Page 200 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190198199200201202 210 250 300 700 1200 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Listen roidy. I didn't give you permission to talk. That was a question to the ever so very little numbers of people who could last at least 5 minutes against someone like me. Hell, I gave you all practically a head start in this fed and you, like a lot of the other deluded talentless hacks here, haven't amounted to shit.

You should have more respect for your superiors. I mean, I was already a world champion by how long you've been trying. Now I'm 1 of the most successful. Hell, first night back me and my very good friends are once again at the top of the mountain.

Bear. You said this was the best PPV you've written. Some big confident words you're bringing out by saying that so when I read that the pressure rose. Didn't matter. You fucking nailed it, both of you. The last 2 matches are incredibly well written (Not implying the rest aren't, but these are amazing matches.)

I'm now left wondering how you're going to top that.
    3 words. Destined for Immortality. I can tell everyone this right here and right now. There will not be any throwaway matches at our WM type PPV, all the matches are going to have a brilliant build up, and each and every single match will be fully written

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Better schmeter, people were gonna know anyways -shrugs- might as well get out of the way.
    Very true. Touche.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Shut up fed killer! Last time I checked you are the reason some feds shut down when you were champion.

OOC: I remembered.
    Van: More like fed dragger really. Lest we forget who the best heel, best champion and best feud went to boo-boo. Blame your boss, who probably overpays you even now for your skills, and management for those dying.

Besides, not my fault you guys couldn't stop The Clique.

OOC: Beware, I've been saying my boo-boos up. ;D

Blog Entries
    Van: Listen roidy. I didn't give you permission to talk. That was a question to the ever so very little numbers of people who could last at least 5 minutes against someone like me. Hell, I gave you all practically a head start in this fed and you, like a lot of the other deluded talentless hacks here, haven't amounted to shit.

You should have more respect for your superiors. I mean, I was already a world champion by how long you've been trying. Now I'm 1 of the most successful. Hell, first night back me and my very good friends are once again at the top of the mountain.

Bear. You said this was the best PPV you've written. Some big confident words you're bringing out by saying that so when I read that the pressure rose. Didn't matter. You fucking nailed it, both of you. The last 2 matches are incredibly well written (Not implying the rest aren't, but these are amazing matches.)

I'm now left wondering how you're going to top that.
    And also, thank you for the kudos on the last two matches. I really really tried to have the triple threat tables match beat the 3 stages of hell match, but it didn't. It came close, but to me, the 3 stages of hell match was the best thing I've written on EWN. As for the main event, I really wanted to go for something different, and while the Royal Rumble has been done, I thought I added a nice twist to it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    3 words. Destined for Immortality. I can tell everyone this right here and right now. There will not be any throwaway matches at our WM type PPV, all the matches are going to have a brilliant build up, and each and every single match will be fully written
    I've got you on quote now man! lol

Looking forward bro

Van: More like fed dragger really. Lest we forget who the best heel, best champion and best feud went to boo-boo. Blame your boss, who probably overpays you even now for your skills, and management for those dying.

Besides, not my fault you guys couldn't stop The Clique.

OOC: Beware, I've been saying my boo-boos up. ;D
    Brock: Oh really, I can't wait how this turns out for IWA.

OOC: You better have.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    And also, thank you for the kudos on the last two matches. I really really tried to have the triple threat tables match beat the 3 stages of hell match, but it didn't. It came close, but to me, the 3 stages of hell match was the best thing I've written on EWN. As for the main event, I really wanted to go for something different, and while the Royal Rumble has been done, I thought I added a nice twist to it
    I'm probably a tad biased to that 3 stages match but nevertheless that triple threat match is a classic. Can't really ask for a better match underneath the main event.

I'm probably a tad biased to that 3 stages match but nevertheless that triple threat match is a classic. Can't really ask for a better match underneath the main event.
    Oh shit, I just realized you got the 2012 post. The world is ending for sure now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Oh really, I can't wait how this turns out for IWA.

OOC: You better have.
    Van: Well let's see shall we. Before the current IWA world title existed I tripled the roster in world championship reigns, even now I'm still pretty much humiliating your best and I've probably won more matches then you've even been in son. It's really sad to think I'm still probably 1 of the most underrated wrestlers around considering how fucking badass I am already.

I'll admit it though. I'm in a good mood so I'll give you people some advice.

You have to step it up. You're all pathetic. It took us mere minutes after showing up to own this fed. If you don't step your game up. That's it. You may as well apply for the janitor jobs you'll be that fucking far out of our league!

OOC: Nice sig. Is Roode face or Storm heel now or are you just doing nostalgia. I'm not keeping up well with TNA currently.

Blog Entries
    Very very very awesomely done guys
    seriously, hell of a job.

*Black Blooded are seen walking towards the locker room after the show, both men look livid, as Vivica just has her head down following behind, one hand loosely clasping Mr. Black's*

Mr. Blood: So close, so fucking close to those god damned belts. Everything was going fucking perfectly.

Cameraman: Excuse me, Mr. Blood: Any words on the conclusion of the pay per view? What about the new arrivals?

Mr. Blood: Why in the holy fuck are you bothering us right now?

*Mr. Black turns, grabbing towards the cameraman as the camera falls, showing everyone's feet a pair of sneakers presumably belonging to the unfortunate crew member can be seen coming off the ground, as the cameraman is lifted into the air by Mr. Black. Vivica's face can be seen in the camera, as she grabs in and points it at her man, who is holding the cameraman against the wall by his throat with one hand.*

Mr. Blood: Here is your fucking soundbyte you worthless piece of shit, you want to know how I feel about these guys coming here from the smoking ruins of HWA and ICW? I could give a rat's ass. See we have bigger fucking problems right now, or were you not watching those fucking retarded freaks walking out of here with our fucking belts? You wanna know how we fucking feel right now? How we feel right now is like tearing someones fucking throat out, like tracking down those sons of bitches, grabbing that pansy ass, wannabe Dr. frankenstien and road haul him behind our bikes until he's nothing but a pelvis, wearing a belt. That is how we fucking feel. Do you really want to stick around with that?

*The cameraman tries to speak, but can't get enough air, he shakes his head as hard as he can "no". Finally, Mr. Black drops him. He kneels on the floor, clutching at his own throat in anguish as both men stand over him.*

Mr. Black: Then leave now asshole.

*The cameraman gets to his feet, and with one last frightened look at Black Blooded, he runs off, in a dead panic*

Vivica: *Yelling after him* Thanks for my present!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.