...
    Israel: You are right, I will be a champion one day, we will be champions one day
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  9. #20329
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,028
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: You are right, I will be a champion one day, we will be champions one day
    Juno: Yes, we will... I will work even harder than before to be a champion


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  10. #20330
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Yes, we will... I will work even harder than before to be a champion
    Israel: Glad to hear
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.