Page 1997 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 997 1497 1897 1947 198719951996199719981999 2007 2047 2097 ... LastLast
Results 19,961 to 19,970 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Favorite Moment: Adonis winning. Just cause I know Torphs deserves it so much, I cant believe this is his first one? Also, I loved seeing Juno turn heel, I am very much looking forward to how oul Ash will do as a heel Add into that my third favourite moment (wait that's singular? bitch please!) was the tweets. Thanks for degrading Diamond Benny, that really made me feel special But the 'BUT NNNNOOOOOOO' tweet split my side quite literally xD

Best Match: Its gotta be a tie between the two world title matches, very well written on both accounts

Best Promo: The main man, Shaz! What an intense promo that was. But to be fair, all promos were very well done, from Shaz to Extremel Lethal and to TVK/D(ave) (although, I'm still not a fan of another TVK, not saying Dave is bad at writing for his character I just want TVK to be unique but hey, thats just me.)

Best Piece of Booking: Black Blooded both winning the new IWA Championship. It caught me off guard, when they floored KJ I thought one of them was gonna turn on the other, possibly Blood on Black as Blood would be an easier character to continue with I feel. But this will leave me to tune in to Revolution when its on next, lots of ways you could go with this, well done

Best Debut *when applicable*:

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I loved both matches, they were my favourite two, but one after the other was too much for me to read in one sitting. I suppose you could argue the Captain Amazing promo was wedged in between (btw, very good promo, I still prefer the Batman parody though ) but that took me about a minute to rtead and then we were into the next World Title match. I think one match in between those two, a non-title match would have been well placed. That being said, unbelievably good matches.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not that I remember, maybe ICONOGRAPHY/KayFab fall in the turmoil match could've lasted longer, as both teams were fresh.

Any Other Positives: All the matches were well written, they flowed well I can't think off the top of my head a weak match on the card. I'd say next to the two World Title matches I would have the Endurance match (probably because I had a personal interest in it) and then the.....Tag Turmoil match, very well done. What? I enjoy Championship matches ><

Really got me rooting for KayFab in that match too and I was cursing Ramon when he won the match for the Infection. Really enjoying the Tag scene right now.

Layman's turn was great, can probably go darker with his characrters now looking forward to see what Des comes up with.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: If I remember, I'll say but if I cant think of anything scanning over, I'd count that as a good sign!

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):N/A

Overall Show Grade: Best PPV I've read in a while, nowhere near as good as Wrestlemania 29 (YOU HEAR THAT JELLY!!!....hehehehe) I keed of course, phenomenal PPV definite A in my books. BEnny and Eddie once again prove their brilliant but also to Ashley, Scribbs, Vand and who else, I cant remeber right now (bear?) but if I left anyone out, I apoligise profusely! Brilliant job IWA

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Niall!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    @IWACreative_Parody: If you're having Twitter friend problems we feel bad for you son. We have 99 followers, whilst @PrimetimeAJD has none. #SocialMedia
    Benny's tweets are the most over thing in the feds now.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Benny's tweets are the most over thing in the feds now.
    Sigged!

Thanks for kind words, but I must disagree. We all know it's Captain Amazing that is the most over!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    TVK/D(ave) (although, I'm still not a fan of another TVK, not saying Dave is bad at writing for his character I just want TVK to be unique but hey, thats just me.)
    Hey Niall.......

​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Favorite Moment: Adonis winning. Just cause I know Torphs deserves it so much, I cant believe this is his first one? Also, I loved seeing Juno turn heel, I am very much looking forward to how oul Ash will do as a heel Add into that my third favourite moment (wait that's singular? bitch please!) was the tweets. Thanks for degrading Diamond Benny, that really made me feel special But the 'BUT NNNNOOOOOOO' tweet split my side quite literally xD

Best Match: Its gotta be a tie between the two world title matches, very well written on both accounts

Best Promo: The main man, Shaz! What an intense promo that was. But to be fair, all promos were very well done, from Shaz to Extremel Lethal and to TVK/D(ave) (although, I'm still not a fan of another TVK, not saying Dave is bad at writing for his character I just want TVK to be unique but hey, thats just me.)

Best Piece of Booking: Black Blooded both winning the new IWA Championship. It caught me off guard, when they floored KJ I thought one of them was gonna turn on the other, possibly Blood on Black as Blood would be an easier character to continue with I feel. But this will leave me to tune in to Revolution when its on next, lots of ways you could go with this, well done

Best Debut *when applicable*:

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: I loved both matches, they were my favourite two, but one after the other was too much for me to read in one sitting. I suppose you could argue the Captain Amazing promo was wedged in between (btw, very good promo, I still prefer the Batman parody though ) but that took me about a minute to rtead and then we were into the next World Title match. I think one match in between those two, a non-title match would have been well placed. That being said, unbelievably good matches.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Not that I remember, maybe ICONOGRAPHY/KayFab fall in the turmoil match could've lasted longer, as both teams were fresh.

Any Other Positives: All the matches were well written, they flowed well I can't think off the top of my head a weak match on the card. I'd say next to the two World Title matches I would have the Endurance match (probably because I had a personal interest in it) and then the.....Tag Turmoil match, very well done. What? I enjoy Championship matches ><

Really got me rooting for KayFab in that match too and I was cursing Ramon when he won the match for the Infection. Really enjoying the Tag scene right now.

Layman's turn was great, can probably go darker with his characrters now looking forward to see what Des comes up with.

Anything else that fell below your expectation: If I remember, I'll say but if I cant think of anything scanning over, I'd count that as a good sign!

How would you improve the negative comments (if any):N/A

Overall Show Grade: Best PPV I've read in a while, nowhere near as good as Wrestlemania 29 (YOU HEAR THAT JELLY!!!....hehehehe) I keed of course, phenomenal PPV definite A in my books. BEnny and Eddie once again prove their brilliant but also to Ashley, Scribbs, Vand and who else, I cant remeber right now (bear?) but if I left anyone out, I apoligise profusely! Brilliant job IWA
    Well I hope I can please

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Yes, Niall. I heard you. And after a brief session of consulting with my foot, it wants to have a word with your ass.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yes, Niall. I heard you. And after a brief session of consulting with my foot, it wants to have a word with your ass.
    Not like you to not give feedback, K2. Wot up wit dat, yo?

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Get in line!!!
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Not like you to not give feedback, K2. Wot up wit dat, yo?
    Even I gave feedback before him!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch